Welcome to the machine!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,855 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 28, 2022 #1 Welcome to the machine!
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Aug 28, 2022 #2 I am in my mid-50's and I played a pub today with about 20 people in it. I do not think I have anything to worry about.
I am in my mid-50's and I played a pub today with about 20 people in it. I do not think I have anything to worry about.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Aug 28, 2022 #3 Hmmm, let me think about it.... Nah, but thanks.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,254 Location Chicagoland Aug 28, 2022 #4 I once got drunk and did a bunch of cocaine with Stevie Ray Vaughn. Yes. It was Stevie's coke and it was really fucking good.
I once got drunk and did a bunch of cocaine with Stevie Ray Vaughn. Yes. It was Stevie's coke and it was really fucking good.