Target launches a new clothing line for Aidsman!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

With Pride month right around the corner, Target is letting its rainbow flag fly with a new
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that includes breast binders and packing underwear.

According to Target, the new collection features underwear, activewear, and swimwear by queer brands TomboyX and Humankind and includes products that are worn to alter one’s physical appearance.

Included among the array of Pride merchandise Target is hawking are binders for women to compress their breasts, so their chest appears more masculine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm glad I dumped Target a long time ago.
I just called my daughter and told her about it. She seems to think this bullshit will mainly be offered online.

My mother in law wont even bring up Target with me. I will shame her if she shops there. So will her other daughter in law lol.

It's so fucking stupid how it's become a stereotype that all American women just love shitting away hundreds of dollars on useless shit made in mostly China shopping at Target. And I call bullshit on that.

Because we love our mother in law.....if she shops at Target? She must do it secretly in shame and feel dirty afterwards. Tough love.

Otherwise I will ask her why shes financially supporting prison rape.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just called my daughter and told her about it. She seems to think this bullshit will mainly be offered online.

My mother in law wont even bring up Target with me. I will shame her if she shops there. So will her other daughter in law lol.

It's so fucking stupid how it's become a stereotype that all American women just love shitting away hundreds of dollars on useless shit made in mostly China shopping at Target. And I call bullshit on that.

Because we love pure mother in law.....if she shops at Target? She must do it secretly in shame and feel dirty afterwards. Tough love.

One complaint I have about Florida is the shopping situation. Mostly, you have Walmart, Target, and Publix. They all suck. Why the fuk they dont have a Meijer or a Schnucks is beyond me. They have some Piggly Wiggly's in Orlando that are shit. I love Bob Evans pork products and you flat out cant find them in Orlando Florida. I buy a shitload of it and take to my kids when I drive down there.

Here, the only reason I walk into a Target is to buy the giant packs of Quilted Northern TP. I have em stacked to the ceiling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because we love pure mother in law.....if she shops at Target? She must do it secretly in shame and feel dirty afterwards. Tough love.

One complaint I have about Florida is the shopping situation. Mostly, you have Walmart, Target, and Publix. They all suck. Why the fuk they dont have a Meijer or a Schnucks is beyond me. They have some Piggly Wiggly's in Orlando that are shit. I love Bob Evans pork products and you flat out cant find them in Orlando Florida. I buy a shitload of it and take to my kids when I drive down there.

Here, the only reason I walk into a Target is to buy the giant packs of Quilted Northern TP. I have em stacked to the ceiling.

I loved Publix. I miss the blueberry pie icecream.

Us midwesterners gotta have our Meijers lol. I really hate shopping at big box places now. I only go to Walmart for the 30 pound bag of Meow Mix for 22 bucks. I really tried to get these cats on a much healthier diet....even down to making raw cat food. And then giving them Nutro.

But the little fucks LOVE that cheap ass Meow Mix lol.

I mostly shop at Aldi(I LOVE Aldi), Cosco, the Clean Refillery and thrift and consignment stores.

Target can die in a riot. They do have good deals on TP but I use unbleached TP so I order mine.

I'll do Walmart for the Meow Mix and for Squish to pick her good behaviour prize. Meijer is her favorite for toys.

I still have Piggky Wiggly stamps from when I lived in the south lol

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Us midwesterners gotta have our Meijers lol. I really hate shopping at big box places now. I only go to Walmart for the 30 pound bag of Meow Mix for 22 bucks. I really tried to get these cats on a much healthier diet....even down to making raw cat food. And then giving them Nutro.

I mostly shop at Aldi(I LOVE Aldi), Cosco, the Clean Refillery and thrift and consignment stores.

Target can die in a riot. They do have good deals on TP but I use unbleached TP so I order mine.

I'll do Walmart for the Meow Mix and for Squish to pick her good behaviour prize. Meijer is her favorite for toys.

Publix just seems generic to me. I hate Walmart so fukin bad that its really gotta be a dyer need before I'll go there. I was a stupid ass and went to the Walmart closest to DisneyWorld last year and it was damn near enough to make me a mass murderer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Publix just seems generic to me. I hate Walmart so fukin bad that its really gotta be a dyer need before I'll go there. I was a stupid ass and went to the Walmart closest to DisneyWorld last year and it was damn near enough to make me a mass murderer.

Walmart really is a horrid business. Just really bad fucking practices. They dont pay their employees and they treat them like shit. Products made with slave labor.

Did you read about how Chinese labor slaves where slipping notes into merchandise to beg for help?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Walmart really is a horrid business. Just really bad fucking practices. They dont pay their employees and they treat them like shit. Products made with slave labor.

Did you read about how Chinese labor slaves where slipping notes into merchandise to beg for help?
I did. I bet those people are all dead now. What bothers me about Walmart is how slow the checkout lines are, even the self check. Its like everyone is retarded...workers AND customers. Then there's the trash people who are rude, not considerate of staying out of the way, etc. If I was targeting America with nukes, I'd target every Walmart on a Saturday afternoon.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I did. I bet those people are all dead now. What bothers me about Walmart is how slow the checkout lines are, even the self check. Its like everyone is retarded...workers AND customers. Then there's the trash people who are rude, not considerate of staying out of the way, etc. If I was targeting America with nukes, I'd target every Walmart on a Saturday afternoon.

That's so true. I've seen people just blatantly steal at the self check out. They just flat out dont ring up things but pretend they did. And the workers dont care lol.

I hate walmart so I dont really care either.

But I will say, out here where I am it's completely different. The stores are never crowded and everyone is friendly. It's such a better environment.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's so true. I've seen people just blatantly steal at the self check out. They just flat out dont ring up things but pretend they did. And the workers dont care lol.

I hate walmart so I dont really care either.

But I will say, out here where I am it's completely different. The stores are never crowded and everyone is friendly. It's such a better environment.
Small town Walmarts are better. Also, the Walmart in the swanky area my kids live in is nice.