Black militia. LMAO. Alt-righty gun fondlers gotta expect blowback

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Literally none of us oppose anyone having guns

You guys are the ones who support gun control

I have no idea how you guys conclude we are the ones who dont want certain people armed.....when that is exactly what we oppose and you guys support.

This is ridiculous. And she calls people stupid. Genuinely sees herself as better and smarter than other people.
So you want mass murderers to be able to own guns? How fucked up in the head are you?
Hey dummy, your brain ever gonna switch on to "normal" mode?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lotus and Fagman gloating about the existence of black supremacist groups in America, no doubt if push came to shove, those 2 self-loathing white traitors would side with the blacks rather than Patriotic whites.
Don't forget to use plenty of lube Fairyanne.
you speak like a man with vast experience

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lotus and Fagman gloating about the existence of black supremacist groups in America, no doubt if push came to shove, those 2 self-loathing white traitors would side with the blacks rather than Patriotic whites.
Don't forget to use plenty of lube Fairyanne.

Hey, you're the one who's planning on siding with the nggers, not me. I doubt lube will be enough to save your sissy ass from total and utter annihilation in the showers...
showers. Big black guys. Total annihilation. Lube++

you threatening him with a good time?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Until they do something violent and illegal, like everyone else they have a right to arms.

Really Soveign Citizens are pretty harmless. There are white ones too......so I'm not sure why this article is painting them like they are all a black supremacist group. Maybe just the group in the article.

Black supremacists and White supremacists share a common belief, that both races should be kept seperate and not intermix, so it has been known for both groups to sympathise with the other and pledge to unite against the globohomo Commies.
^^something a numbskull would say.

See? ^^^^ Exactly what I'm talking about.
^^^^See how Trumptards always have to point fingers?
^^^^ See how Biden bums always have to swallow cocks greedily?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Isn't it true that the 2A really only applies to Caucasians?

Hmmm. I don't know. We should check with one of the experts, like @Aryan (yeah, I know he's not American, but he knows a lot about these things).
After my coffee I'll look up the Mulford Act.
Would you suck on @LotusBud ’s anal prolapse if she asked you to? What do think to achieve coming to our fucking forum and playing your fucking nerdy game with her here? You really need a fucking bitch_slap you sloppy cunt!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Isn't it true that the 2A really only applies to Caucasians?

Hmmm. I don't know. We should check with one of the experts, like @Aryan (yeah, I know he's not American, but he knows a lot about these things).
After my coffee I'll look up the Mulford Act.
Would you suck on @LotusBud ’s anal prolapse if she asked you to? What do think to achieve coming to our fucking forum and playing your fucking nerdy game with her here? You really need a fucking bitch_slap you sloppy cunt!
Cat got your fucking tongue boy?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re one of the most opinionated little cunts on this forum @Admin. with very little political experience. Take that bitch of yours and fuck off!
images

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont see how the SC mean I dont dont support Constitutional rights of people based on race.

Sounds like you made that up. Btw....SC are idiots.

Lotusbud is always making things up and lying about other people's positions. It is what stupid people do and she is definitely stupid.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
says that several organizations and lone people have identified with the Moorish sovereign citizen movement in the U.S. since the 1990s. The movement is associated with the anti-government
, and some Moorish sovereigns have come into conflict with federal and state governments over their refusal to obey laws. They believe that African Americans “constitute an elite class within American society with special rights,” SPLC writes.

So are they Blacks Supremacists? They think they are elite.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Literally none of us oppose anyone having guns

You guys are the ones who support gun control

I have no idea how you guys conclude we are the ones who dont want certain people armed.....when that is exactly what we oppose and you guys support.

This is ridiculous. And she calls people stupid. Genuinely sees herself as better and smarter than other people.
So you want mass murderers to be able to own guns? How fucked up in the head are you?

Black people are mass murders?

Are we gonna have this convo again?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
says that several organizations and lone people have identified with the Moorish sovereign citizen movement in the U.S. since the 1990s. The movement is associated with the anti-government
, and some Moorish sovereigns have come into conflict with federal and state governments over their refusal to obey laws. They believe that African Americans “constitute an elite class within American society with special rights,” SPLC writes.

So are they Blacks Supremacists? They think they are elite.

@Aryan Blacks are called Armed Militia or African Activists but if they were Whites they're called White Supremacists. From now on I am calling them Black Supremacists. And if the board was full of Asians (you know who I mean), I'm calling them, Yellow Supremacists.

Lotus is being a minx and race baiting.

Did you know that fucking Nutmeg Markle slag went to college and was in an all white sorority (sp?) She passed herself off as white (which she mainly is btw) and now she claims to be, coloured.... You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm still confused on who the "alt righties" are and what "blow back" are they recieving?

I swear its leftists think it's like Helter Skelter out there. A whole made up race war with these super secret white supremacists around every corner and now black soviergn citizens (who have always been a group) and giving blow back.

These assholes will make these nutso claims like the title of this thread and then refuse to explain or clarify it. They make claims about what we are or support and then refuse to have a conversation about it.

See what happens when you ask them wtf they are saying? They will either ignore you or name call.

I kinda think maybe they know they are wrong. But they enjoy this narrative so much they dont want to let go of it. Like any conspiracy theorists. They get to paint themselves as the open minded heros fighting the ignorant "racists".

So any reality that seeps in is met with aggression.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also Mandela WAS a terrorist and has been renamed a freedom fighter...

The crapola never ceases to end. It's tiring.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210704-082949-Chrome.jpg

Okay so where is the "alt right" in this scenario and what "blow back" is occurring?

Because supporting the 2A isnt away from "mainstream" conservative stances. It's not even JUST a conservative stance. Libertarians and classical liberals, Republicans all support the 2A.

Gun control is rooted in racism and classism, so anyone supporting gun control is supporting stripping these men of their Constitutional rights. Regardless of whatever hair brained narrative anyone has in their head.. the fact is, supporting gun control is supporting having these men, poor people, poor minorities disarmed. And its supporting policies that are part of that systemic racism you guys claim to be against. As I've pointed out several times.

Are you people just incapable of discussing these issues?

You guys do a lot of mental gymnastics trying to have it both ways. You can't. You guys try very hard to make us racist in your ongoing fantasy that you guys are heros for minorities but all you are doing is defending a racist tradition of disarming poor black Americans.

I'm convinced the left wing could come out wearing hoods while they destroy black owned businesses and you guys would continue these mental gymnastics to cling to this narrative you have. While calling us stupid.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm still confused on who the "alt righties" are and what "blow back" are they recieving?

I swear its leftists think it's like Helter Skelter out there. A whole made up race war with these super secret white supremacists around every corner and now black soviergn citizens (who have always been a group) and giving blow back.

These assholes will make these nutso claims like the title of this thread and then refuse to explain or clarify it. They make claims about what we are or support and then refuse to have a conversation about it.

See what happens when you ask them wtf they are saying? They will either ignore you or name call.

I kinda think maybe they know they are wrong. But they enjoy this narrative so much they dont want to let go of it. Like any conspiracy theorists. They get to paint themselves as the open minded heros fighting the ignorant "racists".

It is called "virtue signalling".... people like to boast but don't have to do anything to back it up. Look up its meaning by the person who actually coined the phrase.

You also need to listen harder to the other sides view. I think they're seeking vengence for the underdogs or people they perceive as underdogs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is called "virtue signalling".... people like to boast but don't have to do anything to back it up. Look up its meaning by the person who actually coined the phrase.

You also need to listen harder to the other sides view. I think they're seeking vengence for the underdogs or people they perceive as underdogs.

They are directly fighting and attacking the underdogs.

You can't listen to people that refuse to explain themselves. Ask these guys questions they start shit slinging.

Lotus isnt going to explain who the alt righties are or what blow back is occurring.

They have this completely manufactured premise that people who support the 2A just dont want minorities to have guns. Which is false and insane.....but they think its distracts from the fact that gun control was started for exactly that purpose.

They always blame their opposition for what they do.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You guys do a lot of mental gymnastics trying to have it both ways. You can't. You guys try very hard to make us racist in your ongoing fantasy that you guys are heros for minorities but all you are doing is defending a racist tradition of disarming poor black Americans.

I'm convinced the left wing could come out wearing hoods while they destroy black owned businesses and you guys would continue these mental gymnastics to cling to this narrative you have. While calling us stupid.

Ok so your country invites other nations to join like jungle bunnies straight of the murderous childrens army from Booga Boogaland... next thing you know they're USA citizens.. Would you want to put guns in their hands?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean I've brought it up before, there are so many examples of how they harm the people they claim to be "fighting" for.

They want to use people to push big government and more socailism. If workers advocate for themselves in a way they dont like then they are stupid, uneducated and closed minded and shouldnt have a voice. They are also racist.

We are supposed to want to give up liberties for comfort and those of that dont want that are evil.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ok so your country invites other nations to join like jungle bunnies straight of the murderous childrens army from Booga Boogaland... next thing you know they're USA citizens.. Would you want to put guns in their hands?

Well I oppose letting those people in the country in the first place......so they wouldnt even get that far.

Here is the issue. We already have laws about felons and guns. If someone has committed violent crimes against other citizens....like murder, et.....violent felonies, they already forfeited rights. They cant vote, either.

Gun control goes way beyond that. All it does is make it hard for law abiding citizens who cant afford all the moronic regulations.

Chicago has gun control. Criminals don't care about buying guns legally. They have their own black market. It's very easy to get anything you want.

Disarming law abiding citizens just puts people who care about laws at a disadvantage. They cant defense themselves.

And it's a Constitutional right.

If this were just about not permitting violent felons to have guns.....then these people would be satisfied and leave it alone as we already do that. They want more government infringement on the rights of law abiding citizens.....specifically poor and poor minorities. This is an example of them fighting against the under dog as well.

It's not the upper class or wealthy who live in safe neighborhoods who are impacted. It's the people who cant afford the regulations who live in more unsafe areas.

The sovereign citizens in this article wouldnt be able to have their guns.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well stupid Americans did put a gun in the hands of polceman from Booga Boogaland man and he murdered one of our highly educated vets, Justine Damond, but is she an American household name like Fentanyl Floyd? Nope.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The gun control is a hard one for Americans and they won't achieve it because there is too many of you.

Just don't give them to bloody foreigners.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The gun control is a hard one for Americans and they won't achieve it because there is too many of you.

Just don't give them to bloody foreigners.

Well my position is that those coming into the country should be vetted well.

And until someone commits a violent felony their rights should be preserved.

Foreigners coming in go through a whole process before they are citizens.