Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Miss Piggy's likes:

A fabulous wardrobe
Room service
An expense account
Pepe the frog, the greener the better. So dreamy, what more could a piggy ask for?

:Excited5:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think my aversion to fatties might have something to do with being stalked by one in an old job.

Bitch was obsessed and used to leave notes and have other women come over to tell me she was interested... the whole office block knew and it was so embarrassing.

Thankfully the contract only lasted a few months and I was relocated.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
One day Kermit the Frog was looking sad.

Fozzie Bear went up to him and asked what was wrong. Kermit said, "I'm having problems with Miss Piggy." "Like what?" asked Fozzie. "Well, Piggy wants me to eat her out and I can't." Fozzie asked, "So, what's wrong with that? You're not a prude or anything." "No," sighed Kermit, "but I am a Jew."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think my aversion to fatties might have something to do with being stalked by one in an old job.

Bitch was obsessed and used to leave notes and have other women come over to tell me she was interested... the whole office block knew and it was so embarrassing.

Thankfully the contract only lasted a few months and I was relocated.

That sounds like something that would happen in a classroom......not at your JOB.

Now think about what would happen if a male was doing that to a female coworker lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He adored the attention hence the months long courting period
I bet his face was a bit flatter those days LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That sounds like something that would happen in a classroom......not at your JOB.

Now think about what would happen if a male was doing that to a female coworker lol

What about your short fat friend?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Don't get me wrong, there are times when that kind of attention from the opposite sex can be nice. I recall another time when some random chick (who turned out not to be 300lbs) left her phone number on a piece of paper under my car windscreen wiper.... this was at a supermarket when I did a brief stint working day shifts as a security guard on top of my doorman job for a few extra ££££££.

I actually got in shit with my supervisor because the manageress (some fat dyke) complained to him and said I was "fraternising" with female staff and customers, rather than looking out for shoplifters. LOL