So I was abducted by aliens...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
No, I'm not going to tell you my stories and panic nightsweats. I was abducted multiple times.

I saw shit in the night skies. I saw shit close to my house. I screamed for my parents so they could see it. One did a bit, one refused to accept what they were seeing.

Had the most horrific dreams for years after that, then nothing in my early teen years... then I had the last flashback at age 19...

I ran to my parents room in order to tell them...I ran quick because I was losing the revelation. As I got there, my mind blanked and I started clawing at my face, moaning, and wailing.

My mom slapped me and I woke from the torture....the torture I knew, and she asked if I was on drugs. I wasn't.

I am an abductee and it sucks.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You have my sympathy

I don't need sympathy... shit already happened... but thank you....I'm just trying to find out who else on these forums went through the same shit.

You’re serious? Not trolling?

No... not trolling.

I’ve never had that type of experience but I have experienced paranormal activity.

I have had both but the first time or second, I screamed until my parents came to my bedroom and could look out the wimdow of what I was looking at.

A really tight orange fireball just beyond our back fence in an undeveloped field... and it took off almost as soon as they got there....but I could still track it. I pointed to it and pleaded for them to look and my dad got irritated at me because he couldn't see shit...but my mum saw something, said she did, then like a busted radio, started acting weird and said she could see something but couldn't see something.

My dad swore I was looking at a Petroleum Stack on fire, but it wasn't that. My mum flipped through yes, no, maybe....

I said first or second before because I don't remember zig zagging stuff in the clear night sky first, or the fireball second.

But the zig zagging really terrified me too.

I was like 5-6 years old...

Then I developed night terrors where I was paralysed, had entities I was too afraid to open my eyes at, and would literally sweat through my mattress almost every night.... for weeks off and on. Those things went away by the the time I was 8-9.

I had limited happenings like that after. Maybe 2 times between 10-13, and the last time 18-19...

All equally traumatic.

Aliens or fallen angels.... I do not know... but I know it has been real.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When I was 19 I died for about 6 seconds

I didn't see jack shit but a bunch of doctors looking down at me when they finally brought me back

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This sounds like a modified code rape story. Was the "alien" dad's friend?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You have my sympathy

I don't need sympathy... shit already happened... but thank you....I'm just trying to find out who else on these forums went through the same shit.

You’re serious? Not trolling?

No... not trolling.

I’ve never had that type of experience but I have experienced paranormal activity.
Anal probing perchance??

giphy.gif