Don’t worry. When gas reaches 10 bucks a gallon you will turn into a butterfly

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you care about climate change then that is a retard policy. As oil and natural gas get artificially expensive due to the refusal to drill many, many countries will simply switch back to more polluting and worse for the environment coal. Fact. Oil os only in a few places but coal is pretty much every where.

That is why these extremists and their policies are so stupid and counter productive.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because the Saudis refuse to produce more? Keeps the prices high.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Saudis can't really produce more without spending huge amounts. Taking 5 million Russian barrels off the market is the biggest driver but US production went down 2.5 million barrels under Biden and blocking keystone removes 1.5 million which would be flowing now. Together that is 4 million Biden is responsible for an just keeping Trump's policies easily would have added another 1 million.

Math isn't that hard, dude, plus it gives us a factual basis to determine what retarded Dem policies have done.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here we go again. Reps vs. Dems. As long as this concept remains, nothing will ever be accomplished.

Trump was and continues to be a crook.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dems really have shut down production and refuse to per.it needed pipelines. You can continue to lie and pretend this is a both sides issue but it isn't. Fact.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, the left-leaning portion of America is convinced that destroying their country will save the world and whatnot.

This is just the beginning.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly true. BTW China, India, and the EU all produce more greenhouse gases than the US.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dems really have shut down production and refuse to per.it needed pipelines. You can continue to lie and pretend this is a both sides issue but it isn't. Fact.

The Democrats had no transition plan or a Plan B in case things went sour/South Oerdin.

Now the US is paying big time for that lack of foresight.

I always follow the dictum, "For ever move a person makes, they oughta have a backup."

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Dems have ALWAYS sucked at any sort of practical ability to plan, manage, or over see anything. Government in general sucks at it but dems always have been adverse to facts, reality, merit, cost to benefit analysis, or even just common sense. The only things modern dems care about is power and controlling "the narrative".

That's it

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Saudis can't really produce more without spending huge amounts. Taking 5 million Russian barrels off the market is the biggest driver but US production went down 2.5 million barrels under Biden and blocking keystone removes 1.5 million which would be flowing now. Together that is 4 million Biden is responsible for an just keeping Trump's policies easily would have added another 1 million.

Math isn't that hard, dude, plus it gives us a factual basis to determine what retarded Dem policies have done.

The key error in Biden's assumptions is that Green Energy is a mature technology that would fill the gap. But of course it hasn't.

The Democrats particularly the Prog wing got seduced by the idea of a oil-less future.

Big mistake whether anyone is on the Left or Right is they believe what they wanna instead of what actually is.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Dems have ALWAYS sucked at any sort of practical ability to plan, manage, or over see anything. Government in general sucks at it but dems always have been adverse to facts, reality, merit, cost to benefit analysis, or even just common sense. The only things modern dems care about is power and controlling "the narrative".

That's it

I don't think it's all Democrats Oerdin.

But it's definitely the Prog wing of the Democratic Party aka the AOC types & the Bernie Bots. They wanted their cake & being able to eat it. Now we're seeing the result of that lack of foresight.

And you're right. Those kind are self righteous sots who not only are bringing down the Democratic party, but the US economy.

I know many Republicans hate Hillary Clinton, but even she supported many energy initiatives that the Prog Wing of the Democratic Party are against.

The Democrats let the wrong people control their energy policy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Price of gas per gallon in U$D:

gas-prices-promo-1655142694024-threeByTwoSmallAt2X.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Again it’s worth mentioning. Oil Companies are enjoying record profits. Ask the Saudis why they’ve cut production? Because they care about the Earth.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
America would be energy independent if were not for the failed policies of libs

Fax

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I recently spent whatever spare cash I had on computer upgrades & new software. Given what you guys are paying for gas, car parts & repairs, it seems like money better spent & a bargain by comparison.

Actually since hi tech has taken a hit lately they're offering their products at firesaleast prices. While everything is goin up and up, tech products have been slashed by as much as 50%.

So as they fall in price tech stuff has actually experienced deflation as opposed to inflation.

this industry is always hit hardest during recessions

Well...the recession doesn't appear to have hit the coffee industry that much.

Used ta be $1 Canadiana cup which is .75 - .80 usd. Now it's like a whopping $2.75! $2 to $2.25 usd a cup.

I think I'm gonna pull out the coffee grinder/maker soon.

At today's prices it no longer makes sense ta go out for that morning cuppa java.

Starting this week I'm just gonna make it myself coffee grinder n all.
I almost never buy coffee on the road, I do have a minor sweet tooth for a Mocha, so approx. every 18 months I might pull in and buy one.

Well that's it!

My last day of going out for that morning cuppa coffee on a regular basis from now on. Decided to just pull out the espresso maker & do my own. $2-2.25 USD for a small Americano starting to get too high. I can actually get a sandwich for less.

So...if a coffee can be made at home for 50 cents may as well ditch the coffee shop here on in

No more take out coffee after today.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I recently spent whatever spare cash I had on computer upgrades & new software. Given what you guys are paying for gas, car parts & repairs, it seems like money better spent & a bargain by comparison.

Actually since hi tech has taken a hit lately they're offering their products at firesaleast prices. While everything is goin up and up, tech products have been slashed by as much as 50%.

So as they fall in price tech stuff has actually experienced deflation as opposed to inflation.

this industry is always hit hardest during recessions

Well...the recession doesn't appear to have hit the coffee industry that much.

Used ta be $1 Canadiana cup which is .75 - .80 usd. Now it's like a whopping $2.75! $2 to $2.25 usd a cup.

I think I'm gonna pull out the coffee grinder/maker soon.

At today's prices it no longer makes sense ta go out for that morning cuppa java.

Starting this week I'm just gonna make it myself coffee grinder n all.
I almost never buy coffee on the road, I do have a minor sweet tooth for a Mocha, so approx. every 18 months I might pull in and buy one.

Well that's it!

My last day of going out for that morning cuppa coffee on a regular basis from now on. Decided to just pull out the espresso maker & do my own. $2-2.25 USD for a small Americano starting to get too high. I can actually get a sandwich for less.

So...if a coffee can be made at home for 50 cents may as well ditch the coffee shop here on in

Joe, I love love LOVE my espresso machine too… but I must must must suggest a French press for your coffee enjoying pleasure… it’s delicious and contains the most coffee bean oil compared to a regular old coffee pot. I got hooked on this with my son when we first moved to Seattle and were determined to be coffee snobs lol

Hint: Do not mix the water and coffee grounds with anything metal. I save the wood chopsticks you get with takeout and use one of the 2 stick pieces to mix the coffee and water in the press. If you rinse it and put it somewhere to dry it can last you weeks if you aren’t a germaphobe.

Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As California prepares to be burned down via its on going drought, via climate change. Hope ya survive it.

The water shortages were literally caused by Newsom. He ordered two reservoirs drained and dismantled then had mtiple other release most of their water to flow into the sea unused in the name of the "environment". Now, we have water shortages because of the idiotic short term choices he made.

As for the fires even the Biden department of forestry has admitted it is mostly due to bad forest management. To much built up fuel caused by a century of putting out every fire and not letting the natural burn process work.
Newsom purposely has created the greatest drought in recorded history just to fuck over the rural MAGA simps.

No one likes expensive gas, but it amuses me to no that the ones screaming and crying about Gas, are the assholes that like to make us think they are rich sonsabitches, quit whining and have your driver make sure the tires are aired up, and have him slow it down a bit.

Um.....the only people I see who are NOT whining are all the more financially better off people who voted for Biden.

Many have gotten push back for trying to say "I'll take expensive gas for blehblahbleh" on Twitter. Or saying it's worth it.

This is really hurting working families. Tell people to shut up sure......but please do not pretend to be for the working people after this. You guys dont seem to care a single bit how hard people have it. You guys seem to feel it's worth starving single moms to have this government.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As California prepares to be burned down via its on going drought, via climate change. Hope ya survive it.

The water shortages were literally caused by Newsom. He ordered two reservoirs drained and dismantled then had mtiple other release most of their water to flow into the sea unused in the name of the "environment". Now, we have water shortages because of the idiotic short term choices he made.

As for the fires even the Biden department of forestry has admitted it is mostly due to bad forest management. To much built up fuel caused by a century of putting out every fire and not letting the natural burn process work.
Newsom purposely has created the greatest drought in recorded history just to fuck over the rural MAGA simps.

No one likes expensive gas, but it amuses me to no that the ones screaming and crying about Gas, are the assholes that like to make us think they are rich sonsabitches, quit whining and have your driver make sure the tires are aired up, and have him slow it down a bit.

Um.....the only people I see who are NOT whining are all the more financially better off people who voted for Biden.

Many have gotten push back for trying to say "I'll take expensive gas for blehblahbleh" on Twitter. Or saying it's worth it.

This is really hurting working families. Tell people to shut up sure......but please do not pretend to be for the working people after this. You guys dont seem to care a single bit how hard people have it. You guys seem to feel it's worth starving single moms to have this government.

Perhaps the biggest mistake Biden made was cancelling Keystone XL.

He should said , "I'm putting this project on pause, will conduct a feasibility study what could replace it."

So that way Biden could have had it both ways. Satisfied his supporters yet left open the possibility of restarting in case if a Black Swan event. Which it did - the Ukraine War.

So shortsighted on his part. A more clever politician would have done something like that.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ya think?

Biden has gotta go.

The Democrats should make up a fake excuse say that he caught COVID, has to step down for health reasons and then install Joe Manchin as the defacto President. ...before the midterms.

Harris could be a figurehead but Manchin would run the show for them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He should said , "I'm putting this project on pause, will conduct a feasibility study what could replace it."

So that way Biden could have had it both ways. Satisfied his supporters yet left open the possibility of restarting in case if a Black Swan event. Which it did - the Ukraine War.

So shortsighted on his part. A more clever politician would have done something like that.

That's the problem with most democrats. Even worse because their base will make excuses and defend them while families suffer.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ya think?

Biden has gotta go.

The Democrats should make up a fake excuse say that he caught COVID, has to step down for health reasons and then install Joe Manchin as the defacto President. ...before the midterms.

Harris could be a figurehead but Manchin would run the show for them.
They all gotta go

Including the frauds that falsely installed him