Trump and 2 of his kids, when still little kids, with Jeffrey Epstein

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But do you see anyone else starring shit posts....posts with pictures of a father with his children.......implying he exposed tgem to being victimized by a danderous person?

Oh wait........yeah you're that person.....ironic

If not what I posited above.......whatvare the omplicatins ofvthe picture in your shit-post?.......you never answered the question.

Biden voter!
What are you even talking about?

I didn't vote for Biden, pal.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know.....you said you didnt.....just teasing
Let me ask you this, AP. When do you think the magic moment was when Trump, after all the dinners and the partying, figured out what Epstein was really doing with those young girls?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Let me ask you this, AP. When do you think the magic moment was when Trump, after all the dinners and the partying, figured out what Epstein was really doing with those young girls?
All I can go by is the account of Epstien getting out-of-line with a kid at one of Trumps places.....I think the M-L one in FL.

Maybe there was shit floating around in the elite cirlces to give a clue here and there about the shit going on. But my understanding is when it went down in his house.....he wasn't having it and disconnected from Epstien after that.

In even that day and age......how do you level "accusations" toward someone that runs in a crowd like Epstien did. Look at the issues with the V-S owner......

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
All I can go by is the account of Epstien getting out-of-line with a kid at one of Trumps places.....I think the M-L one in FL.

Maybe there was shit floating around in the elite cirlces to give a clue here and there about the shit going on. But my understanding is when it went down in his house.....he wasn't having it and disconnected from Epstien after that.

In even that day and age......how do you level "accusations" toward someone that runs in a crowd like Epstien did. Look at the issues with the V-S owner......
You have such a whimsical and creative memory, have you considered a career in Tr0alLiNg?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is a Covering-My-Fat-Ass account if I ever heard one. Epstein got Giuffre from Mar-A-Lago. Trump knew about Epstein, always. It's on tape, for shit's sake. "He likes them young." Those two monstrous men fell out over a real estate deal, not over a young woman Trump the rapist was trying to protect. Good god, man, wake up.

28 women have accused him of rape and/or assault. We have him on tape saying he grabs women's pussies and rhey let him. Ivana Trump said he raped her. He says on tape that Epstein is a great guy and that he likes them young. A 14-year old said he raped her, and then dropped the charges when he became the candidate in 2016. What more do you need?

Last edited:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
That is a Covering-My-Fat-Ass account if I ever heard one. Epstein got Giuffre from Mar-A-Lago. Trump knew about Epstein, always. It's on tape, for shit's sake. "He likes them young." Those two monstrous men fell out over a real estate deal, not over a young woman Trump the rapist was trying to protect. Good god, man, wake up.

28 women have accused him of rape and/or assault. We have him on tape saying he grabs women's pussies and rhey let him. Ivana Trump said he raped her. He says on tape that Epstein is a great guy and that he likes them young. A 14-year old said he raped her, and then dropped the charges when he became the candidate in 2016. What more do you need?
Wasnt the claim that "Clinton likes them young"