Some people pretend they're here

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
for a good forum experience...but most are here just to fight.

There are other subs with important topics, ideas and announcements.

But most of you don't give a shit.

I've seen it with my own eyes this morning...

I have to acknowledge that there are exceptions and I noticed.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
which is one of the reasons im trying to multi task a bunch of the forums here with new content.

getting ppl to bitch is easy. getting ppl who are passionate about movies and other forms of pop culture are what im working on.

No offense, id rather talk about the ending to The 400 Blows and what it means to the person who watched it more then swimming thru generic drivel thats so fucking dated ppl nowadays dont even use such banal insults. Theres such a level of retardation here we might have to start handing out hazmat suits to new members.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
which is one of the reasons im trying to multi task a bunch of the forums here with new content.

getting ppl to bitch is easy. getting ppl who are passionate about movies and other forms of pop culture are what im working on.

No offense, id rather talk about the ending to The 400 Blows and what it means to the person who watched it more then swimming thru generic drivel thats so fucking dated ppl nowadays dont even use such banal insults. Theres such a level of retardation here we might have to start handing out hazmat suits to new members.

I agree. I'm trying to start threads in other forums. I made a relatively important announcement in the death sub this morning. Maybe it just means more to me than to most.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

I agree. I'm trying to start threads in other forums. I made a relatively important announcement in the death sub this morning. Maybe it just means more to me than to most.
ive been saying this too.

BF pays a shit ton of money per month for each and every member here. the least we can do is help out with redefining his vision and branching out.

Who knows, a sub here might blow up and make meltdown iirelevent. im 100% down with that happening.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

just wait pushy britches... people here are in different time zones.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
did anyone check stat boy and find out what percentage of posts are. 1. gossip about another forum. 2. screaming and arguing 3. general topics ??

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ive been saying this too.

BF pays a shit ton of money per month for each and every member here. the least we can do is help out with redefining his vision and branching out.

Who knows, a sub here might blow up and make meltdown iirelevent. im 100% down with that happening.

I wasn't referring to the people in different time zones. Of course, they're not included. It's the ones that were here and online at the time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lots of threads in general have ended up being moved to meltdown because of Admin and "team blue" shit posting in them. Big had a few threads get trashed.

Oak has started shit in people's threads in general. Two of mine that I can think of off the top of my head. One where I was posting about my dumpy trailor and renovating it and I made a self depreciating joke about being a white trash Trumptard so she decided that was a "political post" and proceeded to throw a fit in the thread (that she wasn't even posting in until she saw that) and jack it into some drama about "politcs" in nonpolitical threads.

And then my thread about Bacchus the kitten when she said I was fingering its butt hole because you have to stimulate newborn kittens to pee and poo by rubbing their butts with tissue.

Probably no one sees the point anymore. How nice that Oak is now willing to allow nonflaming threads in other boards go unmolested.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Damn, she even dragging the family pets in her misery? Can’t even talk about a damn kitten without her using it in her miserable ranting.

There is no point engaging in non flaming discussions here. Not with her ready to use whatever we say against us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Damn, she even dragging the family pets in her misery? Can’t even talk about a damn kitten without her using it in her miserable ranting.

There is no point engaging in non flaming discussions here. Not with her ready to use whatever we say against us.

I had her on ignore at the time but Big called it out for being sick.

Remember that newborn kitten I found on the side of the road and I brought him home to hand raise him? When I talked about how newborn kittens must be stimulated to go potty she just had to make it vile and perverted.

It's honestly bizzare to me that she has such a sexual focus on me. It's always about me sucking dicks, trying to fuck people, trying to get men "panting" over me. In her head nearly everything I do is sexual. And she tries to degrade me over it.

Meanwhile she's fine being friends with someone that all genuinely applies to. It's only wrong if someone she hates does it. Even though I'm not even like that at all.

Such damn double standards.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Remember that newborn kitten I found on the side of the road and I brought him home to hand raise him? When I talked about how newborn kittens must be stimulated to go potty she just had to make it vile and perverted.

It's honestly bizzare to me that she has such a sexual focus on me. It's always about me sucking dicks, trying to fuck people, trying to get men "panting" over me. In her head nearly everything I do is sexual. And she tries to degrade me over it.

Meanwhile she's fine being friends with someone that all genuinely applies to.

:Lame:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Meanwhile she's fine being friends with someone that all genuinely applies to. It's only wrong if someone she hates does it. Even though I'm not even like that at all.

"You're not like that at all???"

I don't know if you're in denial or if you're really that delusional?

You fucked 2 guys and a girl off the forums. Who else has done that? You have relationships with anyone off the forums that says a nice word to you. You tried trolling Lily by insinuating you might have fucked Bonesaw already. I wonder why anyone would think "you were like that?"

You bring all shit on yourself and then you act innocent not knowing why other's think you're trash. Give up the transparent act, you're not fooling anyone.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You fucked 2 guys and a girl off the forums. Who else has done that? You have relationships with anyone off the forums that says a nice word to you. You tried trolling Lily by insinuating you might have fucked Bonesaw already. I wonder why anyone would think "you were like that?"

You bring all shit on yourself and then you act innocent not knowing why other's think you're trash. Give up the transparent act, you're not fooling anyone.

And in other delusional worlds...Flea has been insulting me constantly for my size and then posts on BC that

I fat shamed her

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And in other delusional worlds...Flea has been insulting me constantly for my size and then posts on BC that

I fat shamed her

You guys seriously need to get this animosity out of your systems. It serves no real purpose. You guys will do as you please but I think you two are off better as friends than enemies. I like you both and don't understand how something as small as an email or text grew to this. But then again, who am I to talk about what not to argue about.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I fat shamed her

You guys seriously need to get this animosity out of your systems. It serves no real purpose. You guys will do as you please but I think you two are off better as friends than enemies. I like you both and don't understand how something as small as an email or text grew to this. But then again, who am I to talk about what not to argue about.

I don't think we were friends ever since she talked miles of shit about Dove and Joo and then decided to bend over for another ass and mouth fucking...

Then she has had it out for me. She's used religion, politics, etc as excuses...she finally found an excuse that she thinks is legitimate when *gasp* I texted her at 7 pm over her fucking lies.

I was tired of her ignoring my corrections on the forum as she kept repeating the same lies so I wanted to wake her the fuck up over her lies.

The best I can do is put that piece of garbage on ignore. She's untrustworthy, disloyal and dishonest.