Why are Conservatives like Trump and Carlson

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The question is why do dems/progs want to make it Americas problem?

Watch all the "peace" fostering establishment shills start arguing for war now. They embraced Bush and everything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at H asking for people to come and cosign his bullshit lmao.

Anyone have any thoughts that H can handle?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
H be like "anyone who doesnt want WW3 and wants America to attack Russia is a Russian colluderz!!"

It's just fucking disgusting watching people be such brainwashed partisan hacks theyve detached from humanity and promote establishment war because the media is telling them is "dEmOcRaCy!!".

He wants to know where his fellow warmongers are at!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Basically what we have here is an establishment shill who hates Americans and just wants someone to come along and agree with him that everyone are "putanists" because we want America to stay out of foreign affairs and not start a nuclear war.

So when he is asked why he is pro war, he just openly dodges the question and begs for someone to come along who will support his mindless corporate media pro war position and his "contempt" for people who do NOT want a war because unless they want war with Russia they are "putanists".

You cant want America to focus on American issues here. That makes you a putanist "dictator". We must prove we are for liberty and rights by forcing medical interventions and nuking another country over something that isnt our concern.

You know, fuck the American border. We need to send Americans to their death and destroy things in a war cuz if not.....we are SOFT on Russia. Because Russia is definately our problem somehow.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Anyone? Anyone have a thought on this?
1. Trump is kompromiert and thus powerless to resist Putin. Carlsen has his head up Trump's ass.
2. Other cons, such as much of the GOP, own stock in defense corporations and as always, fully ready to send their grandchildren into a war, any war.
3. MSM are always ready for war, it's good for ratings.
4. Dems, regardless of Dove's foaming at the mouth above, are mostly neoliberals and war's just fine with them too.
5. Progs mostly think war's a poor solution, but nobody cares cuz they never get votes.

That's all I got for now.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
So the question remains,

. Why are conservatives soft on Putin's Russia?
I think, because as followers of Trump, they would prefer to be a Soviet satellite country
.rather than a democracy where human/social evolution has it's rule over tradition and stagnation.
They love a world where they are told by the Strong Man what will be rather than having to reason out what is best for themselves collectively. That's a hard task, and following orders so easy. That's why so many prefer dictatorship a la Orwell. That's our modern conservative.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So the question remains,

. Why are conservatives soft on Putin's Russia?
I think, because as followers of Trump, they would prefer to be a Soviet satellite country
.rather than a democracy where human/social evolution has it's rule over tradition and stagnation.
They love a world where they are told by the Strong Man what will be rather than having to reason out what is best for themselves collectively. That's a hard task, and following orders so easy. That's why so many prefer dictatorship a la Orwell. That's our modern conservative.

I think it all boils down to conservatives being fed bullshit propaganda straight from Moscow.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And they don't even know they're dupes.

What do you think Sarah Palin meant, when she said she can "see" Russia from her house?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

This explains Hs post

Jimmy Dore is a deranged, failed comedian who realized he could better grift if he got "political." From 9/11 Truth to "false flag" chemical attacks in Syria, there isn't a conspiracy theory he won't push for clicks and profit.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

This explains Hs post

Jimmy Dore is a deranged, failed comedian who realized he could better grift if he got "political." From 9/11 Truth to "false flag" chemical attacks in Syria, there isn't a conspiracy theory he won't push for clicks and profit.

.You know, there's a famous troll (and as you will momentarily see, very lazy troll) here on this board,
.who once told me he took the advice of a mentor and chose to troll conservative because it didn't require any thinking. Yes - it's true - conservatism requires no thinking.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

This explains Hs post

.You know, there's a famous troll (and as you will momentarily see, very lazy troll) here on this board,
.who once told me he took the advice of a mentor and chose to troll conservative because it didn't require any thinking. Yes - it's true - conservatism requires no thinking.

Oh yes, I remember "poster" well.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

This explains Hs post

Oh yes, I remember "poster" well.

He doesn't post much anymore.
.Laziness overcame him,
till even posting simple became too difficult a task.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
HqDC3tG.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm wondering what Trump had to do with this?

This is how much these establishment party people hate Americans. They root for war while blathering about Trump.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This explains Hs post

Is he "teh right"?

No shit you guys smear literally everyone who doesnt mindlessly parrot mainstream media.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

This is how much these establishment party people hate Americans. They root for war while blathering about Trump.

Are you really?

His name was mentioned in the OP, was it not? and not by an "establishment party people" either.

Maybe you should find a better way to ask the question since I have no idea what's troubling you.

ill-have-cartoon.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you really?

His name was mentioned in the OP, was it not? and not by an "establishment party people" either.

Maybe you should find a better way to ask the question since I have no idea what's troubling you.

ill-have-cartoon.jpg

Yes it was. Hence why I asked what Trump has to do with it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Are you really?

ill-have-cartoon.jpg

Yes it was. Hence why I asked what Trump has to do with it.
His name appears above the title card, hello?

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
so soft on Russia...or rather, really Putin and his effort to reconstitute the Soviet Union?
I've been wondering why biden is so soft on his buddy putin. I bet its cause Putin knows where all bidens payoff came from...HIM!
So tell us, Mr Typical Conservative,
. How would YOU be handling the situation.
You know why I axe,
is because I hear the modern conservative has caught all the way up to the '69 hippies
and says - Love is the answer. Peace and non-violence is the way.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
so soft on Russia...or rather, really Putin and his effort to reconstitute the Soviet Union?
I've been wondering why biden is so soft on his buddy putin. I bet its cause Putin knows where all bidens payoff came from...HIM!
So tell us, Mr Typical Conservative,
. How would YOU be handling the situation.
Some sanctions would have already been put on Putin and I'd be publicly shaming Germany. Tactical nukes would have been moved into Poland.