Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Suck it up Buttercup.

283599315_386503213521168_2659429538043514980_n.jpg

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Just noticed yesterday that gasoline in London (where Joe Biden ain't president) is going for US$7.75

Wonder whose fault THAT is.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just noticed yesterday that gasoline in London (where Joe Biden ain't president) is going for US$7.75

Wonder whose fault THAT is.
That would be THEIR governments fault. You do remember when gas was cheap under Trump, right?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Although these petrol prices are fuckin horrendous it's probably easier for us to cope with.

You've had much, much lower petrol prices than us for ages which is why you've been happy to run big, fuck of engines doing 8 mpg.

As prices in the US have risen you've started driving smaller engined cars and now that the world is in the grip of massive rises in oil prices I can only sit back and laugh that people like me who've been saying for 30 years and more that governments should invest in renewable energy are now being proved right.

Nearly all my vehicles are electric and charged by solar.

Had the money spent searching for fossil fuels been spent on battery technology and natural energy sources then this conversation would be moot.

Did none of you pay attention in Primary School when you were taught about this?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Gas was cheap under Trump yet expensive under the nigger and diaper. Simple, really.

Have you looked at the historic oil price index?

Much as though you'd like to think you are world leaders you ain't when it comes to oil prices and if the Saudi's sell oil cheap for a while then of course petrol prices lower.

What interests me is that crude prices were higher in 1978-79 than they are now so why the disparity in prices.

I'd like someone to explain that.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Funny how when we were energy independent while gas was "8 bucks in portugal under trump" it was still 1.82 here

yeah, these idiots on the left are THAT dumb folks

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like the Fiat continues to sit in the parking lot. Get a bike Stubby.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who knew that mentioning gas reaching 10 bucks a gallon would make libs cry so much?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dems genuinely want high gas prices, they think that is good for the environment, even though it literally makes everyone poorer. This is why Dems are doing everything possible to strangle domestic oil production. They don't care that destroys the global economy. They don't care this results in fertilizer shortages and thus food shortages. They aren't intelligent enough to manage any of this and they don't care that they are ruining lives and starving people to death.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Don't you just love it when these cockroach liberals demonstrate how they really feel about minorities ?

Minorities are suffering under these insane gas prices!

Libtards: I don't give a shit, I can afford it!

5 minutes later -- Black Lives Matter!!! Destroy the evil white people.

Yeah, you fucktards are believable.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gas was cheap under Trump yet expensive under the nigger and diaper. Simple, really.

Have you looked at the historic oil price index?

Much as though you'd like to think you are world leaders you ain't when it comes to oil prices and if the Saudi's sell oil cheap for a while then of course petrol prices lower.

What interests me is that crude prices were higher in 1978-79 than they are now so why the disparity in prices.

I'd like someone to explain that.
Better yet, someone should explain how the fuck oil companies are greedy as fuck today in comparison to back then, given your take on things.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It looks like Peter Zeihan was right again. He said when gas prices really start impacting and making politicians unpopular then Biden would probably ban oil exports to lower domestic oil prices. This would badly screw over the rest of the would and likely cause global depression but Biden knows his approval rate is down to around 33%.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It looks like Peter Zeihan was right again. He said when gas prices really start impacting and making politicians unpopular then Biden would probably ban oil exports to lower domestic oil prices. This would badly screw over the rest of the would and likely cause global depression but Biden knows his approval rate is down to around 33%.

I know it isnt popular, but if we had sent in the CIA to smoke the Venezuelan Dictator, we'd have another source for cheap oil right now.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe, but probably not. It likely would have turned out like Iraq plus Venezuela has so badly managed its oil fields they have probably done permanent damage also their network and equipment is so broken and in disrepair it would likely take a decade to rebuild at earliest.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Maybe, but probably not. It likely would have turned out like Iraq plus Venezuela has so badly managed its oil fields they have probably done permanent damage also their network and equipment is so broken and in disrepair it would likely take a decade to rebuild at earliest.
That’s going to be us in 10 years

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden is certainly trying. Unfortunately, the ideological idiots who run his admin feel they have to destroy the economy in the name of climate change. Meanwhile China's emissions are larger than the US and EU combined.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As California prepares to be burned down via its on going drought, via climate change. Hope ya survive it.