Stubby sucks cock

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
So what the fuck LOL he’s ignoring everyone here LMFAO and he runs crying ALL THE TIME ahahahahahahahaa. I hope they brushed the dirt and kissed his boo boo all better ahahahahahaaa crybaby
I like how Piggly is still pretending he had me ignored here yet he still responded to my posts

:daFuq4:

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like how Piggly is still pretending he had me ignored here yet he still responded my posts

:daFuq4:
They way they gather around the wounded and provide warmth and substance LOL it’s an oddity to witness ahahahahahaaa

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Poor Gary. He just can’t to get much traction here. I apologize amigo.

Garraty has no sense of self-awareness. When he gets similar feedback, in a different form, from Blandscape, as different an individual that you can find from me, you'd think a light-bulb might go off. But no, taking a step back and seeing himself through the eyes of others is way too hard.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So what the fuck LOL he’s ignoring everyone here LMFAO and he runs crying ALL THE TIME ahahahahahahahaa. I hope they brushed the dirt and kissed his boo boo all better ahahahahahaaa crybaby

What a punk ass bitch, for real. Crybully. No wonder he likes Dove, the other cry bully.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Garraty has no sense of self-awareness. When he gets similar feedback, in a different form, from Blandscape, as different an individual that you can find from me, you'd think a light-bulb might go off. But no, taking a step back and seeing himself through the eyes of others is way too hard.

Vit needs to finish therapy for the injury that ended his career… the therapist tugged at his heartstrings like a feral kitten… and he bailed before they unraveled that ball of raw, deeply rooted issues.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Vit needs to finish therapy for the injury that ended his career… the therapist tugged at his heartstrings like a feral kitten… and he bailed before they unraveled that ball of raw, deeply rooted issues.
I wondered he had been crushed emotionally in his formative years, now I feel a slight tinge of not caring.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He doesn't care about people. He cares about tearing down people in power he doesn't like. You have to be one selfish egotistical prick to think that the GOP is better than the other parties.

Sick in the fucking head to be exact.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He doesn't care about people. He cares about tearing down people in power he doesn't like. You have to be one selfish egotistical prick to think that the GOP is better than the other parties.

The GOP would strip him of all his welfare if they get the chance.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

anyone this invested in doomscrolling needs a padded room and a straight jacket

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wondered he had been crushed emotionally in his formative years, now I feel a slight tinge of not caring.

I used to truly enjoy posting with Vit.. he, Friday and I used to play a game on MMP that most posters could not hang with called Two truths and One lie….

Then he started taking out his pent up I hate Caskur frustrations from TBC and deflected them onto Lily here for months… and told me to shove a crystal up my ass for dodging their argument all together :Crazy:

He can take a rabid feral kitten and shove it up his ass while it’s clinging for dear life by its front paws to his minuscule balls for all I care…

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
I used to truly enjoy posting with Vit.. he, Friday and I used to play a game on MMP that most posters could not hang with called Two truths and One lie….

Then he started taking out his pent up I hate Caskur frustrations from TBC and deflected them onto Lily here for months… and told me to shove a crystal up my ass for dodging their argument all together :Crazy:

He can take a rabid feral kitten and shove it up his ass while it’s clinging for dear life by its front paws to his minuscule balls for all I care…
this made my pussy wet. no not my actual cat's. mine.. the balls dropped off too

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
anyone this invested in doomscrolling needs a padded room and a straight jacket

But he CAAAAAARRRREEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, but it's okay if kids don't eat, people get left out in the cold, no healthcare at all is better than *gasp* "Obamacare".

• Across coverage groups, a total of 45 million Americans are enrolled in coverage related to the ACA, the highest total on record. This represents 14.1 million more people enrolled than in 2021 (a 46% increase) and 32.5 million more people enrolled than in 2014 (a 258% increase, or more than triple).
  • As of March 2023, 65,748,297people are enrolled in Medicare
  • 83,387,167 individuals were enrolled in Medicaid and CHIP in the 51 statesand the District of Columbia that reported enrollment data for February 2024.
  • 9 million veterans are covered by VA care
  • employment-based insurance was the most common, covering 54.5 percent of the population for some or all of the calendar year, 181.4 million
Most government healthcare has been promoted by the Democrats. The GOPs stance is "It's not in the Constiution. Healthcare is not a right."

Fuck anyone who would rather see people sick and dying than support a Democrat. Fuck you in your ass with a hot poker.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Garrity was very much Norman Bates raised. He believes he is his mother at times too. Sleeps with her corpses with the cats guarding the house. No army brat there just one the biggest pussy ass motherfucking Anthony Perkins wannabes ever.
They never found his daddy's corpse.. probably took lessons from John George Haigh on acid usage from his body.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Garrity was very much Norman Bates raised. He believes he is his mother at times too. Sleeps with her corpses with the cats guarding the house. No army brat there just one the biggest pussy ass motherfucking Anthony Perkins wannabes ever.
They never found his daddy's corpse.. probably took lessons from John George Haigh on acid usage from his body.
That is soo true!

:GoodPost:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I still don't get why he got so pissed at you. He claims that he doesn't take sides. He's such a blind fucker he can't see that he clearly does.

A.total.douchebag.

Once a fucking douchebag shit cop always a shit cop.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I still don't get why he got so pissed at you. He claims that he doesn't take sides. He's suck a blind fucker he can't see that he clearly does.

A.total.douchebag.

Once a fucking douchebag shit cop always a shit cop.

Like all conservatives… he has issues with strong opinionated women who cannot be controlled.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like all conservatives… he has issues with strong opinionated women who cannot be controlled.

Get out of here you crazy crystal bish...

lmao

Who knew a crystal, that you don't even talk about, could set someone off. They're so fucking weird. Like prolapse losing his shit once when I posted "I rode a train once."

It was about as innocuous a post as I've ever made. Lost his ever-loving shit. :LOL3:

I have to admit the inadvertent pressing of a button is my favorite. I think because it always takes me by surprise.
"Dude...breathe! It's gonna be okay, it's just a choo-choo."

Or in your case a mineral. :Crazy:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Frustrated Hall Monitors are often like that.

BV7Puve.png