Black militia. LMAO. Alt-righty gun fondlers gotta expect blowback

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of black supremacists/nationalists this happened just yesterday and the MSM media got caught lying about it. One wrongly claimed they were white while the rest just said "men" which is ignores the fact that they were armed violent black supremacists.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Speaking of black supremacists/nationalists this happened just yesterday and the MSM media got caught lying about it. One wrongly claimed they were white while the rest just said "men" which is ignores the fact that they were armed violent black supremacists.

The msm media lies and twists everything.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And, of course, just last week we had a black supremacist shoot a random white woman in the face. When police finally tracked the idiot down he was hiding in the Black Supremacist compound run my the Not Fucking Around militia where the dumb shit was hiding in a tree house. His fellow black nationalists, who had talked a big game, gave him up to the police even though they had said they would murder all police.

Yet the media either refuses to cover it or they burying deep in the back while lying by omission just claiming they are "men". Leaving out the key defining part that they are armed violent black nationalists who killed a white woman simply because of her race.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People who are violent like this should be executed. If that means executing all the libs to get to the criminals, thats what has to be done.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus Christ, Omni. Your racism is blatant.

You and Deported and Aryanna and Shamwow and Odorin should start a little White is Right group.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ, Omni. Your racism is blatant.

You and Deported and Aryanna and Shamwow and Odorin should start a little White is Right group.

It is.... I hate blacks younger than me... I have no problem with ones, my age and older. We were all taught mutual respect for everyone... today I consider them feral coockroaches getting away with rape and murder. And instead of being treated Equally, they are treated especially for example like, because they have a black skin they are excused for their crimes.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should wait until I finish fixing my posts before you put your little crosses down... I've been the victim of very serious and many crimes at the hands of black shitstains as most of the older people in my suburb and the young criminal blacks are worthless to mankind... I wonder how much crime you'd be prepared to tolerate @LotusBud ?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You should wait until I finish fixing my posts before you put your little crosses down... I've been the victim of very serious and many crimes at the hands of black shitstains as most of the older people in my suburb and the young criminal blacks are worthless to mankind... I wonder how much crime you'd be prepared to tolerate @LotusBud ?

No one should have to tolerate any crime. I am sorry for what you've gone through. And you have every right to be angry with the people who commit crimes.

But do you understand the concept of bigotry? Because you have had a particualr experience where you live, and for reasons that are far beyond your ability to control and maybe even understand, that doesn't mean every young black is despicable. Jesus fucking Christ. There are evil people in very race, and poverty ALWAYS exacerbates the problem. Becoming a racist will never contribute anything to resolving the issue. Hatred always harms the hater in some way.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No one should have to tolerate any crime. I am sorry for what you've gone through. And you have every right to be angry with the people who commit crimes.

But do you understand the concept of bigotry? Because you have had a particualr experience where you live, and for reasons that are far beyond your ability to control and maybe even understand, that doesn't mean every young black is despicable. Jesus fucking Christ. There are evil people in very race, and poverty ALWAYS exacerbates the problem. Becoming a racist will never contribute anything to resolving the issue. Hatred always harms the hater in some way.

Lotus......shes not racist.

It's in her own post. She said it's not black people her age. It's the younger ones.

And she pointed out why.

Shes talking about culture.....if she were racist, her issues with black youth would extend to older black people.

She also lives in Australia for context.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the problem @LotusBud .... you don't realize how rich we are in WA. WA supports the blacks with GENEROUS money, Housing most hard working people could only dream of ever owning... People come here from overseas to be schooled or work and are shocked how much abos get and the crimes they commit. WA has no poverty.... We do have druggie homeless though...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the problem @LotusBud .... you don't realize how rich we are in WA. WA supports the blacks with GENEROUS money, Housing most hard working people could only dream of ever owning... People come here from overseas to be schooled or work and are shocked how much abos get and the crimes they commit. WA has no poverty.... We do have druggie homeless though...

Oh, well that justifies you being a racist.

I think you need to do some serious soul searching.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would bore the shit out of you all if I started posting the crime committed by abos, but what is the point when all you guys are suffering and much, much worse because your crimes have gun problems involved as well.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, @Omnipotent , stats from your government differ from your claims:

• Most indicators of poverty and related disadvantage show that Indigenous people are between two and three times worse off than non-Indigenous people in Australia.
  • About 30 per cent of Indigenous households are in income poverty, which indicates that over 120,000 Indigenous people are living below the poverty line.
  • Indigenous unemployment rates, which are affected by Community Development Employment Projects (CDEP) participation, are well over twice that of non-Indigenous people in cities and regional centres and are much higher in remote areas.
  • Being fully engaged in either employment or education decreases the likelihood of poverty. Indigenous people in full-time employment or education is around 30 per cent of each age cohort, compared to at least 50 per cent of non-Indigenous people in each age cohort.
    - The proportion of Indigenous teenagers (aged 15 to 19 years) not fully engaged in work or education is three times that of non-Indigenous people.
    - Approximately 70 per cent of young Indigenous adults (aged 20-24 years), are not fully engaged with work or education.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When I told you ( I don't know if you remember) I truly believe there is only about 5% of good people or rather excellent people in every race but it might be as much as 20%... I dunno.

I can't be fake. I like the truth too much.

I love animals and I am a tree hugger and the bad people are stinking up our planet....

I am jealous to preserve the remaining 15% of global virgin habitat..... I couldn't give 2 knobs of goat shit for 80% of unruly mankind.

I am sorry if think that makes me a bad person. *shrugs*

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When I told you ( I don't know if you remember) I truly believe there is only about 5% of good people or rather excellent people in every race but it might be as much as 20%... I dunno.

I can't be fake. I like the truth too much.

I love animals and I am a tree hugger and the bad people are stinking up our planet....

I am jealous to preserve the remaining 15% of global virgin habitat..... I couldn't give 2 knobs of goat shit for 80% of unruly mankind.

I am sorry if think that makes me a bad person. *shrugs*

Yeah. There are bad people in every race. I never see you going on and on about how awful white people are. That makes you a racist. It's very unattractive.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

• Most indicators of poverty and related disadvantage show that Indigenous people are between two and three times worse off than non-Indigenous people in Australia.
  • About 30 per cent of Indigenous households are in income poverty, which indicates that over 120,000 Indigenous people are living below the poverty line.
  • Indigenous unemployment rates, which are affected by Community Development Employment Projects (CDEP) participation, are well over twice that of non-Indigenous people in cities and regional centres and are much higher in remote areas.
  • Being fully engaged in either employment or education decreases the likelihood of poverty. Indigenous people in full-time employment or education is around 30 per cent of each age cohort, compared to at least 50 per cent of non-Indigenous people in each age cohort.
    - The proportion of Indigenous teenagers (aged 15 to 19 years) not fully engaged in work or education is three times that of non-Indigenous people.
    - Approximately 70 per cent of young Indigenous adults (aged 20-24 years), are not fully engaged with work or education.

Which part of WA "Western Australia", didn't you get you get @LotusBud ?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OK. Show me the research that shows the statistics for WA.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pssst hey Lotus, people nowadays don't care if they're called racist, you leftist morons have milked the term so hard that it has completely lost all meaning and most folks have realised that it's just a buzz word designed to silence dissenting views.

Exactly... I live close to Fremantle... an ItaliaN, Greek and Portuguese stronghold... they all fucking hate each other....lol

They love me though... My ancestors founded WA.... which btw got the female vote In 1900 wayyyyy before the UK and USA.... I'm what they would call in America old money.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

OK. Show me the research that shows the statistics for WA.

OK It is 2.15 am Monday morning here, Perth Western Australia.... I'll go to my PC in Art studio where I Can C&P ... I will try and spend 1 more hour but I am getting headachy. be back soon.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Pssst hey Lotus, people nowadays don't care if they're called racist, you leftist morons have milked the term so hard that it has completely lost all meaning and most folks have realised that it's just a buzz word designed to silence dissenting views.

Exactly... I live close to Fremantle... an ItaliaN, Greek and Portuguese stronghold... they all fucking hate each other....lol

They love me though... My ancestors founded WA.... which btw got the female vote In 1900 wayyyyy before the UK and USA.... I'm what they would call in America old money.

Racism is a natural phenomenon caused by various different factors, the most glaring one is human nature itself. Leftists like Lotus can weep and wail about it as much as they want but it will never change anything and their behaviour merely illustrates their prejudice and racism which they've been indoctrinated with, because SJW's only ever complain about white people, they never attack Indians who hate Pakistanis, Chinese who hate blacks, Jews who believe that non-Jews are Goyim (cattle) etc.... They've been taught that whitey is the root of all evils and that racism only exists because of them, which is utter horeshit and is ironically an extremely racist opinion.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When I was a teenager I saw more racism between blacks and browns and east Asians than I saw involving white people. And I would say over 95% of the population around here was white.

People should know that non-white cultures are the most racist cultures.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I was a teenager I saw more racism between blacks and browns and east Asians than I saw involving white people. And I would say over 95% of the population around here was white.

People should know that non-white cultures are the most racist cultures.

Prowler, caskur here. Great to see you!~

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway, this thread is about what is happening in the USA, not Australia.

Like I said. Blowback is a bitch.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wasn’t that black militia the ones who kept shooting them selves in public?

they called themselves NFA “not fucking around” if I’m not mistaken

They need to change that to

not familiar with ammunition.

lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would bore the shit out of you all if I started posting the crime committed by abos, but what is the point when all you guys are suffering and much, much worse because your crimes have gun problems involved as well.

Shes not looking at nuance. Shes boxing you as racist and being very black and white and not even trying to understand what you are saying.

And this.. . this kinda thing is exactly why I am how I am with them.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shes not looking at nuance. Shes boxing you as racist and being very black and white and not even trying to understand what you are saying.

And this.. . this kinda thing is exactly why I am how I am with them.

Well I am a wake up to emotional blackmail and won't engage in it.