Trump and 2 of his kids, when still little kids, with Jeffrey Epstein

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eku4XBOXYAA9yn4

That's the Donald with Ivanka and Eric.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was about to post this when I was so rudely interrupted by someone.

What's the implication here, CONs?

ghislaine-maxwell-chelsea-clinton-wedding.jpg

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Well Id say the implication in the second picture is that the Clintons invited the person convicted of trafficing under age girls, that was associated with someone convicted of using underage girls two years prior.....to their daughters wedding. Why did Slick Willie and Killary do that?

Now.....I asked you first......did you read the article you posted?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well Id say the implication in the second picture is that the Clintons invited the person convicted of trafficing under age girls, that was associated with someone convicted of using underage girls two years prior.....to their daughters wedding. Why did Slick Willie and Killary do that?

Now.....I asked you first......did you read the article you posted?
That's not at all what you asked me.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I don't know. Ask Trump.

Interesting......someone taking responsibility for making a mistake in government. So rarely, if ever seen with Dumbocrats

You dont suppose that the media went after Acosta primarily for working in the Trump administration do you?

Plea deals happen all the time.....like with gun charges and tax evasion.....know what I mean or do I have to explain it to you?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you provide the date this picture was taken?.....it is extremely relevant.....I really do want to know why/when Trump associated with a known sex offender like Slick Willie and Killary did......
The history of Trump's relationship with Epstein is pretty public. And you can just look at Ivanka in that pic and figure out when it was. I don't need to do the research for you. Anyway, it doesn't fucking matter. When President Trump appointed Acosta as his Labor Secretary, and then whinged when Acosta resigned, Trump knew that Epstein had already been tried in court in Florida for sex trafficking minors, and that he had been found guilty. Acosta is the one who saw to it that the charges against Epstein were reduced and that Epstein did virtually no prison time and was able to continue sex trafficking after the conviction. Trump hired him anyway (or more likely, as a result). Think about that, and don't be a salivating partisan while you do your thinking.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes.....yes it was.......I'll ask you again......what is the implication of the first picture? Should be an easy one to answer for you, unless you dont care for it?
How are "Did you read the article?" and "What is the implication of the first picture?" the same question? SMDH

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of sex abuse and creeper allegations.......

I'll say this one more fucking time for the hard of thinking.

I did not vote for Biden. I am not a Democrat.

I posted the pic of Ghislaine at Chelsea's wedding AND the pic of Trump because I am willing to bet my life that both men knew Jeffrey was a sex trafficker, and both men were fine with it. I'm no partisan hack.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I'll say this one more fucking time for the hard of thinking.

I did not vote for Biden. I am not a Democrat.

I posted the pic of Ghislaine at Chelsea's wedding AND the pic of Trump because I am willing to bet my life that both men knew Jeffrey was a sex trafficker, and both men were fine with it. I'm no partisan hack.
Easy LB......I did not imply you were a Democrat.....but if you look a little deeper.....you will determine the point of my initial question.

From your post
"both men knew Jeffrey was a sex trafficker".........are you sure of this?

My comment was that Acosta acknowledged his role in the light sentence that Epstien received and acted in a manner so as not hinder the work of the Labor Dept. He stepped down.......Not many Democrats (that you don't affiliate with) do the same when confronted with the same situation.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My first post

Ill repeat the question......what is the implication of Trump and two of his children pictured with Epstien at what I believe is the grand opening of a restaurant?

Would you please answer the question
Oi fuckwad, sit there and defend a pedoooo all day, you realllllly think Trumpf didn't know what the perv was doing ??
:OhGawd:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Easy LB......I did not imply you were a Democrat.....but if you look a little deeper.....you will determine the point of my initial question.

From your post
"both men knew Jeffrey was a sex trafficker".........are you sure of this?

My comment was that Acosta acknowledged his role in the light sentence that Epstien received and acted in a manner so as not hinder the work of the Labor Dept. He stepped down.......Not many Democrats (that you don't affiliate with) do the same when confronted with the same situation.
Give me a break. You're an apologist for Trump. Straight up. The man is evil. He fucking appointed Acosta, knowing what he had done. Acosta's apology was PR, nothing more.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Question:

Would you take your young kids to the opening of a sex trafficker's restaurant?

The bigger question is why anyone would justify this egregious behavior by pointing their crooked finger in any other direction. SMH @ Trump’s zombie drone army

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Question:

Would you take your young kids to the opening of a sex trafficker's restaurant?
Again.......did you read the article?

I'll give you a hint as to what tge problem with your concern is

Were Trump and 2 of His Kids, Ivanka and Eric, Seen with Jeffrey Epstein in '93?​

Read it.....over and over if you have to......then answer the difference between Trump pictured with his kids, and Slick Willie pictured with an accessory to Epstiens crimes......it really is quite simple

TAP