Somebody needs to invent the "Winpisser"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A 12 volt AC/DC device which attaches to your dick or cooter while you sleep in winter and effortlessly and without any noise or odours, relieves full bladders from the warmth of bed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dont need anything electric, just strategically place the hole of your pee pee over the hole of a 2 liter bottle lol.

Bonus, it is warm and keeps you warm lolol.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm looking for an automatic cruise control level winter piss...

A Chinese torture styled finger sleeve (girls would get an athletic cup with bungee straps), moisture sensors, pump, and pleasant citrus mist jets for after.

Set, forget, and wet...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm looking for an automatic cruise control level winter piss...

A Chinese torture styled finger sleeve (girls would get an athletic cup with bungee straps), moisture sensors, pump, and pleasant citrus mist jets for after.

Set, forget, and wet...

Strap on a Depends, and keep the party going lol.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That's too old school.

If vacuums are robotic and sex toys have Bluetooth, the Winpisser is a viable and necessary contraption for the modern man and woman on a tight schedule.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm thinking something like a dairy milking machine turned right down and outfitted to auto start by a moisture sensor....

The design is still in conceptual phase.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm thinking something like a dairy milking machine turned right down and outfitted to auto start by a moisture sensor....

For your growing tits? Funny girl

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh no, you stop right there, this reminds me of a joke I use to tell as a teen, about a.......... well.... let me tell the joke lol.....

Ok, so guy breaks down on the side of the road out in the country. He starts walking, realizes its late, sees a farm, and asks the farmer if he can stay the night. Farmer says "ok, but ya have to sleep in the barn, and dont stick your dick in the three holes in the wall". Dude says ok, thinking nothing of it. Later in the evening, his curiosity gets the better of him. He sticks his dick in the first hole... oooOOo, that feels good! He then wonders what the next hole feels like..... OOOooooOOOooOOO!!!! Even bettter!!! So now hes thinking "I wonder what the THIRD hole feels like!!".... sticks in the third hole..... "Uh Uh UUUHHHAAAGHGGHGHGHGHG!!!!!! GET IT OFF MEEEEE!!!!!!! FUCXK!!!!!! AAAGHGHGHGHGHG!!!!" and finally gets his dick out! Farmer runs in, sees what has happened, and says "I told you not to stick your dick in the 3 holes!". Dude asks "WHAT was in that third hole!!!". Farmer says "Wellllll, first hole was a young calf, second hole was an old pig, and the third hole was a broken down mild machine that didnt stop til it got 600 gallons".

:LOL3:

So no, I do not trust electronics to perform as they should lol.