Why Do Conservatives Hate Butterflies?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
What kind of bullshit thread is this? Why do a political side hate an insect? Really?
4MDdy0W.png

Honey, try reading the op. Thanks in advance for your diligence.
It doesn't interest me though...

Clearly you have no fucking idea what it's about.
Like Dove just said I know it's not about a political side hating bugs... It's always the same shit Lotus and you know it...

You mean people making up weird shit about sex trafficking at butterfly conservation places?
No, people will use anything to feel like they've won something...
yoo suq cocq
No yuo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pwned!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Butterflies arent big enough to wipe my ass and I get shit on my fingers. I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What kind of bullshit thread is this? Why do a political side hate an insect? Really?
4MDdy0W.png

I read the OP. And I have more questions because of it.

Like what bizzare conspiracy?

And it also has nothing to do with butterflies. This place apparently tried to stop the border wall from being built. One of the bigger reasons why people want a border wall is to combat human trafficking.

You know people kidnap children to get access over the border and than either dump them in the desert, chuck them in the water or sell them into sex/labor trafficking?

But sure let's pretend people just hate butterflies and than maybe people wont notice the left just doesnt care about human trafficking. Make it about bugs.

BTW i do not agree with them being harrassed to the point of needing to close. I'm sure there are reasonable solutions that no one is interested in. Its definately not about "conservatives hating butterflies" though. That's just a good example of gaslighting.

Oh, right. So now this is a thing about how the left doesn't care about human trafficking, which is a straight up FUCKING LIE. You lie, Dove. All the fucking time. Stop it.

What is the left, right or neither of the above supposed to do about it? It is a criminal behavior, only law enforcement can stop it. All we can do is to urge politicians to do something about it, I believe people of all political persuasions do that as a matter of fact.

Screaming about it on a forum solves nothing.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
4MDdy0W.png

And it also has nothing to do with butterflies. This place apparently tried to stop the border wall from being built. One of the bigger reasons why people want a border wall is to combat human trafficking.

You know people kidnap children to get access over the border and than either dump them in the desert, chuck them in the water or sell them into sex/labor trafficking?

But sure let's pretend people just hate butterflies and than maybe people wont notice the left just doesnt care about human trafficking. Make it about bugs.

BTW i do not agree with them being harrassed to the point of needing to close. I'm sure there are reasonable solutions that no one is interested in. Its definately not about "conservatives hating butterflies" though. That's just a good example of gaslighting.

Oh, right. So now this is a thing about how the left doesn't care about human trafficking, which is a straight up FUCKING LIE. You lie, Dove. All the fucking time. Stop it.
..but god forbid you go after a sex trafficker like Mat Gaetz then they ("the right") accuse you of political witch hunting. They are sooooo hypocritical.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
4MDdy0W.png

..but god forbid you go after a sex trafficker like Mat Gaetz then they ("the right") accuse you of political witch hunting. They are sooooo hypocritical.

Some sex traffickers are better than other sex traffickers...

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
4MDdy0W.png

There's fine people on both sides.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
4MDdy0W.png

You mean the ones that don't get caught....er I mean
Oh, yes - as long as they are liberuhlz, then they're fair game, even though no Liberal could on basic principles be a sex trafficker which is a completely selfish, (i.e., conservative) act, devoid of care for the person they abuse.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
4MDdy0W.png

Oh, yes - as long as they are liberuhlz, then they're fair game, even though no Liberal could on basic principles be a sex trafficker which is a completely selfish, (i.e., conservative) act, devoid of care for the person they abuse.

The real issue here is this: When Duhv doesn't have an answer to something, she wants to deflect with her personal political favorites.

She can open her own threads about her favorites, but why not use them as a cudgel to achieve victory over her political foes?

The problems is that her political foes aren't fucking stupid like she is...so she's mocked and knocked about playfully. She gets more outraged and screams and hollers for more attention. Wash, rinse, repeat...

We're in the Duhvy show...

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4MDdy0W.png

The real issue here is this: When Duhv doesn't have an answer to something, she wants to deflect with her personal political favorites.

She can open her own threads about her favorites, but why not use them as a cudgel to achieve victory over her political foes?

The problems is that her political foes aren't fucking stupid like she is...so she's mocked and knocked about playfully. She gets more outraged and screams and hollers for more attention. Wash, rinse, repeat...

We're in the Duhvy show...
Cool story, nigger bitch.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

New York Times
How a Butterfly Refuge at the Texas Border Became the Target of Far-Right Lies (conservatives are out of their fucking minds)

MISSION, Texas — For nearly two decades, the National Butterfly Center has provided a place of wonder along the banks of the Rio Grande, attracting curious visitors and nature enthusiasts from around the country to watch delicate creatures like the xami hairstreak float over flowers and alight on logs.

Among those who trade in outlandish right-wing conspiracies online, though, the center is said to be something else: a cover for human smuggling, sex trafficking and the exploitation of children. The lies have spread so widely in recent years that the center is now receiving visitors with no interest in butterflies at all.

Last month, a Republican congressional candidate from Virginia came to the center looking for a site of human smugglers and had a physical altercation with its director. Days later, a man from an upstart media organization associated with Steve Bannon recorded a video outside the center’s gates, claiming “credible threats of the cartels trafficking children through the butterfly center.” To make his point, he held up a tiny shoe.
In a country where many believe that Satan-worshipping pedophiles run the government and the resurrection of John F. Kennedy Jr. will restore a Trump presidency, the center has become the latest victim of wild misinformation and outright lies spreading rapidly online. It has become a borderland version of Comet Ping Pong, the Washington pizzeria that became the center of the baseless Pizzagate theory, which claimed that Democrats were running a child sex trafficking ring in the restaurant. That lie spread so far that it prompted a North Carolina man to drive to the pizzeria and fire an assault rifle inside.

Becoming the focus of this type of attention has terrified and infuriated the staff at the butterfly center, some of whom have taken steps to protect themselves online and at work.

...continue reading for more information on the insanity of conservatives.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't really buy that do you? He promised a wall to get elected the first time now he's promising it again?
He fucking built HUNDREDS of miles of NEW WALL during his Presidency, DESPITE all the libtard road blocks! He'll fukin do it again in his third term!
I didn't think there was hundreds of miles built? It'll be useless anyway, too many solid rocks with inclines and areas of water... If there's gaps it'll be pointless...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't really buy that do you? He promised a wall to get elected the first time now he's promising it again?
He fucking built HUNDREDS of miles of NEW WALL during his Presidency, DESPITE all the libtard road blocks! He'll fukin do it again in his third term!
I didn't think there was hundreds of miles built? It'll be useless anyway, too many solid rocks with inclines and areas of water... If there's gaps it'll be pointless...
Opinions about that vary but its a democRAT spread lie that he didnt build hundreds of miles of wall.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
4MDdy0W.png

Supporting open borders and attacking the vetting process as "ripping children out of their mothers arms" is not caring about human trafficking.

I'm not lying at all. I have watched dems/progs directly fight to help human trafficking. Accusing everyone of being racist or cruel for supporting anti trafficking measures.

Why do you think we separate children? Do you really thinks it's just to be mean?

Dems/progs never talk about trafficking. It's always chattel slavery of Africans that was abolished over 100 years ago. And black women and children today get trafficked and we dont bring that to front of the discussion.

Dems/progs fight for things like open borders and defunding police that HELP human trafficking. And more black women will be murdered with a defunded police.

Please explain to me how doing things like that helps deal with trafficking?

I'm calling it exactly how I see it. And considering all the shit dems/progs say about everyone not on their "side", you might rethink calling people liars. This threads OP that conservatives hate butterflies is a lie. I do NOT believe, based on narrative and actions, that the left gives a single shit about human trafficking.

Last edited:

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
4MDdy0W.png

Supporting open borders and attacking the vetting process as "ripping children out of their mothers arms" is not caring about human trafficking.

I'm not lying at all. I have watched dems/progs directly fight to help human trafficking. Accusing everyone of being racist or cruel for supporting anti trafficking measures.

Why do you think we separate children? Do you really thinks it's just to be mean?

Dems/progs never talk about trafficking. It's always chattel slavery of Africans that was abolished over 100 years ago. And black women and children today get trafficked and we dont bring that to front of the discussion.

Dems/progs fight for things like open borders and defunding police that HELP human trafficking. And more black women will be murdered with a defunded police.

I'm calling it exactly how I see it. And considering all the shit dems/progs say about everyone not on their "side", you might rethink calling people liars. This threads OP that conservatives hate butterflies is a lie. I do NOT believe, based on narrative and actions, that the left gives a single shit about human trafficking.
The constant sky is falling talk of libruls demanding open borders is false and retarded. And you should feel bad for parroting that canard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4MDdy0W.png

The constant sky is falling talk of libruls demanding open borders is false and retarded. And you should feel bad for parroting that canard.
Liar. You cunts are for open borders.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
4MDdy0W.png

Show me, fucktrd.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
4MDdy0W.png

Yeah apparently we know more about what left wingers push then you do.

Show us then what the leftwing position on immigration is. Just yesterday you asked me why we should have immigration when people have always naturally migrated.

I can show you several places from leftwing sources that dems/progs oppose immigration laws.

The entire argument about separating children? We do that for a very good reason, Admin. You know people kidnap or bring children here to sell them into labor and sex slavery or they use them to get across the border and dump them?

A canard my ass. It's one if the reasons I cannot support the left.

Show us the real position then. And not just your words but actual proposed policy that shows your elected officials representing your stance.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4MDdy0W.png

Show me, fucktrd.

I'd have linked to a fox news article but didnt want to make you weep.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
4MDdy0W.png

Economic conservatives are for open borders - both money and people.
I don't know how many times it has to be pointed out that Libertarians, the business community, Chamber of Commerce etc are the open borders advocates. Liberals (people who are Liberals, not those you call libs) believe in the protection of native workers, and environmental protections, not in cheap labor, and income disparity, so capitalists can line their pockets.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"The Left must hold to all people’s inherent right to free movement because borders only exist to assist capital accumulation. Sometimes just crossing a border is a political act of defiance"

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
4MDdy0W.png

I don't know how many times it has to be pointed out that Libertarians, the business community, Chamber of Commerce etc are the open boarders advocates. Liberals (people who are Liberals, not those you call libs) believe in the protection of native workers, and environmental protections, not in cheap labor, and income disparity, so capitalists can line their pockets.
Arguing The Economics of Public Policy with these poorly educated pawns is so enervating, but one must endeavor to persevere.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4MDdy0W.png

I don't know how many times it has to be pointed out that Libertarians, the business community, Chamber of Commerce etc are the open borders advocates. Liberals (people who are Liberals, not those you call libs) believe in the protection of native workers, and environmental protections, not in cheap labor, and income disparity, so capitalists can line their pockets.
STFU until you are for deporting every illegal here and not giving their kids auto citizenship.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
4MDdy0W.png

I don't know how many times it has to be pointed out that Libertarians, the business community, Chamber of Commerce etc are the open boarders advocates. Liberals (people who are Liberals, not those you call libs) believe in the protection of native workers, and environmental protections, not in cheap labor, and income disparity, so capitalists can line their pockets.

Nope.

There are left leaning libertarians who want open borders.

Not a single conservative voter wants open borders. Trump could have won based on the border wall ALONE.

The minute you knock capitalism is the minute you show you are not an authentic liberal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
4MDdy0W.png

Arguing The Economics of Public Policy with these poorly educated pawns is so enervating, but one must endeavor to persevere.

And this is part of why everyone points out the late liberal leftists are completely out of touch with the regular American worker.