Men who pretend to be women clearly have feminine tendencies

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’ve noticed certain dudefishers here complain more than the average woman on her period. Why is that? Mother issues? They also gossip more than a raggedy ass old lady. Diagnosis, anyone?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve noticed certain dudefishers here complain more than the average woman on her period. Why is that? Mother issues? They also gossip more than a raggedy ass old lady. Diagnosis, anyone?
fromHell aka gutterballs acting out as Lasagnabreath was a worry. It wanted a dick pic from me I shit you not!!!
:Whaa?:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
fromHell aka gutterballs acting out as Lasagnabreath was a worry. It wanted a dick pic from me I shit you not!!!

WHAT??:ROFL3:

I’m still waiting for it to reappear

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you mean like this clusterfuck of emo disabilities?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Knowing @Breakfail that's a lie... again...

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Im convinced you are Lasagnabreath

• Boring
Reactions: Q

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Q

Banned

Good for you. I am convinced you are Yolanda :Confused:

• Disagree
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Beats being a total fucktard that wishes innocent babies get raped like your buddy lasagnabreath.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Beats being a total fucktard that wishes innocent babies get raped like your buddy lasagnabreath.
Why are liberals so disgusting ?

It’s like they’re waging war on babies

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

That Lasagnabreath idiot said my grandbabies we’re gonna be raped and murdered while I watched. He’s a sick puppy

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But maybe some of them have taken the plunge and like Blurt are in the process of 'transitioning' , eh Countess Queenie?

It happens ya know.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That Lasagnabreath idiot said my grandbabies we’re gonna be raped and murdered while I watched. He’s a sick puppy
that's a liberal for ya

Q

Banned

You are really crazy, Angela! :Confused:

Q

Banned

Talk to @Bastard Factory and ask him to ban @Lasagnabreath and/or @Gutterballs.

What not to do: bother me with it. I am not here for that shit, Charlotte!

• Disagree

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

... you rang, queenie?

lemme think on this

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dinky?

Dinky is all man. Try again

Is that why she posted as a women for 5 years? If shes a man, she did a bang up job posting as a women. Her/His description of her C section was off the hook. Ever read it?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Dinky?

Is that why she posted as a women for 5 years? If shes a man, she did a bang up job posting as a women. Her/His description of her C section was off the hook. Ever read it?

No he didn’t...LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dinky?

No he didn’t...LOL

Go to the BC and read DDs archive posts. She claims to have 5 kids, 3 husbands, Frank being her favorite. A fucking hoot. DD isn’t someone who thinks about the future.