So where should I take Succubus?

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Heh is that Muslimpie? I remember her from SG, she called me a Nazi and gave me teh sadz...

Moonie is definitely NOT a muslim.

She's awesome.
Not sure
Oh, lord. Not this shit again. Spare us all.

Pop a squat on a Texas barbecue grill and you'd spare rib everybody here...

\So, you're a canibal and you want to eat me? Settle down, Armie.
Um....I'll eat you Lotus.

Just saying
I think she has higher standards. We can hope anyway.

Hi Moonpie!

what’s up. Tell me. How the hell are you friends with murdy and bashing Dovey?
Did you lose your brain over there in Cali? I know living there you have to be losing your shit every other day. Poor civilians
Heh is that Muslimpie? I remember her from SG, she called me a Nazi and gave me teh sadz...

The profile says it’s from Florida. I’m assuming it’s her.
A lot of people are moving to Fl. It’s the best state!:Agree1:

Ask Dovey why she was bashing me at BC after I left SG. Should I be nice to someone who attacked me just to impress a dude that ain’t ever gonna be with her?

If you need me to link you to the threads at BC, let me know.

I totally forgot about that place. Nah that’s y’all’s beef. I just was a bit shocked lol.

It’s good to see you here
Thank you :Cheers:

I never bashed Flea anywhere. It didn't happen.

She also claims I "unlocked pi threads at SG" and I have no clue what that even means. I never "unlocked" or messed with anything.

My favorite is the claim that I somehow "conned" her board from her.

The truth is is that she just turns on people and will lie and twist things to justify it. Other people told me to be careful of her for this reason.
I believe you. I just can’t get caught up in it. People will believe anything and it doesn’t matter what you say to change it. Sadly.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She's awesome.
Not sure

Just saying

Hi Moonpie!

Did you lose your brain over there in Cali? I know living there you have to be losing your shit every other day. Poor civilians

Ask Dovey why she was bashing me at BC after I left SG. Should I be nice to someone who attacked me just to impress a dude that ain’t ever gonna be with her?

I totally forgot about that place. Nah that’s y’all’s beef. I just was a bit shocked lol.

She also claims I "unlocked pi threads at SG" and I have no clue what that even means. I never "unlocked" or messed with anything.

The truth is is that she just turns on people and will lie and twist things to justify it. Other people told me to be careful of her for this reason.
I believe you. I just can’t get caught up in it. People will believe anything and it doesn’t matter what you say to change it. Sadly.

Indeed... back in the day, this shit wouldn't fly. Now that we're woke, it's most of our online shit.

Buck up lil campers!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She's awesome.
Not sure

Just saying

Hi Moonpie!

Indeed.

My boundary is, if I do something that upsets someone, and they respond to that like this?

Nope. Done. I dont even care what the reasons are. When Murd did it before I made the mistake of moving past it. Toxic people should be kept at a distance.