Stop Following Me Alticus, You Fucking Weirdo.

Hello! It's going good, I have perfected the crimping to professional standards. Did you ever make them again?
Just with fruit actually, which makes it a tart I guess. The Philo dough and the egg wash trick to seal it was the best part.
 
Just with fruit actually, which makes it a tart I guess. The Philo dough and the egg wash trick to seal it was the best part.
That's cool, it's a thing. Glad you're keeping up the good work :ThumbsUp1:
 
You gotta beat the eggs and then use them to seal the pasty, 'Reeks.

Do I have to tell you everything?
No, I already know this. There's nothing you can teach me about pasties. Get real
 
I ask the questions, you answer the questions, pleb, that's how things are and how they will stay

You're not in charge of your own bowel movements, let alone someone who is light years ahead of you in everything.

Try again airclaiming spammer.
 
You're not in charge of your own bowel movements, let alone someone who is light years ahead of you in everything.

Try again airclaiming spammer.
Light years ahead! I had to tell you what b&j was when it was spelt out in front of you :LOL3:
 
You didn't tell me anything, I wanted to read it from Garraty. That's what you get for being a spamming fuckwit.
Translation, I wanted garrety to adorn me with attention, then I'd get all lickety split on him