Texas Governor Greg Abbott wants to stop funding for undocumented children

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

......to which I say, I think he's actually right.

If foreign nationals without proper immigration status want access to public education, they should have to pay for it.

I don't agree on his position of zero tolerance for abortion but I don't think American taxpayers should be on the hook for the children of foreign nationals who do not legally reside in their country.

Either that or make the foreign nation pay the cost for each undocumented student.

Entering a country illegally and expecting them to pay for them seems like an example of having one's cake & being able to eat it.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Maybe Texas should follow Oregon’s lead and do something really productive like put tampon dispensers in all the boys bathroom throughout the state

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The GOP only cares about the fetus, post birth kids are a drain on society.

That explains who the only people who adopt, take in fosters and have thousands of outreaches are pro lifers.

Oh and this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

While your "people" are rioting and attacking the crisis pregnancy centers that exist to help women.

I really dont know how you guys can say shit like this and be okay with yourselves. You do absolutely nothing but argue for death. If any of you ever did anything you would know what's available for women and children.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That explains who the only people who adopt, take in fosters and have thousands of outreaches are pro lifers.

Oh and this

While your "people" are rioting and attacking the crisis pregnancy centers that exist to help women.

I really dont know how you guys can say shit like this and be okay with yourselves. You do absolutely nothing but argue for death. If any of you ever did anything you would know what's available for women and children.

How did this topic go back to abortion, @Dove y?!

Explain yourself!

I just thought it was a noteworthy topic about how far a nation should go to support other nationals and their children.

It seems that the USA doesn't owe illegal residents anything.
Why is the USA paying for them especially when they don't pay a nickel for their own children's schooling.

the USA should charge them tuition to help keep the school system going, or bill the nation where they came from such as Mexico.

I can understand if they are legally admitted but illegals shouldn't be able to access the public school system of another country unless they pay for it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Following scientific data collection and coding procedures, we identify 421 effect sizes from 31 empirical studies. Our meta-analysis results suggest that political conservatives are significantly more charitable than liberals at an overall level, but the relationship between political ideology and charitable giving varies under different scenarios.

I know from personal experience that its conservatives who are out there actually helping people while dem/progs just waste time trying to do everything through the government with out any follow through. The government could be offering shit to people and completely failing and they will not care at all.

They take no feed back or criticism so once they have their policies people are free to rot away on the system. Going in and out of rehab/three quater houses. Just endless cycles of shit.

Not only that? They show all the time that they dont even KNOW about any other, more involved options because they simply dont care enough to know. The only time these people ever even acknowledge crisis pregnancy centers (women go to these for help and support when they DONT want abortion) is to slam them, attack them and vandalize them.

So yeah real fucking caring people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh and this

Explain yourself!

Did you not read the post I quoted from Admin? The one I was responding to?

You know how the "GOP only cares about fetus and post birth kids are a drain on society"?

Just missed that?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh and this

Explain yourself!

You know how the "GOP only cares about fetus and post birth kids are a drain on society"?

Just missed that?

I don't see the school issue as one about abortion.

I just think it's about the obligations which the state and its taxpayers have towards unauthorized users of the system who don't pay for it. If they're citizens or legal residents, OK, but if they're not then the state shouldn't have to pay for them.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I just think it's about the obligations which the state and its taxpayers have towards unauthorized users of the system who don't pay for it. If they're citizens or legal residents, OK, but if they're not then the state shouldn't have to pay for them.

How did this topic go back to abortion, Senile @Joe!

Explain yourself!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh and this

Explain yourself!

Just missed that?

That's cool but I was responding to Admins snarkey comment about how he thinks the "gop"(nondemocrats) only care about humans in the fetal stage but view born children as a "drain on society".

So you may see it that way but Admin does. Ask him why he feels the need to shit on people who actively do more for others than HE does.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That law would get struck down. In the 1990's California passed prop 187 which would have removed all public services for illegal aliens but the court said that was unconstitutional.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That law would get struck down. In the 1990's California passed prop 187 which would have removed all public services for illegal aliens but the court said that was unconstitutional.

Amazing.

If they're gonna allow it they should at least force the parents to pay extra fees.

I think that would be fair since California and other states do or have carried massive state deficits in their education budgets.

When I was in California I took a few classes at some local community college but had to pay out of state fees as a holder of a non immigrant working visa. They didn't give us anything for free which I think is fair because they need the money to pay the teachers run the classes & keep those schools open.

No foreign national should get anything for free.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Amazing.

If they're gonna allow it they should at least force the parents to pay extra fees.

I think that would be fair since California and other states do or have carried massive state deficits in their education budgets.

When I was in California I took a few classes at some local community college but had to pay out of state fees as a holder of a non immigrant working visa. They didn't give us anything for free which I think is fair because they need the money to pay the teachers run the classes & keep those schools open.

Here, we let em walk in for free and give em cash too.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How did this topic go back to abortion, Senile @Joe!

Explain yourself!

Change the topic a bit.

Says Ontario is having an election eh?

Douglas Ford leads in the polls:

I guess yer gonna vote for him eh @The Prowler.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Amazing.

Don't even get me started on Dems want to give free citizenship to illegals where as legal immigrants need to pay thousands in fees plus a lawyer. Hell, when we were waiting for my wife to get her green card and social security number the state DMV refused to allow her to get a driver's license but illegals got one no questions ask. It is just shockingly unfair how Dems bend over backwards for illegal aliens but shit on legal immigrants.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Amazing.

They do that here too. Citizens have to pay but illegals? Free.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Amazing.

They do that here too. Citizens have to pay but illegals? Free.

I remember when I was applying for an American work visa & they were somewhat strict & that was pre 911 @Oerdin.

Had to pay for the privilege of working in the USA 35% tax withheld automatically. No access or eligibility for benefits of any kind. Uncle Sam wanted our money but didn't give us much back in return!

It was fun tho. Mostly good memories of the place. But the America I knew back then & now must be like Night n day.

I wouldn't mind living again for a couple of months per year in California. Would be the less populated Northern part tho. It gets too soggy in the winter in Vancouver. Northern Cal felt just about right.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was Ford the Toronto mayor who was filmed smoking crack?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So @DDT whatever happened to RW?

Did you ever see her?

Any RW sightings to report?

Someone was asking about her at VF.

DDT

Factory Bastard

Did you ever see her?

The last sightings I can confirm was when I ran my board. She would occasionally post under a random handle, but mostly posted gibberish.

To my knowledge, she's not active on any forums or social media that we'd be aware of, although she may still be in private contact with a member or two from VF.

I discovered her identity, so that could've possibly scared her away once and for all, but it's more likely her husband put his foot down and told her to get her ass off the internet 24/7...

She's also permabanned from the other boards, so she probably couldn't post there even if she wanted to.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you ever see her?

The last sightings I can confirm was when I ran my board. She would occasionally post under a random handle, but mostly posted gibberish.

To my knowledge, she's not active on any forums or social media that we'd be aware of, although she may still be in private contact with a member or two from VF.

I discovered her identity, so that could've possibly scared her away once and for all, but it's more likely her husband put his foot down and told her to get her ass off the internet 24/7...

She's also permabanned from the other boards, so she probably couldn't post there even if she wanted to.

I was wondering if she was even still alive or able bodied since she said she had MS.