Someone forgot to tell him that ALL lives matter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Once again your argument here makes no sense to anyone but you.

What does this have to do with "all lives matter"?
Are you under some delusion that people approve of this barbaric behaviour?

YOU cretins will defend and approve of barbaric behavior in your "ranks"....it should NOT be a foreign concept that ONLY you people are willing to defend and approve of shit like this.

The rest of us would have him executed but YOU guys dont think the death penalty for guilty people is fair. Right? There you go.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
i think everyones life matters to them. in the grand scheme of things, no one life matters any great deal individually, while the individuality of each matters greatly.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Once again your argument here makes no sense to anyone but you.

What does this have to do with "all lives matter"?
Are you under some delusion that people approve of this barbaric behaviour?

YOU cretins will defend and approve of barbaric behavior in your "ranks"....it should NOT be a foreign concept that ONLY you people are willing to defend and approve of shit like this.

The rest of us would have him executed but YOU guys dont think the death penalty for guilty people is fair. Right? There you go.
Quid pro quo Clarice.

Someone forgot to tell him that Black Lives Matter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a truly evil blob of pond scum Alex Murdaugh is.

I hope he gets a death sentence verdict but life in solitary would even be better.

You can't make this shit up.

We have had some murders lately as well.

One African immigrant lady was found in Fisherman's Harbour Fremantle this past week... she was only in her 20s... a Muslim piece of pond scum killed her. She was a mother too, so now there are more motherless children to support. Poor kids.

In Australia one female dies to domestic violence every 10 days.

Also, many young men go missing... bodies never found.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So 3 women in Perth in 16 days dead by murder.

1 African mum, 1 aboriginal mum pregnant and 1 middle aged divorced woman who was continually hospitalised from domestic violence...

I am thinking most of it would be the struggle this time of year with Christmas coming up. CHRISTMAS should be a good time but these days it's a real burden...

Anyway, it is no excuse. Men are bastards... women should be armed and shoot the fuckers but not anywhere near white carpet... too messy. MAKE them dig their own grave then shoot the bastards.. problem solved!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mean the NOLA murder where a black male murdered a black female?

So you are saying BLM isnt about black lives. Which.....we know. Hence why BLM doesnt care about the vast amount of black people murdered on a day to day basis.

4 black women a day, Admin. 4 black women a DAY. Murdered in gang and domestic violence.

You dont think the BLM silence on the majority of black deaths is loud?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So 3 women in Perth in 16 days dead by murder.

1 African mum, 1 aboriginal mum pregnant and 1 middle aged divorced woman who was continually hospitalised from domestic violence...

I am thinking most of it would be the struggle this time of year with Christmas coming up. CHRISTMAS should be a good time but these days it's a real burden...

Anyway, it is no excuse. Men are bastards... women should be armed and shoot the fuckers but not anywhere near white carpet... too messy. MAKE them dig their own grave then shoot the bastards.. problem solved!!!

Male violence against women will always be a problem. It's going to get worse now that we have been reduced to an identity and our protections gutted.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And yet, statistics clearly, undoubtedly show that a particular group is a lot more prone to committing gratuitous acts of violence when compared to others.

How many whites have you seen pushing people into subway tracks? Kicking the face of the elderly? Punching people walking on the streets for nothing?

Most mass shooters these days are black.

Just face it, riling up those people 24/7 is not going to help them. It's only going to turn them into criminals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really think Admin is genuine in his shallow thinking.

He will not....or cannot....look at things deeply. He takes the most surface level approach served to him.

Like this post. Rancid posted a thread saying "Someone forgot to tell him black lives matter" about a story of a black male murdering a black woman.

So Admin thinks that can apply to a story about some white male murdering his family.

Setting aside the fact that both these cases are male violence against women.....Admin wants us to now think race is not a factor in violence. Which is our premise. We dont blame skin color for any crime. We know who is more statistically likely to commit violent crime....but we dont think it's their skin color that is responsible for it. Poverty, lack of education and a culture that glorifies violence....yep. policies are a huge contributing factor in this.

However when a white cop kills a black criminal, suddenly race is now a factor. The circumstances do not matter. All the cases are exactly the same. If a white cop shoots a black criminal the ONLY thing relevant is their skin color.

And that's the premise of a violent movement called "black lives matter". Its not bizzare to notice the hypocrisy of the movement and its supporters when innocent black people die everyday at the hands of other black people. They want to make those stats worse even by removing police and police resources while also leaving them defenseless with no way to defend themselves against violent criminals.

Using this case as some comparison doesnt work. We do not have a movement with a battle cry. We already agree this criminal belongs in prison. We would want him put to death for this ghoulish crime. We are not burning down neighborhoods and trying to remove police.

There is no comparison here.

It's the same shallow thinking he applies to the gender cult. He thinks that this is the same as homosexuals and because homosexuals were once seen as mentally ill and not accepted .....he has bought into the trans co opting of the gay rights movement. He isnt looking at this critically. Gender isnt the same as sexuality at ALL. But he thinks males claiming to be women is the same as same sex attraction. He thinks this is just another form of progress and he isnt listening to anything that argues that. Not even the plethora of lesbians and gay males who are speaking out. Or the women and girls speaking out.

It's the perfect bullet to kill women's rights and gay rights. Because of this surface and shallow thinking.

PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is being rebranded and covered under the same logic. Now pedos are called MAPs and it's being called a "sexual orientation" that people cannot help. We have always seen this as a paraphilia. Like cross dressing was always a paraphilia. Any sexual fixation that involves other nonconsenting people.

But now the approach to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is shifting and this MAP/sexual orientation that people cant help is becoming more mainstream. We are going to be expected to be sympathetic towards these MAPs because you cannot help who you are attracted to. We are going to be told that welcoming MAPs into the light will protect children.

Opposing PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is already considered a "right wing nazi" stance so the mainstream is prepped for this.

And people like Admin who do not listen at all to real people who oppose whatever cause the mainstream is pumping and pushing will be on this on this bandwagon.

This guy actually calls others myopic and he is so shallow and malleable and he cannot even argue any of the stances he has. And he sees us as enemies to be mocked so there is no reaching him. He wont look at anything deeper than a slogan. He is like a programmed bot.

If it were just Admin it would be a whatever. But there are a lot of people like this.

:(

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And yet, statistics clearly, undoubtedly show that a particular group is a lot more prone to committing gratuitous acts of violence when compared to others.

How many whites have you seen pushing people into subway tracks? Kicking the face of the elderly? Punching people walking on the streets for nothing?

Most mass shooters these days are black.

Just face it, riling up those people 24/7 is not going to help them. It's only going to turn them into criminals.

Keep telling blacks and natives they are victims from acts committed 200 ago is a good excuse... it's embarrassing it has been allowed to go on.

They were used to get votes...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In reality Dove black women's lives don't matter and should matter.

Historically black women were always treated worse than a farm animal.

I think they spoiled the male children to guarantee safety in old age... today of course girls get better educations, good jobs, are able to control family size ....and STILL they face danger from the opposite sex.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In reality Dove black women's lives don't matter and should matter.

Historically black women were always treated worse than a farm animal.

I think they spoiled the male children to guarantee safety in old age... today of course girls get better educations, good jobs, are able to control family size ....and STILL they face danger from the opposite sex.

I know it. Its fucking horrible.

There are small clusters of black women divesting from black culture and rejecting black men. They try to advocate for themselves but no one listens.

That 4 black women killed a day just doesnt matter enough to enough people. And the left is more interested in themselves and how they insist things are.

Removing police and police resources is the worst thing we could do in inner cities. Dems/progs fight AGAINST measures that would help. They dont want school choice. Dont want opportunity zones. Dont want to help black owned businesses. Dont want black women to have resources to get out of poverty and off the system

It's just fucked. Instead of getting better the country will just devolve into deeper civil war.

I grew up in a poor mostly minority area of metro Detroit and I just shut off the fucks I give about it. It's just painful to watch. I'm always there for individuals who need help and my family does what we can. It's such an uphill battle....so I just focus on helping who God puts in front of me.

I shared a baby registry for a young poor couple with the forum over at BC and posters actually stepped up and helped ♡

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really think Admin is genuine in his shallow thinking.

He will not....or cannot....look at things deeply. He takes the most surface level approach served to him.

Like this post. Rancid posted a thread saying "Someone forgot to tell him black lives matter" about a story of a black male murdering a black woman.

So Admin thinks that can apply to a story about some white male murdering his family.

Setting aside the fact that both these cases are male violence against women.....Admin wants us to now think race is not a factor in violence. Which is our premise. We dont blame skin color for any crime. We know who is more statistically likely to commit violent crime....but we dont think it's their skin color that is responsible for it. Poverty, lack of education and a culture that glorifies violence....yep. policies are a huge contributing factor in this.

However when a white cop kills a black criminal, suddenly race is now a factor. The circumstances do not matter. All the cases are exactly the same. If a white cop shoots a black criminal the ONLY thing relevant is their skin color.

And that's the premise of a violent movement called "black lives matter". Its not bizzare to notice the hypocrisy of the movement and its supporters when innocent black people die everyday at the hands of other black people. They want to make those stats worse even by removing police and police resources while also leaving them defenseless with no way to defend themselves against violent criminals.

Using this case as some comparison doesnt work. We do not have a movement with a battle cry. We already agree this criminal belongs in prison. We would want him put to death for this ghoulish crime. We are not burning down neighborhoods and trying to remove police.

There is no comparison here.

It's the same shallow thinking he applies to the gender cult. He thinks that this is the same as homosexuals and because homosexuals were once seen as mentally ill and not accepted .....he has bought into the trans co opting of the gay rights movement. He isnt looking at this critically. Gender isnt the same as sexuality at ALL. But he thinks males claiming to be women is the same as same sex attraction. He thinks this is just another form of progress and he isnt listening to anything that argues that. Not even the plethora of lesbians and gay males who are speaking out. Or the women and girls speaking out.

It's the perfect bullet to kill women's rights and gay rights. Because of this surface and shallow thinking.

"BabyPumperAlert!" is being rebranded and covered under the same logic. Now pedos are called MAPs and it's being called a "sexual orientation" that people cannot help. We have always seen this as a paraphilia. Like cross dressing was always a paraphilia. Any sexual fixation that involves other nonconsenting people.

But now the approach to "BabyPumperAlert!" is shifting and this MAP/sexual orientation that people cant help is becoming more mainstream. We are going to be expected to be sympathetic towards these MAPs because you cannot help who you are attracted to. We are going to be told that welcoming MAPs into the light will protect children.

Opposing "BabyPumperAlert!" is already considered a "right wing nazi" stance so the mainstream is prepped for this.

And people like Admin who do not listen at all to real people who oppose whatever cause the mainstream is pumping and pushing will be on this on this bandwagon.

This guy actually calls others myopic and he is so shallow and malleable and he cannot even argue any of the stances he has. And he sees us as enemies to be mocked so there is no reaching him. He wont look at anything deeper than a slogan. He is like a programmed bot.

If it were just Admin it would be a whatever. But there are a lot of people like this.

:(

Well he is obviously a psychopath so why bother?.. he cannot be reasoned with...

We have big news in Australia... 6 dead... a female police officer and male police officer both under 30 dead on a shoot out...they lured the police on purpose with intent to murder them.

She hid in the grass and they set it on fire to flush her out. She was phoning her family knowing she was going to die.. she had only been a police officer for 8 weeks...

Great Christmas present for the family .. bloody hell. Shoot outs aren't common in Australia.

It's starting to affect me now as the story unfolds.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well he is obviously a psychopath so why bother?.. he cannot be reasoned with...

We have big news in Australia... 6 dead... a female police officer and male police officer both under 30 dead on a shoot out...they lured the police on purpose with intent to murder them.

She hid in the grass and they set it on fire to flush her out. She was phoning her family knowing she was going to die.. she had only been a police officer for 8 weeks...

Great Christmas present for the family .. bloody hell. Shoot outs aren't common in Australia.

It's starting to affect me now as the story unfolds.

You are right. Literally every one tells me to stop trying with him.

He has to be a psychopath. It's not like that's a weird thing to stumble upon on these boards. Point taken.

Alright from now on I shall stop bothering to reason with him.

And that's absolutely horrible :( people still get guns there?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are right. Literally every one tells me to stop trying with him.

He has to be a psychopath. It's not like that's a weird thing to stumble upon on these boards. Point taken.

Alright from now on I shall stop bothering to reason with him.

And that's absolutely horrible :( people still get guns there?

Yes... ONLY semis are banned and obviously assault weapons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes... ONLY semis are banned and obviously assault weapons.

When you say assault weapons are banned what does that mean? Like what does Australia say are assault weapons?

I see here in the US "assault weapon" is an anti 2A propaganda buzz word. No one knows what it is.

And most gun violence involves hand guns and those are already heavily regulated.