If your little boy isn't learning jack shit in an Oregon public school don't worry: cause there is now a tampon in his bathroom

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw a pic of a soi faggit and a stupid assed bull dyke that needs grabbed by the pussy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The the ""Educators"" will be more than happy to show him how to use it

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If the parents dont want to send their impressionable children to a "gender clinic".....its because they are transphobic and the kids are "unsafe" with their parents and thr kids can be removed by the state and medically butchered.

And this is okay with dems/progs.

And they spin it as if "transkids" are being abused. So if you kid claims to be the opposite biological sex.....the state has decided that kid is trans. Period. And you transition them or you are an abuser.

And this is the filter they use to frame the whole thing. Its fucking revolting.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

If the parents dont want to send their impressionable children to a "gender clinic".....its because they are transphobic and the kids are "unsafe" with their parents and thr kids can be removed by the state and medically butchered.

And they spin it as if "transkids" are being abused. So if you kid claims to be the opposite biological sex.....the state has decided that kid is trans. Period. And you transition them or you are an abuser.

And this is the filter they use to frame the whole thing. Its fucking revolting.
You expect any thing better out of these cretins?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I expect children to be protected from this sort of abuse, yeah.

Its revolting and evil.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Its revolting and evil.
Not in places like Oregon and California they won't be

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its revolting and evil.
Not in places like Oregon and California they won't be

I know :/