Why Do Conservatives Hate Butterflies?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The National Butterfly Center in Mission, Texas, announced that it is closing its doors "for the immediate future" amid increased attacks from right-wing demonstrators.

The butterfly sanctuary, positioned along the U.S.-Mexico border, cited safety concerns for its staff and visitors.

"We regret to announce that the National Butterfly Center will be closed to the public - both members and visitors- for the immediate future," it said in a release.

"This difficult decision was made Tuesday evening, Feb. 1, 2022, by the board of directors of the North American Butterfly Association, in the wake of recent events targeting the center," it added.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A bizarre conspiracy theory stemming from a lawsuit against former President Donald Trump and ensuing threats has caused the closure of the National Butterfly Center.
The Mission, Texas, sanctuary announced Wednesday that it will be shutting down indefinitely to protect staff against “false and defamatory attacks” about human trafficking and illegal immigration.
“The safety of our staff and visitors is our primary concern,” Dr. Jeffrey Glassberg, president and founder of the North American Butterfly Association, said in a statement. “We look forward to reopening, soon, when the authorities and professionals who are helping us navigate this situation give us the green light.”
The attacks ramped up in late January after Kimberly Lowe, a right-wing congressional candidate from Virginia, posted a video from the center, claiming employees were “OK with children being trafficked and raped.” During her visit, Lowe allegedly tried to run over the son of executive director Marianna Trevino-Wright with her car, according to the center.
But the issues date back to 2017, when the center sued the Trump administration to stop the construction of the border wall on its property, citing the disruption to the butterflies and trees. The center also sued We Build the Wall, the nonprofit led by former White House strategist Steve Bannon, that raised more than $25 million for construction, and its founder, Brian Kolfage, for defamation and opening the facility and Trevino-Wright up to “targeted harassment.”
The National Butterfly Center shut down for three days over the weekend due to “credible threats” in relation to We Stand America, a right-wing rally happening at the same time in McAllen, Tex., hosted by former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.
The National Butterfly Center, housed along the Rio Grande River, welcomes more than 35,000 visitors each year and hosts the annual Texas Butterfly Festival.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
STFU and build the wall cunt. Now your shit is closed. PWN3D! I hope they burn the fucker down with libtards inside it when it reopens..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What kind of bullshit thread is this? Why do a political side hate an insect? Really?
4MDdy0W.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What kind of bullshit thread is this? Why do a political side hate an insect? Really?
4MDdy0W.png
Google it, the Trumptards are enraged over a Butterfly Preserve, they are literally fuming about one of Natures little miracles.

That's not what is actually happening at all.

This is an example of how issues and words get filtered through your brains and the weird version that emerges.

Of course......"conservatives" hate butterflies. That's it. And that's the stupid retarded shit you'll stick to no matter how clear and concise the real reason is.

And this is the Trumptard monolith doing it, to. Right? Just like drinking piss and bleach and horse paste.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We know. We can see that.

Cling to your hateful fairytales. @Joe so is this not hateful at all?
Cling to your white wingers catastrophic bullshit stories.

I'm not "clinging" to anything. You are the one who is claiming "trumptards hate butterflies".

No one can discuss anything with any of you because you are so stuck in your own imaginary bullshit. You are so one sided you cant even grasp what other people are saying.

I'm convinced the only real problem you see in this country is the reality that other people exist and you think everyone should agree with you.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not "clinging" to anything. You are the one who is claiming "trumptards hate butterflies".

No one can discuss anything with any of you because you are so stuck in your own imaginary bullshit. You are so one sided you cant even grasp what other people are saying.

I'm convinced the only real problem you see in this country is the reality that other people exist and you think everyone should agree with you.
Can you show me on this doll where the butterfly touched you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why can't she understand, after all this time, that you're simply fucking around? She chooses "outrage" every single time.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Why can't she understand, after all this time, that you're simply fucking around? She chooses "outrage" every single time.
Butterflies are threatening the American way of life. That's what's going on here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Butterflies are threatening the American way of life. That's what's going on here.

Who knew they were clever enough to kidnap and profit from human trafficking. Very enterprising insects.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libtards threaten common sense everywhere. We need to execute em before they kill us all with their stupidity!!!!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

"Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon her to do a service for me."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Libtards threaten common sense everywhere. We need to execute em before they kill us all with their stupidity!!!!

They think creating these narratives is clever.

Now they can accuse people of hating butterflies. Fucking stupid.

I was married to someone who gaslit like this. I divorced him.

This is why I very genuinely hope to see a national divorce. We would be doing much better on every level if we didnt have to deal with these people at all.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

This is why I very genuinely hope to see a national divorce. We would be doing much better on every level if we didnt have to deal with these people at all.
Hey how about those Transsexual Oligarchies though?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are those the owners of Small Business Oligarchies?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, kill all trannies too.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Look at the areas of greatest economic activity in the US, it might be easier for you to just look for the electoral college map from the 2016 Election that Trump carried around his first year in office, it will pretty much show you the same thing...Us Blue people own 98% of the Economy in America, but you guys get Alex Jones and Ben Shapiro, so you'll have that going for you, which is nice.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Are those the owners of Small Business Oligarchies?
I think so.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look at the areas of greatest economic activity in the US, it might be easier for you to just look for the electoral college map from the 2016 Election that Trump carried around his first year in office, it will pretty much show you the same thing...Us Blue people own 98% of the Economy in America, but you guys get Alex Jones and Ben Shapiro, so you'll have that going for you, which is nice.

They have TexASS black gold, Texass Tea

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Okay so then the country should just split.

I'd rather be fucking dead than living in the world you guys fight for.

Take your shitty Obama economy that's only beneficial for upper classers and wealthy elites, take your government fed poverty and high crime and let men rape minors girls in bathrooms and juvenile detention centers in your Cuba 2.0 and you can a whole government panel to decide what medical interventions everyone gets.

You guys can have 800 dollar insulin doses and rely on 3rd world slave labor all you want. If anyone says something that contradicts your media headlines.....deport them to our side.

Win/win right?

What would you guys do if you didnt have anyone to spew hate about everyday? Create your utopia without all of us uneducated Trumptards.

Sone of you might have to come off your thrones to do the hard labor and trucking....but you guys should hit new heights of enlightenment and prosperity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Take your shitty Obama economy that's only beneficial for upper classers and wealthy elites, take your government fed poverty and high crime and let men rape minors girls in bathrooms and juvenile detention centers in your Cuba 2.0 and you can a whole government panel to decide what medical interventions everyone gets.

You guys can have 800 dollar insulin doses and rely on 3rd world slave labor all you want. If anyone says something that contradicts your media headlines.....deport them to our side.

Win/win right?

What would you guys do if you didnt have anyone to spew hate about everyday? Create your utopia without all of us uneducated Trumptards.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh gawd! This might just be the lamest attempt at one-upmanship I've ever seen... "Do the big bad righties hate di pwecious buddafwy?"
wFC08Zt.png

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Win/win right?

Sone of you might have to come off your thrones to do the hard labor and trucking....but you guys should hit new heights of enlightenment and prosperity.
See ya!