- Reaction score
- 1,419
Drop the link in here, life is getting more and more like Starship Troopers.
Hey Mingie! Did you hear about those horrible lynchings down in Southlandia that were all over the news until suddenly they weren't anymore because they found out the lynchers were negroes too?![]()
Yes haw, send that nigger to hell!
I'm not a big fan of the death penalty, but this guy probably deserves it as much as anyone. But come on, this is nothing but red meat for the racist base and to shore up Happy Hour Hegseth's sense of manliness. We're supposed to be more civilized than Iran. China executes more people than anyone, and they don't make a public spectacle out of it.So cool we are bringing back public executions.
.....something I want to say...think I won't.
PS: Not to say the moozie doesn't deserve execution, just wonder if we need to go full French Revolution.
. Ooops, I nearly let it slip there.
The last verified public execution in the United States took place on August 14, 1936, in Owensboro, Kentucky. []
- Person Executed: Rainey Bethea
- Method: Public hanging
- Details: Bethea was convicted of the rape and murder of 70-year-old Lishia Edwards. The chaotic nature of the public spectacle led the Kentucky legislature to outlaw public executions shortly afterward, making it the last official public execution in U.S. history. []
"supposed to be"....We're supposed to be more civilized than Iran.
Seriuos question: What's "racist" about executing a subhuman inferior Jihadi?I'm not a big fan of the death penalty, but this guy probably deserves it as much as anyone. But come on, this is nothing but red meat for the racist base and to shore up Happy Hour Hegseth's sense of manliness. We're supposed to be more civilized than Iran. China executes more people than anyone, and they don't make a public spectacle out of it.
Every time I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you keep one-upping on your dumbness."supposed to be"....
though as I have oft observed, Iran is the model for what MAGA wants the USofA to become.
You get a severe headache. We know, that's why no one expects thinking from you.Every time I think
You spelled severe wrong.You get a sever headache. We know, that's why no one expects thinking from you.
/ We'll never know how right I am about MAGA and the Iranian model, since
the MAGA run is over and it will be thrown on history's scrap heap on November 3rd.
So no actual refudiation of the facts as I presented them.You spelled severe wrong.
You presented something? Sorry. I wasn't paying attention.So no actual refudiation of the facts as I presented them.
Yo mamaSeriuos question: What's "racist" about executing a subhuman inferior Jihadi?
Yes, it must be very painful for you to know the sickening movement you hung your hat onYou presented something? Sorry. I wasn't paying attention.
Terrifying how completely barbaric this shit is.![]()
Bread and Circuses are now.
And the heavy breathing from the trumptards is cringey af.Terrifying how completely barbaric this shit is.
So cool we are bringing back public executions.
.....something I want to say...think I won't.
PS: Not to say the moozie doesn't deserve execution, just wonder if we need to go full French Revolution.
. Ooops, I nearly let it slip there.
The last verified public execution in the United States took place on August 14, 1936, in Owensboro, Kentucky. []
- Person Executed: Rainey Bethea
- Method: Public hanging
- Details: Bethea was convicted of the rape and murder of 70-year-old Lishia Edwards. The chaotic nature of the public spectacle led the Kentucky legislature to outlaw public executions shortly afterward, making it the last official public execution in U.S. history. []
TLDR, take your act on the road.On the one hand this is bread & circuses, right? Gas prices are a total shittake from the Iran war. Thank gosh Obama knew enough to not drone strike 542 people who had anything to do with the price of diesel gosh golly gee willigers! Tan suit genius!!!
On the other hand, Hasan is a bitch. Should OJ trial be public? It was. Should Clancy trial be public? It was.
Transparency my friend is a sword. It cleaves into the very heart of vox populi.
Court cases.
Sentences.
Sentencing.
All public.
No redactions.
If the Saddam Hussein & Muammar Gaddafi retirement plans are not for you then might I suggest not being a terrorist piece of shit? Like Nidal Hasan.
"Chaotic nature of the spectacle"... LOL
That goes all ways Bro.
Chaotic nature of Jan sixers thinking election was stolen to chaotic nature of burning & looting thinking George Floyd was a saint.
Let the truth flap in the breeze like Flynn's untucked penis & embrace the SUCK!
You want the epstein files unredacted but then want to hide stats & facts & reality to prevent inflammation of populace?
Cat is outta the bag, homie.
Sometimes people say America is a democracy and then someone will say no it's a representative democracy or a federal republic because those elected represent the population. But if every truth is out there... Unredacted. For all to plainly see. And judge. And vote on. Then it's pure democracy. 110%. What better way to fight the power than national voting? Unless you don't trust the public? Not very progressive. Fear is the mind-killer - Dune.
TL;DR The same people who love a public orange man dead by bullets are the same people who hate a public Nidal Hasan dead by bullets.
Spoiler alert, I'm looking forward to Lotus crawling up my face. Holla!
I will just suggest that a public trial and a public execution aren't quite the same thing.Spoiler alert
![]()
Yes haw, send that nigger to hell!
Why is this Fort Hood shooting survivor virtue signaling?
Veteran shot 7 times in Fort Hood massacre has a warning for Americans planning to watch execution
Alonzo Lunsford, shot 7 times by Nidal Hasan in 2009, says a livestream of the firing squad dishonors victims
There's that anger thing you mentioned.Do you have ANY idea how STUPID, VILE, and utterly fucking depraved what you just posted is?
Yeah so a fucking islamic jihadi who murdered a bunch of innocent humans and injured several more is just like blacks under democrat jim crow! Its a LYNCHIN!
American blacks....no different than jihadis!
Admin sometimes you post things so utterly fucking stupid. ..i HAVE to believe its stupidity because I dont WANT to believe you are this much of a piece of shit.