Why do Conservatives Hate Poetry and Rock 'n Roll?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

\

I Dreamed that one had died in a strange place
Near no accustomed hand,
And they had nailed the boards above her face,
The peasants of that land,
Wondering to lay her in that solitude,
And raised above her mound
A cross they had made out of two bits of wood,
And planted cypress round;
And left her to the indifferent stars above
Until I carved these words:

What a shame that conservatives will always be in the 1950s
no matter the age.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not 1950 anymore, H.

As Johnny Rotten pointed out, dems/progs are the sanctimonious pro establishment status quo anti liberty, anti working class party today.

Rock and metal are supposed to challange the system. Not align with it. It's why music and entertainment fucking suck now.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Btw, Jim Morrison was alright. But he was pretentious as fuck. Many people from that era either moved more left or stayed the same and have been labeled "cons".

I dont even think YOU know what conservativism is. Especially considering you think Islam is conservative.

I'm actually willing to bet if you were tested on policies(with a good grasp of what they do)....like which party did which policy, you probably say all the dem ones were "cons" and the "con" ones were dems.

We established your immigration stance IS right wing.

Last edited:

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

As Johnny Rotten pointed out, dems/progs are the sanctimonious pro establishment status quo anti liberty, anti working class party today.

Rock and metal are supposed to challange the system. Not align with it. It's why music and entertainment fucking suck now.

Btw, Jim Morrison was alright. But he was pretentious as fuck. Many people from that era either moved more left or stayed the same and have been labeled "cons".

I dont even think YOU know what conservativism is. Especially considering you think Islam is conservative.
You're confusing pop music with Realpolitik

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You just call Johnny Rotten pop music?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Johnny Rotten could just barely speak or play bass, but besides that, if you were working at Tower Records would you put him next to Gregorian Chant, or Opera? Don't get me wrong, I loved the Pistols but not in the same way my generation loves Bob Dylan.

oops this version is better, thus spake moi.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Alice Cooper. Ted Nugent. Meat Loaf. Johnny Cash.

There are quite a few who admit it and probably tons more who just dont go into it. I know Peter Steele openly said he liked pissing off both the left and right. That's part of what metal is for.

So H why are you stuck on dated stereotypes of some Reefer Madness style ultra conservative from the 50s? You know todays right wing has some sure but it's a pretty wild mix. Most everyone loves music and poetry.

Why would you think conservatives dont?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Johnny Rotten could just barely speak or play bass, but besides that, if you were working at Tower Records would you put him next to Gregorian Chant, or Opera? Don't get me wrong, I loved the Pistols but not in the same way my generation loves Bob Dylan.

You must be older and dont really get the pink thing, I guess.

Sex Pistols were awesome :D

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Metal has always been the establishment. Tight...UpTight.
..and anarchy is as it always has been
anti-community. Anti-Love. Selfish. The Satanic element. The material (singular), aka conservative.
anti-liberal. The opposite of the avatar's teachings which was Bhakti.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

anti-community. Anti-Love. Selfish. The Satanic element. The material (singular), aka conservative.
What's more Establishment than Alice Cooper? As a Teeny Bopper we dug his comic book horror show schtick but it soon became the act and not so much the music and here we are 40 years later. He's selling Insurance with the cute QB De Jure

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right.

So, messages of liberty and freedom are the establishment because you say so and you are anti individual and a collectivist and conformist.

Also.....you got some satanic panick, eh?

You are most definately an establishment shill, H. That SHOULD make you happy though that your dems/progs have ran all the countries institutions and have most all the influence and power.

At this rate perhaps America wont have to bother with votes at all one day.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Right.

So, messages of liberty and freedom are the establishment because you say so and you are anti individual and a collectivist and conformist.

You are most definately an establishment shill, H. That SHOULD make you happy though that your dems/progs have ran all the countries institutions and have most all the influence and power.

Ask Galileo all about it, when you meet him.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

What's more Establishment than Alice Cooper? As a Teeny Bopper we dug his comic book horror show schtick but it soon became the act and not so much the music and here we are 40 years later. He's selling Insurance with the cute QB De Jure
Actually - I never like him anyway.
I was a Zappa/Dead/Electric Flag/Traffic/Leadbelly teen.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

John Lenon. He was far more establishment than Alice Cooper.

When your ideology and beliefs are the ones no one is allowed to challange without being attacked and "protested" by corporate America.... you are not the counter party.

So basically you guys hate the whole individual rights and liberties thing and think people should be coerced by government to be "community" centered.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right.

Exactly what does Galileo have to do with this convo?

Seriously how did your mind make that leap?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Right.

Ask Galileo all about it

...or Agrippa maybe. LoLz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Actually - I never like him anyway.
I was a Zappa/Dead/Electric Flag/Traffic/Leadbelly teen.

So we have gone from "why do conservatives hate music and poetry" to you claiming metal is the establishment and saying you dont like the musicians who are Republican ms anyway.

Got it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

When your ideology and beliefs are the ones no one is allowed to challange without being attacked and "protested" by corporate America.... you are not the counter party.

So basically you guys hate the whole individual rights and liberties thing and think people should be coerced by government to be "community" centered.
You know nothing of John Lennon, establishment wanted to crucify John Lennon for an off hand remark, that at the time might be arguably true.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Notice any recent misinformative moving of the goalposts by anyone?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know nothing of John Lennon, establishment want to crucify John Lennon for an off hand remark, that at the time might be arguably true.

I know a great deal about him.

He was a total hypocrite shill who promoted the exactly ideology being forced on Americans today.

You guys have this idea that "right wing" is the establishment. You dont even know what it is....because you have literally brainwashed to hate half the country while supporting the wealthy lying shitbags who benefit at the expense of the people.

You think it's a party.... specifically the Republican party, when in reality it's more a monoparty with democrats and Republicans.

You guys both end up defending shit that harms the people.

"Let's be anti establishment and give the government more money and more power over the people!"

You've really gotta be kidding.

Have you ever heard from the maid who changed John and Yokos sheets while they "protested" by laying in a bed getting waited on and had media fawning over them? How about all the regular people he was abusive to? The women he was abusive to? The son he fucking dumped when he bolted on his marriage?

Please. A wealthy prick who wrote a song about a communist utopia that said "imagine no possessions" and people bought it.

You have the beliefs you are supposed to believe. And I think there is a good reason why you guys wont have honest convos about them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I briefly considered dropping Beastie Boys, you gotta fight video, but realized it would just be pearls before swine.....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes. I told you this is a stupid dated stereotype and started listing "cons" who are musicians.

Then you called metal the "establishment".

If you are seeing something else, spit it out and be direct.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You know nothing of John Lennon, establishment want to crucify John Lennon for an off hand remark, that at the time might be arguably true.

He was a total hypocrite shill who promoted the exactly ideology being forced on Americans today.

You guys have this idea that "right wing" is the establishment. You dont even know what it is....because you have literally brainwashed to hate half the country while supporting the wealthy lying shitbags who benefit at the expense of the people.

You think it's a party.... specifically the Republican party, when in reality it's more a monoparty with democrats and Republicans.

"Let's be anti establishment and give the government more money and more power over the people!"

Have you ever heard from the maid who changed John and Yokos sheets while they "protested" by laying in a bed getting waited on and had media fawning over them? How about all the regular people he was abusive to? The women he was abusive to? The son he fucking dumped when he bolted on his marriage?

Please. A wealthy prick who wrote a song about a communist utopia that said "imagine no possessions" and people bought it.

You have the beliefs you are supposed to believe. And I think there is a good reason why you guys wont have honest convos about them.
Are you that unfamiliar with popular music, and poetry?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Literally everything I said about him is a fact that can be backed.

Which part do you disagree with?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes. I told you this is a stupid dated stereotype and started listing "cons" who are musicians.

When you see Queens iconic video to the big hit "I want to be free", do you immediately think about timber loggers raping young girls in female segregated areas?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Literally everything I said about him is a fact that can be backed.

Which part do you disagree with?
Dunno, could you list them in a brief orderly way I can digest at no more than a quick glance?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

When you see Queens iconic video to the big hit "I want to be free", do you immediately think about timber loggers raping young girls in female segregated areas?

I think it's awful you dont see how writing gender ideology into law is causing women and girls to suffer when there are so many examples of this. Female spaces are not just bathrooms, Admin. They are places were women and girls are vulnerable. Prisons. Immigration detention. Locker rooms. So on. Women fought for our own spaces because sexual violence IS a problem. Because women dont want to be mixed in with men in vulnerable spaces.

You dont hear much counter points to any of that narrative do you? Think about that.

Your views are painted by what's popular. Its always been that way. Do you think marketing doesnt apply to music, art, movies, et?

What happens when someone starts poking the narrative? Your brain immediately shuts them down and labels them.

I can say exactly why I think what I think and support it. You get your opinions from the negative way people are painted from....what? Metal music?

Last edited:
OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Sometimes
no matter the age.
This could be repeated 1000 times w/o being understood even with repeated explanation.
Conservatives will always be figuratively in the 50's (the past) because they are rooted like potted plants
never looking forward. (always needing to be dragged into the present)
Conservatives hated Rock n Roll (now they claim to love it)
Conservatives vilified sex (Now they are the world's biggest pervs)
Conservatives reviled the weed (now they love to grow it)

One day - Conservatives will embrace environmentalism (and no doubt claim they invented it)

Conservatives: (the embodiment of Evil) the anti-human evolutionary element. The selfish. The materialists.
The antithesis of Liberal Jesus, the Christ acting through Him.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think that's true. Some metal is establishment, other metal, not at all. Black Flag? Come on. There's that metal meld with punk...

Anyhoo, Cons really do hate true art of any genre or niche. It scares them, I think. The unknown/hyper intelligent/challenging is petrifying to them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sometimes
no matter the age.
This could be repeated 1000 times w/o being understood even with repeated explanation.
Conservatives will always be figuratively in the 50's (the past) because they are rooted like potted plants
never looking forward. (always needing to be dragged into the present)
Conservatives hated Rock n Roll (now they claim to love it)
Conservatives vilified sex (Now they are the world's biggest pervs)
Conservatives reviled the weed (now they love to grow it)

One day - Conservatives will embrace environmentalism (and no doubt claim they invented it)

Conservatives: (the embodiment of Evil) the anti-human evolutionary element. The selfish. The materialists.
The antithesis of Liberal Jesus, the Christ acting through Him.

Yeah you are completely wrong on every point. Since the whole establishment reinforces your hate of other Americans you feel empowered in it. You dont need to bother talking to people when the man tells you what to think.

You'll stick with this because of ignorance and hate.

Shitty old hateful man who hates metal and cant keep up with change.

Keep fighting peoples individual rights. Its soooooooo edgy.