When gas reaches 7 bucks a gallon don't worry

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
As long as you hate Putin enough for reasons you cannot explain these prices will not affect you at all

fucking idiots

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
As long as you hate Putin enough for reasons you cannot explain these prices will not affect you at all

fucking idiots
So now all of a sudden your cursing the Handsome Young Marine Corp Saylors, that you groveled and flirted all over at lunch a couple days ago, you probably told them you almost became a Marine too, dint ya?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fucking idiots
So now all of a sudden your cursing the Handsome Young Marine Corp Saylors, that you groveled and flirted all over at lunch a couple days ago, you probably told them you almost became a Marine too, dint ya?
say whut, Olive Oyl? Slow day at your local gloryhole?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

fucking idiots
Show us the timeline of the long and cozy relations shared between "The West" and The USSR/Russia. Kthnxbyee.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fucking idiots
Show us the timeline of the long and cozy relations shared between "The West" and The USSR/Russia. Kthnxbyee.
Show us where modern day russia is actually enough of a significant threat to US to justify enduring the coming hardship that will undoubtedly affect minorities disproportionately, Olive Oyl

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

fucking idiots
Wow, Stubby Wubby thank you for taking the time out of your luxurious romp at Trump International a mere 3 miles from the heart of the Vegas Strip, to come into BF just to flirt with me, when you could be out cruising McCarran's Men's Rooms.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fucking idiots
Wow, Stubby Wubby thank you for taking the time out of your luxurious romp at Trump International a mere 3 miles from the heart of the Vegas Strip, to come into BF just to flirt with me, when you could be out cruising McCarran's Men's Rooms.
Likewise, thank you for taking the time about of your busy gloryhole schedule to make a complete fucking pants pissing spaz of yourself once again, Olive Oyl

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

fucking idiots
Show us where modern day russia is actually enough of a significant threat to US to justify enduring the coming hardship that will undoubtedly affect minorities disproportionately, Olive Oyl
Slam another White Claw, Juan De Fuckup! LMAO!!!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fucking idiots
Slam down another semen martini, faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

fucking idiots
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so why don't you go flatter yourself with one more hand job in the mirror. LOLOLOL Que Pwn3nte'!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fucking idiots
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so why don't you go flatter yourself with one more hand job. LOLOLOL Que Pwn3nte'!
Get your mind outta my pants you panty pissing girly freak with a noodle neck

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
notice how scumbag liberals will do anything to avoid talking about the inevitable and the detrimental impact it will have on the people they claim to care about

people in south Baltimore wont be able to keep the lights on in their homes but at least in their failing schools their children will be learning how to properly hate white people who have nothing to do with the people who did bad things to people they have nothing to do with hundreds of years ago

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

fucking idiots

He told me yesterday that I should read the words in front of me rather than listen to the voices in my head, too.

And also said duped people often dont know they are duped.

The lack of self awareness is astounding.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
notice how scumbag liberals will do anything to avoid talking about the inevitable and the detrimental impact it will have on the people they claim to care about

people in south Baltimore wont be able to keep the lights on in their homes but at least in their failing schools their children will be learning how to properly hate white people who have nothing to do with the people who did bad things to people they have nothing to do with hundreds of years ago

They dont give a any sort of fuck about ANY of the people. Let alone poor ones and poor minorities.

They want police defended and everything. Make their 2A rights impossible for them to excersize while removing police resources from high crime areas.

They fight against School Choice.

They really just dont care what happens to any of them. They could all starve too death and die in gang violence.

ALL dems/progs care about is hating and fighting their political opposition. Minorities are a just a tool for them.

You NEVER see any left wingers doing anything to help any cause unless its fund raising for democrats.

They care about making the country theirs and turning it into a one party country and getting rid of state rights so it's all federalized. If it's a horrible nightmare and results in death and suffering....oh well.

You can show them how policies are impacting people and they dont care at all. Women getting raped in prison? Who cares. Their goal isnt about making the country better.

If it was? They would be able to have honest conversations and work with people instead of spewing hatred, accepting violence and supporting government force/coercion.