OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
V0SWp7N.jpg

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I am willing to bet many of those trashy people are also Anti-American Putin Lovers.
Because a man decided to make a Silent protest during the magic song, and apparently someone was going to sing the "Black National Anthem" when everyone is busy getting food and beverages ready, and hitting the hopefully Transgender free Restroom.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
SF is playing very well.

I haven't enjoyed any of the commercials.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
At least it was a well played game. *sniff*
It was, but like many games. A bobble here and slip and trip there, this call or that call...if only Coach had put me in, we would've taken state no doubt in my mind!

82553aeb0181ac0fc12f89345b02c5dc05383237.jpeg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It was a half decent game. Nothing really exciting.

It is a fun sport to play. I was part of championship football teams in high school. I was a flanker on offense and corner back on defense.

Maybe some day when I cannot play sports I will become a big fan of some team and find more excitement in watching others play. But while I can play sports, I will spend more time playing than watching others play (excluding when I am officiating hockey and baseball; I gotta watch others play when I do that).

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It was a half decent game. Nothing really exciting.

It is a fun sport to play. I was part of championship football teams in high school. I was a flanker on offense and corner back on defense.

Maybe some day when I cannot play sports I will become a big fan of some team and find more excitement in watching others play. But while I can play sports, I will spend more time playing than watching others play (excluding when I am officiating hockey and baseball; I gotta watch others play when I do that).
Tell me about the Dishwashers George, can I just throw my dirty dishes into them or do I need to wash them first like in the Glorious Soviet Empire?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't remember off hand when it changed but I've seen at least one game with the OT rule applied.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
google says: The NFL's overtime rules changed in March 2022. The changes were made in response to public outcry after the 2022 playoffs, when the Kansas City Chiefs won the divisional round game in overtime.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
google says: The NFL's overtime rules changed in March 2022. The changes were made in response to public outcry after the 2022 playoffs, when the Kansas City Chiefs won the divisional round game in overtime.
I missed the hubub during the game, i came aware of the confusion this AM seeing the header "Niner's don't understand OT Rules" and thought that sounded unfortunate for them.