Texas Governor mocks and fights pandemic safety guidelines, now begs Biden for help fighting massive covid surge.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Governor Abbott Issues Executive Order Prohibiting Vaccine Mandates By Any Entity, Adds Issue To Special Session Agenda

ooopsie!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Trumptards is dumb

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What's wrong with this? Medical interventions need to be up to individuals.

Consent is still a thing.
Requiring a mask inside a school or coffee shop, is NOT a medical intervention, please read my posts before spilling blather all over my thread.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Requiring a mask inside a school or coffee shop, is NOT a medical intervention, please read my posts before spilling blather all over my thread.

So your post wasnt talking about vaccine mandates?

I guess the whole part where it said "vaccine mandate" made me think this was about vaccine mandates.

Any business is fine requiring masks. That's not an issue at all. Business owners have a right to refuse service on any ground.

I'm saying no one should be coercing or forcing VACCINES. And I'm convinced the mandates and threats of mandates have directly sabotaged our vaccine rates.

Also this article was about testing and antibodies and the federal gov being useless dipshits.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I dunno how yous two can be bothered entertaining him everyday? I'm almost certain every single piece of liberal news he finds he thinks "Ah, thread worthy, this will show em!" then he posts it and goes into the exact same "insults" as he was doing on the latest clone thread... :Confused4:
Then he'll dish out ratings and repeat the process again, it's a waste of life...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Masks dont work. Your Dr Fauci said so!
multi posts for Spud's Mcloonytunes*
Ohhhh, you only listen to Fauche when he says what YUO like! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dunno how yous two can be bothered entertaining him everyday? I'm almost certain every single piece of liberal news he finds he thinks "Ah, thread worthy, this will show em!" then he posts it and goes into the exact same "insults" as he was doing on the latest clone thread... :Confused4:
Then he'll dish out ratings and repeat the process again, it's a waste of life...
Biggie has put it out there that the best way to deal with him is ban him. Till then, we'll continue to remind him he's a cum guzzling faggit!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I honestly will never believe there is any reason other than naricissistic selfishness to resist wearing a mask in public places when there is a pandemic on the loose. It's simply evil, imo.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And what exactly is it you think about when you post threads? Oh, wait, I can answer that. You think about how much you hate everyone who isn't a straight white male full of hatred. THAT inspires you. And there is a great deal of variety in those threads, indeed. Oh, we should all be just like you, eh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I honestly will never believe there is any reason other than naricissistic selfishness to resist wearing a mask in public places when there is a pandemic on the loose. It's simply evil, imo.

Masks can help but it's best to avoid crowded public places altogether now. The FDA should also strongly consider finding a replacement for Pfizer soon as 'America's Vaccine of Choice'. It doesn't seem to work that well as the surging case numbers & breakthrough cases indicate. Gibraltar also used Pfizer & it's cases are also surging. Meanwhile Cuba uses a free government funded vaccine & its cases are steadily declining.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Biggie has put it out there that the best way to deal with him is ban him. Till then, we'll continue to remind him he's a cum guzzling faggit!

Yes, Biggie did that and he was a great success at running a board, wasn't he?

Oh, wait, no, he drove that board into the ground as I recall.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, Biggie did that and he was a great success at running a board, wasn't he?

Oh, wait, no, he drove that board into the ground as I recall.
Most every board I've ever known has had a shelf life. FRW's board seems to be having a good run. Sidney Bildo's board has been around for what, 12 years? Care to discuss why?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What color snowflake are you Chimpain?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And what exactly is it you think about when you post threads? Oh, wait, I can answer that. You think about how much you hate everyone who isn't a straight white male full of hatred. THAT inspires you. And there is a great deal of variety in those threads, indeed. Oh, we should all be just like you, eh?
Oh and those pics of that green frog that died years ago, so brave!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wouldn't ban him. Assboxing him for years at a time might get him to stop being such a useless poster. We will never know until we try so why not assbox him?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aside from the abortion issue Abbott handled that power outage in his state very poorly.

He seems to be out of touch with reality & fond of the benifits of power without passing them onto his residents.

Like Biden, another aging politician who should bow out gracefully than been given the hard boot.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Quick question. Are you trying to run some of us off? People that don’t line up next to you, should go? BF never operated like that.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Quick question. Are you trying to run some of us off? People that don’t line up next to you, should go? BF never operated like that.
WTF are you on about???? You're another fuckin schizo, WTF have I got to do with how BF operates?? Forget those question marks I've no want or need for a reply...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aside from the abortion issue Abbott handled that power outage in his state very poorly.

He seems to be out of touch with reality & fond of the benifits of power without passing them onto his residents.

Like Biden, another aging politician who should bow out gracefully than been given the hard boot.
There's no handling of a power outtage, stupid fucktard. I work in the power industry and when shit goes kablooey, all you can do is replace it.

STFU when you dont know WTF you're talking about, josephine.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There's no handling of a power outtage, stupid fucktard. I work in the power industry and when shit goes kablooey, all you can do is replace it.

Abbott seems like an over the hill administrator who should be put out to pasture soon. Def out of touch with reality & the needs of the people in his state.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Abbott seems like an over the hill administrator who should be put out to pasture soon. Def out of touch with reality & the needs of the people in his state.
Hey, dumb ass, Texas doesnt get below freezing very often. Go read a book on the difference between warm climate electrical grids vs cold climate ones.