Black swan event?

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
There's nothing wrong with my ad-blocker; it was that page that did a sad face over the fact that I was using an ad-blocker. I got the popup/overlay whingeing and asking me to allow their ads before it would let me view the content.

Pressing 'Esc' didn't get rid of it; they were super cereal about showing me those fucking adverts.

Thats funny because I never get it.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Thats funny because I never get it.

If I had to guess I'd say you did get it the *first* time you went to that site and you selected "Allow", or you told your ad-blocker to put that site on the "Trusted" list. Since that site has a subscription option maybe you bypass ads that way?

Or maybe it's simply that your ad-blocker... doesn't? lulz

Not that any of it matters though since it's exceedingly rare that the ONLY place you'll find particular "news" content is ONE specific site, and even then if it's a big enough story the others eventually pick it up and echo it anyway.

Here's what I see:

ZeroHedge-001.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If I had to guess I'd say you did get it the *first* time you went to that site and you selected "Allow", or you told your ad-blocker to put that site on the "Trusted" list. Since that site has a subscription option maybe you bypass ads that way?

Not that any of it matters though since it's exceedingly rare that the ONLY place you'll find particular "news" content is ONE specific site, and even then if it's a big enough story the others eventually pick it up and echo it anyway.

Here's what I see:

ZeroHedge-001.png
Ello dumb fuck! Still believe in ghosts?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Where is the bleating and shrieking over the Republican Hypocrisy House shitting on the border bill?

Beuler? Beuler? Beuler?

“Oh Hannity give me angry werdz!”

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Here's what I see:

ZeroHedge-001.png

I got that ad before ad blocker, I didn't allow and dont subscribe. Maybe mine just picks up this pop up?

Here ive even learn't how to screenshot a specific area on macbook just for you.

Screen-Shot-2024-01-27-at-10-19-40-pm.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's almost like somebody is ginning up a manufactured crisis for political purposes?

Of 8 typical disinfo sites evaluated for the term 'take our border back' between 11/1/23 to 1/26/24, the biggest spread is occurring on Truth Social. Infowars is the most referenced site by Truth and Gab, and Rumble is cited the most by 8kun and Telegram

GE82qzSaYAA_oJ3

GE8w0rca0AAT5fK

GE80UyPbAAAw5LA

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Taxes don't fund anything.
The government isn't a business that needs to show a profit.

With a fiat currency the government conjures money into existence through legislating things on which it is to be spent. They literally fund anything and everything they want to do; which proves that they don't want to provide for the well-being of most citizens. The whole "how are you going to pay for that" game is solely an excuse for not investing in ordinary citizens, because that would loosen or even eliminate the stranglehold of our corporate overlords on every aspect of our lives.

The system we have is designed to transfer wealth upward, not down or even across. That's because the system was designed by and is run by fucking monsters.

Taxes only ensure that the national currency remains relevant/dominant (because people need it to pay taxes).

That's it. That's all.
An excerpt featuring data from the CBO;

However, one Trump and Republican-driven policy in particular added significantly to the national debt:

However, one Trump and Republican-driven policy in particular added significantly to the national debt: The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) 2017.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, the Congressional Budget Office predicted these tax cuts would add nearly $1.9 trillion to the total deficit by
2028. Governments are in deficit when they spend more money than they generate in revenue, meaning they must borrow money to plug the gap—adding to the national debt pile.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Party of Border Security Hysteria punishes one of their own for working on border security.

Republican senator censured by Oklahoma GOP for negotiating with Democrats on fragile border deal​

WTAF is wrong with Trumplicans, did they all suffer through a horrible toilet training program that left them damaged?