Why Do Trump and Conservatives Hate Nature?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just kill all the poor people. Level their neighborhoods and plant trees.

If you dont agree with this, you just hate nature.

How much plastic have you used today? Just asking.

Good to see the guy who called US an "opposition" to the constitution argue like a true narc for government regulation. So much liberty.

Well you heard it. If you dont want the government destroying more jobs and making energy unaffordable for everyone but the rich u juzz h8 nayturrrr!

You let those poor kids starve and freeze gotdammit. Greenwashing is the new upper class trend, get with it!

I'm actually willing to bet that these guys dont give a single rip shit about the environment until the media tells them to. On a daily basis, they likely create a ton of trash to sit in landfills, use disposable everything, use toxic cleaning products that cause plastic waste, buy clothing new and support businesses with awful practices that damage the environment. But when the government wants to profit and create poverty they suddenly get eco sanctimonious online.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My closet neighbor has at least got his fist up my pooperty line so that's a blessing.
that's always fun.
FTFY
You mad cause you live behind a dumpster and I'm on 2 acres of beautiful property?

weep you disabled degenerate, weep.
I have hundreds of thousands of acers, Bigly.
Why you so poor, only 2?

LoLz at Bigly Smellz

That's a lot of Acers to pucker up for and let in your sleeve....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My closet neighbor has at least got his fist up my pooperty line so that's a blessing.
that's always fun.
FTFY
You mad cause you live behind a dumpster and I'm on 2 acres of beautiful property?

weep you disabled degenerate, weep.
I have hundreds of thousands of acers (Millions even), Bigly.
Why you so poor, only 2?

LoLz at Bigly Smellz

And you probably shop at big box stores and use the plastic bags

While wanting poor families to lose their income so you can feel like an eco saint.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, that was fukin awesome! Nothing quite like the sound of muh mullet machine doing 0-130 in about 11 seconds.....on a public street! Its like a cacophony of "FUK YUO EARF!!!!!"