Why Do Conservatives Hate Butterflies?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh gawd! This might just be the lamest attempt at one-upmanship I've ever seen... "Do the big bad righties hate di pwecious buddafwy?"
wFC08Zt.png
Do we need a comedy sub-board?

..but then we couldn't laugh when contards go mental over a thread like this because they might get the joke..
I see hysterical people, and they don't know they're hysterical.

After shitting on Floriduh for a few months, strictly for Stubby's edification, , I decided to post what I thought was just a nice feel good story about a Homeless shelter, getting some of them off the streets into productive lives with counselling and job skills training. These knuckleeads went ape shit mental over it. Both :Sad: and :OMGLOL:

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Libtards threaten common sense everywhere. We need to execute em before they kill us all with their stupidity!!!!

They think creating these narratives is clever.

Now they can accuse people of hating butterflies. Fucking stupid.

I was married to someone who gaslit like this. I divorced him.

This is why I very genuinely hope to see a national divorce. We would be doing much better on every level if we didnt have to deal with these people at all.
Look at the areas of greatest economic activity in the US, it might be easier for you to just look for the electoral college map from the 2016 Election that Trump carried around his first year in office, it will pretty much show you the same thing...Us Blue people own 98% of the Economy in America, but you guys get Alex Jones and Ben Shapiro, so you'll have that going for you, which is nice.

Okay so then the country should just split.

I'd rather be fucking dead than living in the world you guys fight for.

Take your shitty Obama economy that's only beneficial for upper classers and wealthy elites, take your government fed poverty and high crime and let men rape minors girls in bathrooms and juvenile detention centers in your Cuba 2.0 and you can a whole government panel to decide what medical interventions everyone gets.

You guys can have 800 dollar insulin doses and rely on 3rd world slave labor all you want. If anyone says something that contradicts your media headlines.....deport them to our side.

Win/win right?

What would you guys do if you didnt have anyone to spew hate about everyday? Create your utopia without all of us uneducated Trumptards.

Sone of you might have to come off your thrones to do the hard labor and trucking....but you guys should hit new heights of enlightenment and prosperity.
See ya!
Are all conservatives retarded, or just those on this board?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Libtards threaten common sense everywhere. We need to execute em before they kill us all with their stupidity!!!!

This is why I very genuinely hope to see a national divorce. We would be doing much better on every level if we didnt have to deal with these people at all.
Look at the areas of greatest economic activity in the US, it might be easier for you to just look for the electoral college map from the 2016 Election that Trump carried around his first year in office, it will pretty much show you the same thing...Us Blue people own 98% of the Economy in America, but you guys get Alex Jones and Ben Shapiro, so you'll have that going for you, which is nice.

Take your shitty Obama economy that's only beneficial for upper classers and wealthy elites, take your government fed poverty and high crime and let men rape minors girls in bathrooms and juvenile detention centers in your Cuba 2.0 and you can a whole government panel to decide what medical interventions everyone gets.

You guys can have 800 dollar insulin doses and rely on 3rd world slave labor all you want. If anyone says something that contradicts your media headlines.....deport them to our side.

Win/win right?

What would you guys do if you didnt have anyone to spew hate about everyday? Create your utopia without all of us uneducated Trumptards.

Sone of you might have to come off your thrones to do the hard labor and trucking....but you guys should hit new heights of enlightenment and prosperity.
See ya!
I haven't always believed that, but everyday I become more convinced than ever, that this goes beyond their limited cognitive ability, I truly do believe Trump supporting is a gateway drug to a complete break with reality, yes they have slipped into the twilight zone,

Help I'm steppin' into the twilight zone
The place is a madhouse,
Feels like being cloned
My beacon's been moved under moon and star
Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Win/win right?

See ya!

I think this is normal for the uneducated conservatives. Of course, this is most of them.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who's hysterical? Why do retards love painting little scenarios in their head then spout it out like it's a matter of fact?
dx2g3sP.png

It's scary isnt it?

Reading these people literally gives me a feeling of sick dred in my stomach.
These are the same people that go after you for blanket labeling people like muslims as terrorists yet do the very same thing themselves... The childish games have gotten really boring too, cannot have a decent conversation with them about anything except maybe holiday AT TIMES...

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Win/win right?

See ya!

I think this is normal for the uneducated conservatives. Of course, this is most of them.
...and they will a attack a butterfly refuge for Trump as though it was the seat of our democratic government. How demented is that?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Win/win right?

See ya!

...and they will a attack a butterfly refuge for Trump. How demented is that?
I'm almost certain it's nothing to do with pwetty lil buddafwys though...

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Who's hysterical? Why do retards love painting little scenarios in their head then spout it out like it's a matter of fact?
dx2g3sP.png

It's scary isnt it?

These are the same people that go after you for blanket labeling people like muslims as terrorists yet do the very same thing themselves... The childish games have gotten really boring too, cannot have a decent conversation with them about anything except maybe holiday AT TIMES...
Got any fresh fisting pics to share?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
dx2g3sP.png

It's scary isnt it?

Got any fresh fisting pics to share?
No, I've not stumbled across any yet... Would you like me to DM you them if they pop up again?
I can't believe you people think it's somehow going to bother me that you keep bringing them up? It's not me in them is it? I'm not ghey and tbh they're pretty meh to me now I've been desensitised to them having shared a board with piss for years...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Win/win right?

See ya!
All liberals are niggers. FACT!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Win/win right?

See ya!

...and they will a attack a butterfly refuge for Trump as though it was the seat of our democratic government. How demented is that?

Total nut jobs. Frothing at the mouth over a butterfly sanctuary...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
STFU and build the wall cunt. Now your shit is closed. PWN3D! I hope they burn the fucker down with libtards inside it when it reopens..

It's gonna cost you a Lotta money in taxes for that wall ...@Lokmar!

Be prepared ta pay big time, Bud!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
STFU and build the wall cunt. Now your shit is closed. PWN3D! I hope they burn the fucker down with libtards inside it when it reopens..

It's gonna cost you a Lotta money in taxes for that wall ...@Lokmar!

Be prepared ta pay big time, Bud!
josephine, I donated NON TAX money to build the wall. I'm ready to pay through the nose!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What kind of bullshit thread is this? Why do a political side hate an insect? Really?
4MDdy0W.png

Honey, try reading the op. Thanks in advance for your diligence.

I read the OP. And I have more questions because of it.

Like what bizzare conspiracy?

And it also has nothing to do with butterflies. This place apparently tried to stop the border wall from being built. One of the bigger reasons why people want a border wall is to combat human trafficking.

You know people kidnap children to get access over the border and than either dump them in the desert, chuck them in the water or sell them into sex/labor trafficking?

But sure let's pretend people just hate butterflies and than maybe people wont notice the left just doesnt care about human trafficking. Make it about bugs.

BTW i do not agree with them being harrassed to the point of needing to close. I'm sure there are reasonable solutions that no one is interested in. Its definately not about "conservatives hating butterflies" though. That's just a good example of gaslighting.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What kind of bullshit thread is this? Why do a political side hate an insect? Really?
4MDdy0W.png

It doesn't interest me though...

Clearly you have no fucking idea what it's about.
Like Dove just said I know it's not about a political side hating bugs... It's always the same shit Lotus and you know it...

You mean people making up weird shit about sex trafficking at butterfly conservation places?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
4MDdy0W.png

Like Dove just said I know it's not about a political side hating bugs... It's always the same shit Lotus and you know it...

You mean people making up weird shit about sex trafficking at butterfly conservation places?
No, people will use anything to feel like they've won something...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
4MDdy0W.png

I read the OP. And I have more questions because of it.

Like what bizzare conspiracy?

And it also has nothing to do with butterflies. This place apparently tried to stop the border wall from being built. One of the bigger reasons why people want a border wall is to combat human trafficking.

You know people kidnap children to get access over the border and than either dump them in the desert, chuck them in the water or sell them into sex/labor trafficking?

But sure let's pretend people just hate butterflies and than maybe people wont notice the left just doesnt care about human trafficking. Make it about bugs.

BTW i do not agree with them being harrassed to the point of needing to close. I'm sure there are reasonable solutions that no one is interested in. Its definately not about "conservatives hating butterflies" though. That's just a good example of gaslighting.

Oh, right. So now this is a thing about how the left doesn't care about human trafficking, which is a straight up FUCKING LIE. You lie, Dove. All the fucking time. Stop it.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
4MDdy0W.png

yoo suq cocq

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
4MDdy0W.png

yoo suq cocq
No yuo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!