Trump and 2 of his kids, when still little kids, with Jeffrey Epstein

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not really....had a civil judgment against him delivered in a kangaroo court.......no physical evidence. Try again

I guess that helps you get through your day

Why did Tara Reade flee to Russia out of fear for her life?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Fatso has to pay her 16 million, and she is gonna sue him again. Sounds like Rape is OK in your grimy world.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
The history of Trump's relationship with Epstein is pretty public. And you can just look at Ivanka in that pic and figure out when it was. I don't need to do the research for you. Anyway, it doesn't fucking matter. When President Trump appointed Acosta as his Labor Secretary, and then whinged when Acosta resigned, Trump knew that Epstein had already been tried in court in Florida for sex trafficking minors, and that he had been found guilty. Acosta is the one who saw to it that the charges against Epstein were reduced and that Epstein did virtually no prison time and was able to continue sex trafficking after the conviction. Trump hired him anyway (or more likely, as a result). Think about that, and don't be a salivating partisan while you do your thinking.
Here is a clue above....../\
If you can read......you will know the year the picture with Trump was taken....and it is extremely relevant.......do you know why?

The fact that you can't....or won't acknowledge it.......well I dont know which is worse

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Fatso has to pay her 16 million, and she is gonna sue him again. Sounds like Rape is OK in your grimy world.
How petty of a response. No, I wish all the worst for rapists....as I have stated.....skin them alive and brine them

What is not OK is coming forward with a claim that is made without evidence......evidence......you know like jizz on the sleeve of a blue dress.

Rapists like Joe Biden ought to be treated like I described above

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Why wont the courts prosecute rapist Bill.........?

Why does the media look the other way regarding the Clinton body count......as about as much evidence existsxas what got Trump dragged into court

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why wont the courts prosecute rapist Bill.........?

Why does the media look the other way regarding the Clinton body count......as about as much evidence existsxas what got Trump dragged into court

Same reason they didn't prosecute Trump. 24 women accused him of sexual assault and/or rape. AND his ex-wife accused him of rape, too.

You seem to think Trump should get a pass, but no liberal should.

I say none of them deserves a pass.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Again.......did you read the article?

I'll give you a hint as to what tge problem with your concern is

Were Trump and 2 of His Kids, Ivanka and Eric, Seen with Jeffrey Epstein in '93?​

Read it.....over and over if you have to......then answer the difference between Trump pictured with his kids, and Slick Willie pictured with an accessory to Epstiens crimes......it really is quite simple

TAP
I wasn't comparing the two pictures, you tool. You decided to do that.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
All bullshit.

trumpbanep.png

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So

So can you discern what is the important part of your reference? Funny that the fact checking site Snopes verified every important detail........do you know what they are LotusBud
I already told you, I don't come to BF to play games that you create, with rules you make up. Thanks, anyway, pal.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
So

So can you discern what is the important part of your reference? Funny that the fact checking site Snopes verified every important detail........do you know what they are LotusBud
I was just going through my 6 car garage meme vault and saw this one, I gotta tell ya it reminds me of you.

GDF5wQUXcAAf8CM

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
and apparently so are bad manners…

who berates a poster with repetitive double barreled questioning like an obsessive freak?

… smells familiar
Who posts up something when you have no clue what is detailed in the reference?......it begs the question........are they that clueless .........or that desparate to believe the lies you are told. Or.....is @LotusBud just being a troll hoping Id come out to play?

So, as I'm here to help, I'll make it easy........picture taken in 1993.....Epstien convicted in 2008.......15 years later.......you see Trump did not bring his kids to an event with a convicted sex offender......fact

Did you see the post above that saidxTrump was the only one that stepped up to help convict Epstein......that was great

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Who posts up something when you have no clue what is detailed in the reference?......it begs the question........are they that clueless .........or that desparate to believe the lies you are told. Or.....is @LotusBud just being a troll hoping Id come out to play?

So, as I'm here to help, I'll make it easy........picture taken in 1993.....Epstien convicted in 2008.......15 years later.......you see Trump did not bring his kids to an event with a convicted sex offender......fact

Did you see the post above that saidxTrump was the only one that stepped up to help convict Epstein......that was great
MEkANsK.png