So when the ridiculous goal of September

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Comes and Biden decides NOT to pull out the troops after all, people will not just accept it but they can applaud him for not doing it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I've already seen several pieces of propaganda paving the way to justify not pulling out.

This is exactly what I expected to see when that fucking ghoul in the WH said he would pull them out in Sept. If he was really intending to do it, he would have done it.

And more anti Trump bullshit can be heaped on this as the corporate mainstream continues to bend everything....no matter how grotesque....the establishment does as awesome and better, even keeping American troops in other countries and warmongering. And anyone with power and influence opposing can be smeared as stupid and thoughtless and even "wanting" people to die.

And the useful idiots will eat it all up.

Oh well .....it was nice having people in government that made less revolted. It was good to feel some pride in the leadership of the country. But of course it doesn't last and we are back to the same old shit. At least for a little while we are going to see articles about the violence over there now there is a reason to try to justify keeping the US involved. Normally no one gives a shit.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Speaking of bending stuff in the "public" discourse, have you noticed that a lot of Americans, some of them still holding national and state offices, tried to cancel the federal government a mere four months ago and nobody's hardly even talking about it now? Instead, there's the usual belly aching about what the current government is doing and how treasonous THAT is.

I used the C-word since it's in vogue now, but the word in the constitution is probably OVERTHROW.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Speaking of bending stuff in the "public" discourse, have you noticed that a lot of Americans, some of them still holding national and state offices, tried to cancel the federal government a mere four months ago and nobody's hardly even talking about it now? Instead, there's the usual belly aching about what the current government is doing and how treasonous THAT is.

I used the C-word since it's in vogue now, but the word in the constitution is probably OVERTHROW.

Too many of you are too brainwashed to reason with.

Come back when you are ready to acknowledge WHY people stormed the Capitol

It's only "inssurection" when people reject the left. If it were another wave of left wing violence it would be another "pEaCeFuL pRoTeSt!!"

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Comes and Biden decides NOT to pull out the troops after all, people will not just accept it but they can applaud him for not doing it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I've already seen several pieces of propaganda paving the way to justify not pulling out.

This is exactly what I expected to see when that fucking ghoul in the WH said he would pull them out in Sept. If he was really intending to do it, he would have done it.

And more anti Trump bullshit can be heaped on this as the corporate mainstream continues to bend everything....no matter how grotesque....the establishment does as awesome and better, even keeping American troops in other countries and warmongering. And anyone with power and influence opposing can be smeared as stupid and thoughtless and even "wanting" people to die.

And the useful idiots will eat it all up.

Oh well .....it was nice having people in government that made less revolted. It was good to feel some pride in the leadership of the country. But of course it doesn't last and we are back to the same old shit. At least for a little while we are going to see articles about the violence over there now there is a reason to try to justify keeping the US involved. Normally no one gives a shit.
small-audience-people-laughing-movie-600w-684792514.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First of all, all the military are volunteers who signed up willingly to serve their country. Secondly there is no better training than being on a real battlefield.