Someone I know donated her egg to a gay couple so they could have children

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....so they went ahead with it and recently gave birth to a baby girl

However, the donor wasn't the same as the birth mother.

I think it's kinda dicey actually.

Like what happens if the child doesn't identify with either of the men who are officially recognized as her 'family'?

What happens if the daughter wants her mommy instead?

And I wonder if it's the birth mother who was implanted with the egg or the donor who becomes the one withe child ends up identifying with?

What's your opinion or experience with these arrangements?

I think there are problems brewing down the road, but that's jes my opinion.

Any thoughts?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am assuming the couple are a couple of faggots. Is that right Senile @Joe?

Whose spunk did they use? Did it come out of one of their mouths? Or drip from one of their butt holes?

"if the child doesn't identify with either of the men"

What do you mean by "identify with"? For one, the kid is a female and the "parents" are....oh, never mind.

No, really @Joe, what do you mean by "identify with"? Do most kids "identify with" their parents? What the fuck does that mean @Joe?!?!?

"wants her mommy"

Her "mommy"? What are you, @Joe? 10 years old. Who the fuck but a little child says "mommy"?

Did your "friend" make any money for donating her egg, Liar @Joe?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Faggots have a high chance of being pedophiles. Not good.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They like to go to Disneyworld and oogle the young ones.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Born from a womb that wasn’t even her mothers, taken home by two shirt lifters, they probably have loads of cloths and a posh pram to look cute, dress her up like a dolly. But then the dolly screams all night while shitting it’s self and puking all over their designer gear, it’s called reality. What about when she comes home crying cos other kids say she’s a fag hag ? Who’s going to see her through puberty? Two Nancy boys ? Who’s going to advise her about periods , how can they they never had one.
I don’t give a shit if your gay or lesbian, do your thing but get real.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
....so they went ahead with it and recently gave birth to a baby girl

However, the donor wasn't the same as the birth mother.

I think it's kinda dicey actually.

Like what happens if the child doesn't identify with either of the men who are officially recognized as her 'family'?

What happens if the daughter wants her mommy instead?

And I wonder if it's the birth mother who was implanted with the egg or the donor who becomes the one withe child ends up identifying with?

What's your opinion or experience with these arrangements?

I think there are problems brewing down the road, but that's jes my opinion.

Any thoughts?
There are so many children out there in orphanages that need adopting. There is no reason whatsoever that fags or lesbians need to start samples eggs from women to create their own designer babies.

Gay and lesbian couples also need more stringent screening prior to adopting because of their lifestyles. They tend to have more mental and drug issues than normal heterosexual couples in my honest opinion.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
There are so many children out there in orphanages that need adopting. There is no reason whatsoever that fags or lesbians need to start samples eggs from women to create their own designer babies.

Gay and lesbian couples also need more stringent screening prior to adopting because of their lifestyles. They tend to have more mental and drug issues than normal heterosexual couples in my honest opinion.

I was against adoption by queers in the 90's but have long since reversed my opinion after seeing many same sex couples shop around for the illusion that they're biological parents.

All money shots carry with them a genetic and legal responsibility.

As I've mentioned to Dovey and others numerous times.... a couple can get a surrogate or sperm donor but the biological parents are the real parents. The rest is just window dressing... "window shopping".

Adoption should be the only option to queer married couples unless one of them is prepared to spray the camel toe or take the turkey baster in real time.... by a consenting male or female. The fact that decades later, sperm bank donors are starting to get lawsuits against them is proof enough.

If a gay couple can't do one for the hetero-reproductive team, they're not parent material/s.

Being a parent is about sacrifice, love, doing without, doing sometimes what you actually despise.

It's still a penis and vagina situation.... reproduction.... fuck for pregnancies, adopt, or fuck off.

We don't need your genes re-entering the pool anyway.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I kinda see problems down the road @Swamp-Duck.

This is one of those ‘don’t go there’ scenarios. I bet one of the women involved with this situation will be called back to help intervene in this situation when there is a crisis at some point.

The girl will eventually want her mommy or at least know who she is