Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're a fucking moron here, Deport.

...don't forget to add Lokbrain to that list too.

Lokbrain is a non-entity to me, he's so profoundly moronic.

Well, Lokmar is advocating fascism. Or something along the lines of Islamic fundamentalism.

and that's what Texas wants too.

Forcing women/grls to get pregnant against their will. And using rape as a method for this purpose.

Who exactly is forcing women to get pregnant

If the reports are correct, Texas has thus far banned abortion even in cases of rape and incest.

So a girl raped by her father or an assailant must carry the babies then don't want to birth.

Yes. They have banned ALL abortion for any reason after 6 weeks.
You people are so dumb it’s actually tragic

But why should a girl or woman have to have a baby if she was raped out it was the result of incest?

No girl or woman should be forced to have a child in any case, and especially not if she was raped or impregnated by a family member. And fucking stupid, control freak, fascistic right wingers should not be allowed to force strangers to do their will.

the Texas abortion iaw is gonna blow up their face over that issue.

A state condoning rape or incest will prove to be unacceptable

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It would be a riot, you calling your superiors dumb, if you weren't such a fucking fascist.

The superior who has to rely on a menstrual cycle to alert pregnancy in the event of rape

Lmao

You're ignorant. Stop grasping at straws. You're just a fascist, that's all.
your own stupidity just hit you like A fucking brick. I can tell.

Lmao

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, Lokmar is advocating fascism. Or something along the lines of Islamic fundamentalism.

Forcing women/grls to get pregnant against their will. And using rape as a method for this purpose.
I noticed you completely avoided my questions, pussy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Texas is even more backward than a 3rd world religious country like Brazil, where abortions are banned except in the cases of incest or rape

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This Latin American country has not completely restricted abortions, but they are not available for any woman or just any reason. The option to choose what is best for her body is not a right provided to women in Brazil. Instead, abortions are only legal for women who have been raped by an assailant they do not know, as well as rape or sexual activity with a family member. Additionally, if the pregnant woman's life is at stake due to the pregnancy, she will be able to pursue the procedure.

...this is significant, because even staunchly Catholic Brazil recognizes that women have certain basic rights.

That is - at least in written law not to be impregnated against their will by rapists and family members.
Ok, Dr Gosnell!!!!

Well you know how brainless that is?

Allowing fathers to impregnate their daughters and then not allowing them to abort what is essentially an abomination?
When is it unacceptable to abort them josephine? WHEN?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If the reports are correct, Texas has thus far banned abortion even in cases of rape and incest.

So a girl raped by her father or an assailant must carry the babies then don't want to birth.

Texas appears to want inbred children to be allowed even if they were conceived by rape.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But why should a girl or woman have to have a baby if she was raped out it was the result of incest?

No girl or woman should be forced to have a child in any case, and especially not if she was raped or impregnated by a family member. And fucking stupid, control freak, fascistic right wingers should not be allowed to force strangers to do their will.

the Texas abortion iaw is gonna blow up their face over that issue.

A state condoning rape or incest will prove to be unacceptable

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, it would appear that josephine and lotus support the idea of bringing in a woman for an abortion with a perfectly healthy and fully developed 8+ month old baby inside her. If that aint fukin murder than I dont know what is! Maybe they should #FREEGOSNELL!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, it would appear that josephine and lotus support the idea of bringing in a woman for an abortion with a perfectly healthy and fully developed 8+ month old baby inside her. If that aint fukin murder than I dont know what is! Maybe they should #FREEGOSNELL!

Not if the fetus was the result of rape or incest.

Children born from incest often have health problems due to inbreeding.

If you support forcing a women to bring a child into the world because of a criminal act, then that's fascism...Lokmeer!

That's what the Nazis did in Germany and the Communists did in the USSR.

That's what the Taliban is doing in Afghanistan right now.

And that's what the Saudis do in Arabia. They allow brothers to rape their sisters y'know and force them to breed.

Not even countries that oulaw abortion for the most part force women to have babies from an incestuous relationship.

If you want a no holds society like that, be my guest.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The
is a leading cause of death for pregnant women, but is not often seen as a “pregnancy-related death.” The American Journal of Public Health published a study noting that the CDC and local states “must improve their efforts to collect complete and accurate data on pregnancy-associated deaths. This is a critical step in the prevention of pregnancy-associated mortality from all causes.”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine being raped and not noticing until 6 weeks later...

You're a fucking moron here, Deport. What you may not notice is that you are pregnant. Or, when you do find out, you may not have fucking time to schedule an abortion or get the money together within the six weeks. Or deal with the totalitarian parents if it's an underage girl. Jesus H Christ. WTF is wrong with you?

14 years later and you still wonder. Go figure.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The
is a leading cause of death for pregnant women, but is not often seen as a “pregnancy-related death.” The American Journal of Public Health published a study noting that the CDC and local states “must improve their efforts to collect complete and accurate data on pregnancy-associated deaths. This is a critical step in the prevention of pregnancy-associated mortality from all causes.”

Right. Because when a man doesnt want her to have the baby, he might end up killing her. Sometimes by trying to induce a miscarriage. Most of these cases are because the woman didnt cave to his pressure and coercion to "get rid of it".

Which a man can do in NY now with no homicide charge if he slips her something that kills the baby.

Imagine someone drugging you to kill your preborn baby, and since society regards your preborn baby as disposable garbage, he gets no murder charge. And then you have to listen to people degrade your loss by saying life in the womb is shit. Not human. Not really alive. You didnt lose anything of objective value at all.

The leading cause of death for pregnant women is homicide. Because you know....men just want enslaved breeders obviously. Men dont wanna use women for pleasure and just toss her and a child aside like trash or anything.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If you support forcing a women to bring a child into the world because of a criminal act, then that's fascism...Lokmeer!

And that's what the Saudis do in Arabia. They allow brothers to rape their sisters y'know and force them to breed.

Not even countries that oulaw abortion for the most part force women to have babies from an incestuous relationship.

Hey Joe just because you want to ignore the multiple times I said we have emergency contraception readily available at everywhere from Walmart to an ER doesnt actually make this less true.

Not liking the responses to this doesnt mean it's not real.

You gonna include this fact at all?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey Joe just because you want to ignore the multiple times I said we have emergency contraception readily available at everywhere from Walmart to an ER doesnt actually make this less true.

I see. All women who are raped have the presence of mind to get emergency contraception. They're not at all terrified or traumatized. That never happens.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I see. All women who are raped have the presence of mind to get emergency contraception. They're not at all terrified or traumatized. That never happens.
So.. um... what changes so dramatically in the instances you libs list between weeks 7 through 24 ? Because, last I checked, in California it is prohibited get an abortion after 24 weeks. Does the trauma or any of the situations lotus listed magically end by week 23?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So.. um... what changes so dramatically in the instances you libs list between weeks 7 through 24 ? Because, last I checked, in California it is prohibited get an abortion after 24 weeks. Does the trauma or any of the situations lotus listed magically end by week 23?

Emergency contraception is only good for several days after unprotected sex. WTF are you talking about?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I mean they fight for unfettered abortions all up to the day of delivery.

If you point out that a woman can abort, but if a pregnant woman is killed it's a double homicide.....they will fight against the double homicide charge if a pregnant woman is killed. They dont think "yeah....that is a human being and this is inconsistent" .....they fix the inconsistency by further attacking the humanity of the human in utero by removing consequences for killing them.

They REFUSE to acknowledge human beings in utero are living human beings. They fight against ANY protection for these humans. They fight against scientific facts about life in utero.

They are completely heartless and dishonest about this and I'm 100 percent sure they are only like this because its leftwing. Not because it's a good thing. They have their rhetoric and fallacies and they dont hear fuck all else.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Emergency contraception is only good for several days after unprotected sex. WTF are you talking about?
I am talking about the fact that according to Texas law a woman can terminate her pregnancy up until the point a heartbeat is detected. For any reason. Try to keep up you woefully stupid turd

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am talking about the fact that according to Texas law a woman can terminate her pregnancy up until the point a heartbeat is detected. For any reason. Try to keep up you woefully stupid turd

Well that wasn't what the fuck I was talking about you fucking idiot.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well it was what I was talking about you belligerent fucking lardass.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well it was what I was talking about you belligerent fucking lardass.

English please. I was addressing a point that DUHV made about the morning after pill. You're out in the parking lot, you need to come back in to at least left field. Dumbfuck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Again, for the terminally stupid libs around here

Texas prohibits abortion after 6 weeks

California prohibits abortion after 24 weeks

what changes so drastically in the life of a woman who is too traumatized, held back or poor to file a police report, take a pregnancy test, show up in an emergency room etc etc between weeks 7 through 23 that you libs do not cry your fucking eyes out of California's policy?

It's a pretty simple question if you so much as a basic level of common sense and intelligence

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry cunt, you and ANYONE else that supports the abortion of ANY healthy 8 month old baby is a scumbag sick fuk and should have a shotgun blast to the fukin head.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The

WOOHOO! Get a scrape and live forever!!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry cunt, you and ANYONE else that supports the abortion of ANY healthy 8 month old baby is a scumbag sick fuk and should have a shotgun blast to the fukin head.

Why are you bitching about what doesn't happen?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And so you think a woman should be forced to birth a child which was conceived as a result of incest? (Yes or No)

Or because she was raped? (Yes or No)

Provide me with your answers to these questions. Just YES or NO.

Thank You for your cooperation.