Black militia. LMAO. Alt-righty gun fondlers gotta expect blowback

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
says that several organizations and lone people have identified with the Moorish sovereign citizen movement in the U.S. since the 1990s. The movement is associated with the anti-government
, and some Moorish sovereigns have come into conflict with federal and state governments over their refusal to obey laws. They believe that African Americans “constitute an elite class within American society with special rights,” SPLC writes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont see how the SC mean I dont dont support Constitutional rights of people based on race.

Sounds like you made that up. Btw....SC are idiots.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus and Fagman gloating about the existence of black supremacist groups in America, no doubt if push came to shove, those 2 self-loathing white traitors would side with the blacks rather than Patriotic whites.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus and Fagman gloating about the existence of black supremacist groups in America, no doubt if push came to shove, those 2 self-loathing white traitors would side with the blacks rather than Patriotic whites.
Don't forget to use plenty of lube Fairyanne.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Until they do something violent and illegal, like everyone else they have a right to arms.

Really Soveign Citizens are pretty harmless. There are white ones too......so I'm not sure why this article is painting them like they are all a black supremacist group. Maybe just the group in the article.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Hey, you're the one who's planning on siding with the nggers, not me. I doubt lube will be enough to save your sissy ass from total and utter annihilation in the showers...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hey, you're the one who's planning on siding with the nggers, not me. I doubt lube will be enough to save your sissy ass from total and utter annhiliation in the showers...
Why don't spend a little more time shrieking about your shithole country.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You live in soy fucking central where AIDS, faggotry and all things degenerate are worshipped....

Give me the UK over your rainbow homo state any day of the week.
Wow, sounds like you've really done your homo-work, do you plan on staying long on your visit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I still dont understand who the "alt rightys" are what blowback is happening?

Is wanting to preserve the Constitution an alt right position these days? It's hard to keep up.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Until they do something violent and illegal, like everyone else they have a right to arms.

Really Soveign Citizens are pretty harmless. There are white ones too......so I'm not sure why this article is painting them like they are all a black supremacist group. Maybe just the group in the article.

Black supremacists and White supremacists share a common belief, that both races should be kept seperate and not intermix, so it has been known for both groups to sympathise with the other and pledge to unite against the globohomo Commies.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How did these niggers survive the cops? Did the shitgod allah protect em? What a miracle! They should all be dead from being black!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Black supremacists and White supremacists share a common belief, that both races should be kept seperate and not intermix, so it has been known for both groups to sympathise with the other and pledge to unite against the globohomo Commies.
^^something a numbskull would say.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See? ^^^^ Exactly what I'm talking about.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

^^^^See how Trumptards always have to point fingers?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Literally none of us oppose anyone having guns

You guys are the ones who support gun control

I have no idea how you guys conclude we are the ones who dont want certain people armed.....when that is exactly what we oppose and you guys support.

This is ridiculous. And she calls people stupid. Genuinely sees herself as better and smarter than other people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Uhhhh....no.

Who pointed fingers BESIDES you guys?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're too stupid to even understand.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Literally none of us oppose anyone having guns

You guys are the ones who support gun control

I have no idea how you guys conclude we are the ones who dont want certain people armed.....when that is exactly what we oppose and you guys support.

This is ridiculous. And she calls people stupid. Genuinely sees herself as better and smarter than other people.
So you want mass murderers to be able to own guns? How fucked up in the head are you?