Sooo, 4 months of Biden....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Blacks are again looting in Minneapolis while Democrats make up excuses and refuse to hold criminals accountable. Mark my words, in six months it will be "racism is why there are no jobs in black neigh orhoods!" And it will be one of the thieves who looted and burned all the businesses in black neighborhoods who say it.
Blm cofounder just bought herself a 1.4 million dollar home in a neighborhood which is only 2% black

Apparently her 4th home since 2016...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Blacks are again looting in Minneapolis while Democrats make up excuses and refuse to hold criminals accountable. Mark my words, in six months it will be "racism is why there are no jobs in black neigh orhoods!" And it will be one of the thieves who looted and burned all the businesses in black neighborhoods who say it.
Blm cofounder just bought herself a 1.4 million dollar home in a neighborhood which is only 2% black

Race hustling is big business

what a fuckin degenerate

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

what a fuckin degenerate

An insight...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My Investment Portfolio has been skyrocketing ever since "Slow Joe" took over, slow it down Joe I'm getting dizzy!

ROFLMAO just wait until the bills for the covid bonanza checks starts arriving

Isn't Biden skyrocketing the taxes too?
But not the bill for giving Billionaires more Trillions, amirite or amirite?

You really are stupid and bad at math. The government hasn't given billionaires anything. Agreeing to steal less is still not giving.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She bought four total in the last few years.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There's no way that one random negress created BLM or any blacks for that matter, they're just figureheads, similar to countless other state-endorsed groups which have surfaced over the years on either side of the political spectrum.

They'll be rewarded handsomely for their efforts but the lion's share of the profits from donations and god knows what else will go straight to their paymasters.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

what a fuckin degenerate
Honestly, this is the first I’ve heard of this. Just gross. I mean really.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My Investment Portfolio has been skyrocketing ever since "Slow Joe" took over, slow it down Joe I'm getting dizzy!

ROFLMAO just wait until the bills for the covid bonanza checks starts arriving

Isn't Biden skyrocketing the taxes too?
But not the bill for giving Billionaires more Trillions, amirite or amirite?

You really are stupid and bad at math. The government hasn't given billionaires anything. Agreeing to steal less is still not giving.

They straight up support wealthy scumbags getting wealthier off the backs of the people and then they say stupid shit like that.

Fuck. They are fucking the country.