"Stop having kids"... The message from a Jew in Portland

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God says have kids:
"God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
Genesis 1:28
shuddup you fuck donkey .. yoo dare utter the werds of our Heavenly father from your foul lips you shit caked cretin
You should learn em sometime, you dirty bum. Take a shower and clean up before you do tho.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Serious question, have you ever taken the knee for BLM and if not, would you?
What does that even mean, Gopnik?

slav-dance.gif

The question is pretty straight forward...
Not to an idiot it isn't

X

xXx
Site Supporter
God says have kids:
"God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
shuddup you fuck donkey .. yoo dare utter the werds of our Heavenly father from your foul lips you shit caked cretin
You should learn em sometime, you dirty bum. Take a shower and clean up before you do tho.
foul fuck, yoo are the epitome of what our Father despises .... he would slap the woman that shat you out

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
God says have kids:
I agree, the nuke the entire planet into glass, and then pave it over!

tumblr_ml9reg9OwW1s0w3s7o1_500.gif
We are also supposed to execute people like you that airclaim good is evil.
Have you sent your tithes into Disney and Trump yet this morning?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God says have kids:
foul fuck, yoo are the epitome of what our Father despises .... he would slap the woman that shat you out
Doubtful. God specifically states that faggits should be executed. As far as anyone who declares evil as good? "herefore the LORD’s anger burns against his people; his hand is raised and he strikes them down."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God says have kids:

I spend at Disney, I suppose you could call my donations to Trump a tithe of sorts. I'm particularly proud of that. I've given THOUSANDS!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
God says have kids:

I spend at Disney, I suppose you could call my donations to Trump a tithe of sorts. I'm particularly proud of that. I've given THOUSANDS!!!
Good for you! Donnie wants a brand new Jet Airplane, since he can't afford to fix the one he has.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God says have kids:

Good for you! Donnie wants a brand new Jet Airplane, since he can't afford to fix the one he has.
I'm doing my part.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
God says have kids:

:LOL3: :Happy5:Funny shit

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God says have kids:

Keep laughing. I'll keep giving the rightfully elected President donations.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
God says have kids:

That's because you're a fucking dip-shit IDIOT :LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
God says have kids:

Don't forget to tithe DanE QuayleE

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Too many people in this world! We’re killing the planet…
White people aren't killing the planet with over population that's for sure, as a race we're the minority by a long, long way and Scouse is bang on, that's the work of a Jew and of course this applies to white people ONLY... Goldberg indeed!
You know my Lemmy quote: we need to all fuck each other until we’re all coffeeish, then maybe we may all get along. But then there’s always something else to fight about…like religion.

Places like Africa, India and China have way too many people breeding heavily. When I was a kid in Africa, is wasn’t uncommon for the polygamous black African to have more than 10 wives! This is where HIV must be allowed to do it’s thing…it’s nature’s way of trying to bring about balance. Covid can also be regarded as another attempt at saving us all. We could debate about this forever. I guess war (she’s a whore) can be seen as our solution in these dire times.
Such is life…
That's exactly what the kikes want, mixed breed mutts with no loyalty to any soil! Like Hitler said "They can't become master of any peoples except a bastardised people"... It's written in their holy scripts that when the last gentile is no more the second coming happens and THEY'LL all rise from the grave... They mummify their dead and bury them in tunnels under Israel for when this happens, they want whites gone and they're getting away with genocide techniques... FACTS, I've no idea why people aren't taking this seriously man...
Had Hitler not lost his marbles, then his dream may have come into fruition…but I highly doubt it. Humanity has compassion, and while we have compassion, we will fuck and suck until we’re all coffeeish. Mark my words…
:Happy5:
According to scientists in the field, the white race will NEVER die out naturally...
I’m not too sure about that. The “darker” more common gene seems to be more dominant. As an Applied Scientist of Horticulture, I witness this dominant and recessive gene phenomenon in many plant species. Us “whites” are considered recessive in the genetic pool of humanity. It’s what I know and what I have studied with flora…fauna have the same principles. Don’t shoot the messenger..
You say that but it's not always the case at all, take prince Harrys kids they're white gingers so it only took two generations to whiten up... You're also insinuiting that all white people will reproduce outside of their race which is a wild thought considering the rate it's happening today, TV is not an accurate representation... If you're talking about the LONG scale then surely as black people live in the Northern hemisphere their bodies would change, get lighter for example as to get as much vit D as possible... To say whites have recessive genes is laughablle, lol when you mix black and white paint you don't get white or black you get grey so of course kids are going to seem darker it's got nothing to do with genes fs... I'm sorry but you're dead wrong on this...

BTW don't go around saying you're a scientist on here, didn't you know that people who frequent boards can NEVER be anything above low skilled jobs according to some...
Applied Science sunshine…the scientist admission was purely a troll. As for the rest of what you just said…I totally disagree. Cheers whitey!
:LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God says have kids:

That's because you're a fucking dip-shit IDIOT :LOL3:
LOL! Trump 2024! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
God says have kids:

But didnt he use his office to enrich himself?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God says have kids:

But didnt he use his office to enrich himself?
Yea but he rented out a room in one of his hotels to a foreign dignitary!!! OMG!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
White people aren't killing the planet with over population that's for sure, as a race we're the minority by a long, long way and Scouse is bang on, that's the work of a Jew and of course this applies to white people ONLY... Goldberg indeed!
You know my Lemmy quote: we need to all fuck each other until we’re all coffeeish, then maybe we may all get along. But then there’s always something else to fight about…like religion.

Places like Africa, India and China have way too many people breeding heavily. When I was a kid in Africa, is wasn’t uncommon for the polygamous black African to have more than 10 wives! This is where HIV must be allowed to do it’s thing…it’s nature’s way of trying to bring about balance. Covid can also be regarded as another attempt at saving us all. We could debate about this forever. I guess war (she’s a whore) can be seen as our solution in these dire times.
Such is life…
That's exactly what the kikes want, mixed breed mutts with no loyalty to any soil! Like Hitler said "They can't become master of any peoples except a bastardised people"... It's written in their holy scripts that when the last gentile is no more the second coming happens and THEY'LL all rise from the grave... They mummify their dead and bury them in tunnels under Israel for when this happens, they want whites gone and they're getting away with genocide techniques... FACTS, I've no idea why people aren't taking this seriously man...
Had Hitler not lost his marbles, then his dream may have come into fruition…but I highly doubt it. Humanity has compassion, and while we have compassion, we will fuck and suck until we’re all coffeeish. Mark my words…
According to scientists in the field, the white race will NEVER die out naturally...
I’m not too sure about that. The “darker” more common gene seems to be more dominant. As an Applied Scientist of Horticulture, I witness this dominant and recessive gene phenomenon in many plant species. Us “whites” are considered recessive in the genetic pool of humanity. It’s what I know and what I have studied with flora…fauna have the same principles. Don’t shoot the messenger..
You say that but it's not always the case at all, take prince Harrys kids they're white gingers so it only took two generations to whiten up... You're also insinuiting that all white people will reproduce outside of their race which is a wild thought considering the rate it's happening today, TV is not an accurate representation... If you're talking about the LONG scale then surely as black people live in the Northern hemisphere their bodies would change, get lighter for example as to get as much vit D as possible... To say whites have recessive genes is laughablle, lol when you mix black and white paint you don't get white or black you get grey so of course kids are going to seem darker it's got nothing to do with genes fs... I'm sorry but you're dead wrong on this...

BTW don't go around saying you're a scientist on here, didn't you know that people who frequent boards can NEVER be anything above low skilled jobs according to some...
Applied Science sunshine…the scientist admission was purely a troll. As for the rest of what you just said…I totally disagree. Cheers whitey!
:LOL3:
Disagree all you like, you scared the jiggaboos who bullied you in SA will see your posts or something "sunshine"? Is this your "liberal" facade at play or what? You think you're a nigger now? :facepalm: Was it the link I posted that irked you because you're wrong?:Confused4: White power!

Fashionista

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
White people aren't killing the planet with over population that's for sure, as a race we're the minority by a long, long way
That's a point I agree with, yet it is whitey's technology which has lead to overpopulation and pollution of the environment. One should always look before leaping headlong into the pot of gold.
lol what white technology has led to overpopulation? Yes, ok our technology has led to pollution BUT the damage wasn't known back then and we're at the forefront of finding cleaner tech... I'm on the fence about global warming but other damage is definitely being done to the planet... The Chinks are upping their coal use despite all these warnings and the cheeky bastards said something like "the West has burnt coal for centuries, we're behind so we have the right to burn as much coal as they did to catch up" How retarded and infuriating is that? That's one race that has no respect for life AT ALL!
Oh please. The Chinks were living a very nice quiet isolated life until Nixon woked them.

...and yes, Euro/American tech extended life, changed humans to urban industrial.
It is that, without forethought, which has imperiled us all.
The Mainland was in one of it's darkest periods at that time with widespread persecution, mass imprisonment and slaughter used by the state to maintain ideological purity.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Such is life…

And then Muslims complain that Canada and other nations are racist because they don't wanna let them in. When Afghanistan fell, many Western countries closed their doors to Afghan refugees.

But suddenly when White Ukrainians need a new home Canada USA & the others say they'll let 'unlimited 'numbers in.

Western nations don't want 3rd world riff raff or having to support multiple wives & uncontrolled breeding
Islam is the worst kind of religion. Subserviencing their women, killing in the name of Allah for anyone disagreeing with their archaic values, poor work ethic sitting around multiple times a day on a prayer mat….these people need to be sent back to the desert.

White Ukrainians seem to be a good sort. From heavyweight world boxing champs to anal porn queens (hi Hotkinkyjo); these people need to mingle fo fo sure!

But the Muslims are no good to anyone. We need to outlaw that obnoxious volition of the mind…

Everyone who agrees say: AYE!

Did you know that Ukraine has been a hotbed for child porn production over the last couple of decades and rife with sex trafficking?
Hmmmmm…not particularly. But where there’s poverty lies evil of the most vile kind. Giving honest Ukrainians a chance to excel in the world, will bring about their best traits, both for themselves and humanity as a whole. Amen.

I read about it recently, it was in the 2000's, a photo studio which employed under age Ukranian girls in the 8-14 range to pose naked. It went on for years before getting busted, you should try and find the article...
This kinda shit happens everywhere unfortunately. Poverty brings about the evils within. But there is good within every nation…we just need to process them accordingly and carefully and allow them to integrate and become upstanding citizens of our modern societies.

And outlaw Islam of course…there’s no place for that kind of bad behaviour.

If you're going to outlaw Islam, you've got to outlaw the other Abrahamic religions. They have all caused great strife throughout history.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Such is life…

And then Muslims complain that Canada and other nations are racist because they don't wanna let them in. When Afghanistan fell, many Western countries closed their doors to Afghan refugees.

But suddenly when White Ukrainians need a new home Canada USA & the others say they'll let 'unlimited 'numbers in.

Western nations don't want 3rd world riff raff or having to support multiple wives & uncontrolled breeding
Islam is the worst kind of religion. Subserviencing their women, killing in the name of Allah for anyone disagreeing with their archaic values, poor work ethic sitting around multiple times a day on a prayer mat….these people need to be sent back to the desert.

White Ukrainians seem to be a good sort. From heavyweight world boxing champs to anal porn queens (hi Hotkinkyjo); these people need to mingle fo fo sure!

But the Muslims are no good to anyone. We need to outlaw that obnoxious volition of the mind…

Did you know that Ukraine has been a hotbed for child porn production over the last couple of decades and rife with sex trafficking?
Hmmmmm…not particularly. But where there’s poverty lies evil of the most vile kind. Giving honest Ukrainians a chance to excel in the world, will bring about their best traits, both for themselves and humanity as a whole. Amen.

I read about it recently, it was in the 2000's, a photo studio which employed under age Ukranian girls in the 8-14 range to pose naked. It went on for years before getting busted, you should try and find the article...
This kinda shit happens everywhere unfortunately. Poverty brings about the evils within. But there is good within every nation…we just need to process them accordingly and carefully and allow them to integrate and become upstanding citizens of our modern societies.

If you're going to outlaw Islam, you've got to outlaw the other Abrahamic religions. They have all caused great strife throughout history.
I virtually gave 16 years of my life to religion. I put it in the same basket as the amount of time that I’ve wasted sitting at traffic lights.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Such is life…

I virtually gave 16 years of my life to religion. I put it in the same basket as the amount of time that I’ve wasted sitting at traffic lights.

...which one @Gallium?

The Dutch Reformed Church of South Africa?!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Such is life…

...which one @Gallium?

Lol…I was Protestant and English.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Such is life…

So has politics, greed and secular humanism.

It's almost like the common denominator is human beings.

In fact, out of all the war in human history, religion is a very low percent of the "strife". A lot of mass suffering and death in fact wasnt done by religious people....but people who hate and outlaw religion.

Islam isnt a religion. It just involves religion. Muslim faith is the religious component to the Islam ideology. Its violent radicalism.....not too much different than other violent radicalism. Including left wing radicalism.

It's not religious people bombing government buildings, shooting at senators and destroying entire communities. If we are ban things that cause strife, that puts a lot of current "movements" on the chopping block.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Such is life…

In fact, out of all the war in human history, religion is a very low percent of the "strife". A lot of mass suffering and death in fact wasnt done by religious people....but people who hate and outlaw religion.
Greed is the common denominator in situation life. Greed dismantles empires…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Such is life…

Greed is the common denominator in situation life. Greed dismantles empires…

And human beings are the ones who get greedy. The drive for power and resources.

And religion can be used by those who seek power.....but it's not as effective. People who have faith do not put their trust in people. They do not look to others to fix the world problems. They look to a higher Being.

People who look to the government to fill that role are very easily led into authoritarian regimes and this is why dictators always end up outlawing religion.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Such is life…

Islam isnt a religion. It just involves religion. Muslim faith is the religious component to the Islam ideology. Its violent radicalism.....not too much different than other violent radicalism. Including left wing radicalism.

It's not religious people bombing government buildings, shooting at senators and destroying entire communities. If we are ban things that cause strife, that puts a lot of current "movements" on the chopping block.

Islam is the most cult-like religion that I've seen. The claim that 72 virgins are waiting for them in heaven is particularly Lulzy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Such is life…

...which one @Gallium?

Lol…I was Protestant and English.

I know someone who belonged to the Dtuch Reformed Church of South Africa. They were immigrants to Canada. And the Guy's mother - it was like Church, repentance & chastity teachings every day of the week.

God fearing Fire 'n Brimstone.

Harsh stuff. Maybe they're makin' up for misspent time in a previous life, eh?

Last edited: