So who has cancer?

OP
OP
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Factory Bastard
I've been upgraded to needing a home health nurse! My port became infected and they had to remove it, which requires daily redressing/packing so the "pocket" will heal correctly. When it's all healed a new one will be installed. Ha! Hope that bitch doesn't fuck up!

She cut my toenails for me and I didn't even have to ask! I wasn't expecting that! I can't believe I'm getting all this good, free treatment just because I served a 4-year stint back in the '70s. Fuck yea!

OP
OP
MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Factory Bastard
Still can't believe she cut my fucking toenails. I mean, they weren't bad but it was getting time... I have a hard time seeing worth a shit way down there.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
39919992_213555462850464_5014690681076056064_n.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I'll drink to that- - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Nope. No cancer. I have heart disease, lung disease, and developing liver disease, which means given the fast progress in cancer research I die long before a stage 3 cancer victim.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had this what looked like a brown smudge on the left side of my forehead. I’m in the sun way more than I need to be. I do use lots of zinc oxide and always a neoprene white long sleeve shirt in the water. Saw a Dermatologist. He took a photo of it and magnified it. Told me it was a basil cell carcinoma. Skin Cancer. OK now what? He operated and removed it right in the doctors office. Took 8 stitches to close it back up. They take care of things fast here, especially if you’re paying in cash. He prescribed a medicated type of cream that irritated the wound every time I applied it. Burned like hell. Told him this, and he said keep using it. Well it all healed nicely. No scar. I see him every six months now. He burns off any barnacles I might have.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Im not good at knowing what to say with this stuff, but didnt want to not acknowledge it. I hope you are doing everything you wanted to do and more with your savings.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I had Squamous Cell Skin Cancer on my left ear a few years back and they had to rebuild my upper ear and so far good - - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow. There’s some reality for ya.

RIP Master Blaster. You served BF in your own way. The best to your family.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
MasterBlaster passed away due to his cancer. May he rest in peace and bang on his drums for all eternity. :(

Holy shit!

I really dont know what to say other than thats crazy. I will play him a sad song on my fiddle later.

I feel at our ages, more and more forum members are gonna drop, its already begun. Think I heard somewhere that Thomas (CJ mod) died a couple years ago.