Stop listening to beta male music!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well yeah I'll agree with this. If I did the inviting I'd do the paying.

BUT my feminine sensibilities would cringe still lol.

Especially when I order marbled wagu tenderloin and 2 dozen oysters...

:CooL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Especially when I order marbled wagu tenderloin and 2 dozen oysters...

:CooL:

I'd rather deep throat a power line than date in 2023.

I'm out here watching the scene, studying the scene....all so I can properly guide my girls and all it's made me want to do is move them into the woods deeper and chose and vet potential husbands for them lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'd rather deep throat a power line than date in 2023.

I'm out here watching the scene, studying the scene....all so I can properly guide my girls and all it's made me want to do is move them into the woods deeper and chose and vet potential husbands for them lol.

Dating sucks.

If single again, I'd rather pay up front at a brothel once a month to purge the pipes.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Well yeah I'll agree with this. If I did the inviting I'd do the paying.

BUT my feminine sensibilities would cringe still lol.

THAT'S WHY I'D ONLY COME IF YOU INVITED ME TO A FUCKING ARBY'S BECAUSE THAT WAY I KNOW YOU COULD AT LEAST AFFORD MY THREE ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES AND FRIES WITH A SIDE OF AU JUS!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really wouldnt ask a man out at all. He would have to be someone I wanted badly.

The only time I ever paid for everything, i had absolutely zero respect for the person i was killing time with. And you cant have a relationship with a man you dont respect. I have to be with someone i feel is better than me. And i mean smarter, stronger emotionally and mentally as well as physically.

My husband isnt wealthy and doesnt have a ton of money. We are working class. But I generally view him as above me so I'm happy with it. I've never paid for anything with him. Even when I worked he still paid all the bills and for our medical insurance and all that.

I actually require very little to be happy and I see that as a strength and peace.

But if a man wont pay for a date than I dont see him as someone who will take care of me or that i can depend on. I need a total sucker lol. Probably because I was raised by my grandma I'm just put off by men who want women to pay for things....its almost emasculating in my view.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
The only time I ever paid for everything, i had absolutely zero respect for the person i was killing time with.

ARBY'S FRENCH ONION AU JUS SANDWICHES ARE FUCKING DELICIOUS AND I DON'T MIND NOT BEING RESPECTED IF I CAN GET THEM FOR FREE!!!!

I HAD A BIG-TITTED BITCH NAMED MICHELLE DRIVE 560 MILES JUST TO VISIT ME AND MADE HER PAY FOR MY MCDONALDS BREAKFAST, WE WENT BACK TO A HOTEL AND I ATE HER PUSSY WHILE SMOKING CAMEL CIGARETTES WITH THE ASHTRAY ON HER STOMACH DURING IT.

SHE LEFT AND NEVER TALKED TO ME AGAIN, I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ARBY'S FRENCH ONION AU JUS SANDWICHES ARE FUCKING DELICIOUS AND I DON'T MIND NOT BEING RESPECTED IF I CAN GET THEM FOR FREE!!!!

I HAD A BIG-TITTED BITCH NAMED MICHELLE DRIVE 560 MILES JUST TO VISIT ME AND MADE HER PAY FOR MY MCDONALDS BREAKFAST, WE WENT BACK TO A HOTEL AND I ATE HER PUSSY WHILE SMOKING CAMEL CIGARETTES WITH THE ASHTRAY ON HER STOMACH DURING IT.

SHE LEFT AND NEVER TALKED TO ME AGAIN, I DON'T GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

You sure it was "Michelle" and not "Murdock"?

Lmao

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
You sure it was "Michelle" and not "Murdock"?

Lmao

WHO THE FUCK KNOWS, IT WAS IN A CHEAP SKECTHY DIMLY LIT HOTEL IN THE BAD PART OF TOWN AND WE ONLY INTERACTED AT NIGHT, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

WHATEVER, THEY HAD NICE TITS, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS... WELL, THAT AND THEY PAID FOR MY MCMUFFIN AND HASHBROWNS!!!!

WIN WIN!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I really wouldnt ask a man out at all. He would have to be someone I wanted badly.

The only time I ever paid for everything, i had absolutely zero respect for the person i was killing time with. And you cant have a relationship with a man you dont respect. I have to be with someone i feel is better than me. And i mean smarter, stronger emotionally and mentally as well as physically.

My husband isnt wealthy and doesnt have a ton of money. We are working class. But I generally view him as above me so I'm happy with it. I've never paid for anything with him. Even when I worked he still paid all the bills and for our medical insurance and all that.

I actually require very little to be happy and I see that as a strength and peace.

But if a man wont pay for a date than I dont see him as someone who will take care of me or that i can depend on. I need a total sucker lol. Probably because I was raised by my grandma I'm just put off by men who want women to pay for things....its almost emasculating in my view.

My mother raised us boys to respect women, never strike or abuse them, treat them as equals where possible, and never tolerate a manipulative lying cunt, which many women are.

Oh, and to always order the mega seafood iced ensemble basket when a girl asks you out to dinner because equality n shit, yo!

"Make them bitches pay, sons"

:Vibin:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My mother raised us boys to respect women, never strike or abuse them, treat them as equals where possible, and never tolerate a manipulative lying cunt, which many women are.

Oh, and to always order the mega seafood iced ensemble basket when a girl asks you out to dinner because equality n shit, yo!

"Make them bitches pay, sons"

:Vibin:

I definately have the view that men and women are equal in the way were we have equal HUMAN value. We are equally human and are entitled to the same human rights.

But we are not the same and we have our unique roles and talents.

I was taught to view men with respect as see them as providers and protectors and to me that's what a good man is. And that does always look the same....it doesnt mean he needs a ton of money.

Or even any money if we live in the wild. :D

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I definately have the view that men and women are equal in the way were we have equal HUMAN value. We are equally human and are entitled to the same human rights.

But we are not the same and we have our unique roles and talents.

I was taught to view men with respect as see them as providers and protectors and to me that's what a good man is. And that does always look the same....it doesnt mean he needs a ton of money.

Or even any money if we live in the wild. :D

You would have giggled if you saw me the other day walking many miles from my bogged ute to a mobile phone reception point on the top of a large hill while totting a:

1606_33892_p1.jpg

Because of the numerous:

Screenshot-20230203-175401.jpg

On the tracks in packs. Lulz

It was all I had except stones.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What IS that?

It's a wild dingo cross something else....kelpie perhaps. It's very dark coloured.

You can tell by the ears and general outline.

So all the wildness of a dingo with some added curiosity/bravado of a formerly domesticated breed that ran off and got dingo fucked.

I saw 4 that morning, all identical from the same litter or inbred. 3 in a pack, and the last one a few k's further along.

They aren't meant to be around due to helicopter dropped baits/poisons, but like everything government does, they tend to fuck up simple programs and firearms are strictly prohibited in these parks, even with contractors.

I might start packing a small take down bow in the future for this problem. Maybe a cheap sat phone too. I've already got the first one.

I've already sprung for a decent snakebite kit out of my own pocket cause there are death adders, browns, tigers, and red bellied blacks everywhere, and I work all alone/remote.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I need to pack a better emergency bag. I've got pretty much everything I could need except the sat phone, but I've been complacent because it's pretty uneventful most weeks until something fucks up and I'm caught out and kicking myself or counting water bottles while it drips out of me like a small creek out of every square inch. Lol