Black swan event?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do Conservitards only Constitution when it suits their purposes? And to date not a single one of the border screamers can tell me what exactly Biden did to "Open the Border" as part of his "Open Border Policies". Beuler?

It reminds me of how Deficits don't matter if a conservative is adding debt, but let a D sit at the Resolute Desk, hoo boy almost as serious as abortions!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The page doesn't like me using an ad-blocker and I don't turn it off just to read a "news" article about something which is no doubt also being covered on other sites with a more accommodating attitude.

This one didn't mind sharing:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
they put so much emphasis on immigration…

but they don’t care that we don’t have enough money for our own tax payers’ education/health care/retirement. SMH

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

but they don’t care that we don’t have enough money for our own tax payers’ education/health care/retirement. SMH
There was a bill in Congress to improve border security, but the Trumplicans won't vote for it because it doesn't have Trump's name on it. That's right we have Politicians in office taking direction from some loser that can't hold a job.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
There was a bill in Congress to improve border security, but the Trumplicans won't vote for it because it doesn't have Trump's name on it. That's right we have Politicians in office taking direction from some loser that can't hold a job.

Do they realize that by supporting border control, they are in essence pumping more tax dollars into the defense fund? These are the same people crying that Biden is a war monger. SMH

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Do they realize that by supporting border control, they are in essence pumping more tax dollars into the defense fund? These are the same people crying that Biden is a war monger. SMH
Maybe Biden should send the Texas National Guard to Israel.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Taxes don't fund anything.
The government isn't a business that needs to show a profit.

With a fiat currency the government conjures money into existence through legislating things on which it is to be spent. They literally fund anything and everything they want to do; which proves that they don't want to provide for the well-being of most citizens. The whole "how are you going to pay for that" game is solely an excuse for not investing in ordinary citizens, because that would loosen or even eliminate the stranglehold of our corporate overlords on every aspect of our lives.

The system we have is designed to transfer wealth upward, not down or even across. That's because the system was designed by and is run by fucking monsters.

Taxes only ensure that the national currency remains relevant/dominant (because people need it to pay taxes).

That's it. That's all.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

With a fiat currency the government conjures money into existence through legislating things on which it is to be spent. They literally fund anything and everything they want to do; which proves that they don't want to provide for the well-being of most citizens. The whole "how are you going to pay for that" game is solely an excuse for not investing in ordinary citizens, because that would loosen or even eliminate the stranglehold of our corporate overlords on every aspect of our lives.

The system we have is designed to transfer wealth upward, not down or even across. That's because the system was designed by and is run by fucking monsters.

Taxes only ensure that the national currency remains relevant/dominant (because people need it to pay taxes).

That's it. That's all.
That's why it is important to vote conservative so they can cut taxes on the high net worth people, shifting more cash up their way! When my Reagan Trickle down cash arrives, I'm getting a new pair of shoes!

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do Conservitards only Constitution when it suits their purposes? And to date not a single one of the border screamers can tell me what exactly Biden did to "Open the Border" as part of his "Open Border Policies". Beuler?

It reminds me of how Deficits don't matter if a conservative is adding debt, but let a D sit at the Resolute Desk, hoo boy almost as serious as abortions!
Tax and spend demonrats will bankrupt AMERICA!!! Vote all of them OUT!! TRUMP is npow 8 points in front of DEMENTIA JOE!! TRUMP 2024 then DESANTIS IN 2028!! MAGA!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That's it. That's all.

Total US government estimated revenue for 2023 is $10.13 trillion. That does not include state taxes.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
B7EeJE5.jpeg

"Brown people poison your blood!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump ordered the GOP to tank the bipartisan border deal this last week. He wants to campaign on the border and will allow the current scenario to continue. They don't care about the border, it's simply the shiniest wedge issue in the US for contards.

"A bipartisan deal that would pair assistance to Ukraine and Israel with measures to improve border security is facing serious political threats as negotiators aim to finalize a deal.

The talks seemed on the verge of collapse Wednesday after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell suggested the politics around the agreement have shifted, but negotiators have vowed to forge ahead."

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You would think a person of her heritage would be sick of political violence...fuuuuuuuuuuck. I just don't get it.

Looking for logic in her posts is like looking @ the nutritional value on a bag of ice.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
The page doesn't like me using an ad-blocker and I don't turn it off just to read a "news" article about something which is no doubt also being covered on other sites with a more accommodating attitude.

This one didn't mind sharing:

Funny, my ad blocker works fine. Im using Brave browser and custom adblock.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Funny, my ad blocker works fine. Im using Brave browser and custom adblock.

There's nothing wrong with my ad-blocker; it was that page that did a sad face over the fact that I was using an ad-blocker. I got the popup/overlay whingeing and asking me to allow their ads before it would let me view the content.

Pressing 'Esc' didn't get rid of it; they were super cereal about showing me those fucking adverts.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's like Jade Helm all over again!

This guy is an actual economist and former Labor Secretary. He knows things.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's like Jade Helm all over again!

This guy is an actual economist and former Labor Secretary. He knows things.

Sure he is! Bidens inner circle even admits the border is a disaster. Keep drinking the libtard koolaid

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sure he is! Bidens inner circle even admits the border is a disaster. Keep drinking the libtard koolaid
So why do Republitards turn down every bill that provides funds for Border Security? I'll tell you why, they don't care as much about the border as they want you to, it's a wedge issue designed to rile up the cave dwellers, and here you are.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Senate has passed a bipartisan border bill including new restrictions on who may cross the line in the sand. Shall we start a pool to see how fast the House moves to kill it?

Well looky here, MAGA Mikey says "We don't gaf about the Border we just like making loud noises!"

200.gif

Whoomp there it is!

Biden touts potential border deal with Senate as Speaker Mike Johnson says bill 'dead on arrival' in House​

The president said what's been negotiated would be the 'toughest and fairest" reforms to secure the border if signed into law in the history of the US​

Cue Trumptards all across the fruited planes. "Why Sleepy Joe gots open Borders!"