Texas and abortion, two interesting legal arguments from Texas government

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No, you're a flip flopper. If Dilf were here, you'd be rimming him. FACT

I am a retired granny. You say that like it's a bad thing. It's fantastic.
Decent work is what keeps seniors alive. Work to live…both physically and mentally. It’ll keep you active…

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They made a poster "child" for the upcoming election. Women have a visceral response to this bullshit.

I wonder if the Texas SC denied the woman an abortion especially since she is White - and a Blonde Aryan type.

"Caint lose any more of those!"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if the Texas SC denied the woman an abortion especially since she is White - and a Blonde Aryan type.

"Caint lose any more of those!"

If that was the motive, they would never admit it. I have no idea what motivates them but the book "The Birth Dearth" by Ben Wattenberg may influence the religious right. I don't know enough much about Paxton beyond him being corrupt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If that was the motive, they would never admit it. I have no idea what motivates them but the book "The Birth Dearth" by Ben Wattenberg may influence the religious right. I don't know enough much about Paxton beyond him being corrupt.

I think that's actually one motive.
Whites who were once the vast majority and being reduced to a minority in many parts of the US. Pretty soon, they may well become a minority overall.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Short, weak drunk, fail is no way to go thru life. Wait, I left out mother fucker
What you forgot was decent grammar and decency in general. Go play bingo with your similarly aged people and stop bothering us young folk. You’re a disgusting withered Italian nonce that needs booting! Now fuck off and die! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think that's actually one motive.
Whites who were once the vast majority and being reduced to a minority in many parts of the US. Pretty soon, they may well become a minority overall.
Oh Joe…use your head. Caucasians have never been the majority as far as ethnicity goes. Go do your research before uttering twoddle!