Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, it would appear that josephine and lotus support the idea of bringing in a woman for an abortion with a perfectly healthy and fully developed 8+ month old baby inside her. If that aint fukin murder than I dont know what is! Maybe they should #FREEGOSNELL!

Not if the fetus was the result of rape or incest.

Children born from incest often have health problems due to inbreeding.

If you support forcing a women to bring a child into the world because of a criminal act, then that's fascism...Lokmeer!

That's what the Nazis did in Germany and the Communists did in the USSR.

That's what the Taliban is doing in Afghanistan right now.

And that's what the Saudis do in Arabia. They allow brothers to rape their sisters y'know and force them to breed.

Not even countries that oulaw abortion for the most part force women to have babies from an incestuous relationship.

If you want a no holds society like that, be my guest.
Sorry cunt, you and ANYONE else that supports the abortion of ANY healthy 8 month old baby is a scumbag sick fuk and should have a shotgun blast to the fukin head.

Why are you bitching about what doesn't happen?
Liar. It not only happens, you assholes had to face it with Dr Gosnell who you let run wild for decades!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, it would appear that josephine and lotus support the idea of bringing in a woman for an abortion with a perfectly healthy and fully developed 8+ month old baby inside her. If that aint fukin murder than I dont know what is! Maybe they should #FREEGOSNELL!

If you support forcing a women to bring a child into the world because of a criminal act, then that's fascism...Lokmeer!

And that's what the Saudis do in Arabia. They allow brothers to rape their sisters y'know and force them to breed.

Not even countries that oulaw abortion for the most part force women to have babies from an incestuous relationship.

Sorry cunt, you and ANYONE else that supports the abortion of ANY healthy 8 month old baby is a scumbag sick fuk and should have a shotgun blast to the fukin head.

And so you think a woman should be forced to birth a child which was conceived as a result of incest? (Yes or No)

Or because she was raped? (Yes or No)

Provide me with your answers to these questions. Just YES or NO.

Thank You for your cooperation.
Already did you lyin motherfucker. When were you gonna directly answer my questions?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Liar. It not only happens, you assholes had to face it with Dr Gosnell who you let run wild for decades!!!!

I let who run wild exactly, histrionic cunt?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And so you think a woman should be forced to birth a child which was conceived as a result of incest? (Yes or No)

Or because she was raped? (Yes or No)

Provide me with your answers to these questions. Just YES or NO.

Thank You for your cooperation.

They can take Plan B.

So they dont need to do EITHER. It's a nonissue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Gosnell. Pendergraph(?), Roth, et. There is a LONG list of seedy fucked up abusers called doctors who get away with gruesome shit because abortion is such a holy sacrament of the leftwing death cult.

Any women who come forward about abuse or mistreatment or bad practice in these shit holes are immediately attacked. Ruthlessly. As "pro life propagandists". ANYTHING negative about these places gets dismissed and defended

It's so fucking disgusting. It's not about women.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gosnell. Pendergraph(?), Roth, et. There is a LONG list of seedy fucked up abusers called doctors who get away with gruesome shit because abortion is such a holy sacrament of the leftwing death cult.

Any women who come forward about abuse or mistreatment or bad practice in these shit holes are immediately attacked. Ruthlessly. As "pro life propagandists". ANYTHING negative about these places gets dismissed and defended

It's so fucking disgusting. It's not about women.

ABUSERS, not most doctors.

Next!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have readily available pills that stop pregnancy from occuring.

That makes this a nonissue.

"Emergency Contraception: Where Is It Available?"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But is this option made readily available in the State of Texas?
Or just the more Liberal States in America?

...Interesting thing about that link - is it states the woman in the US normally must pay $40 to 50 for such treatment.

How much does it cost?
Plan B averages $40 to $50 per dose.

My Way, Next Choice One Dose, and Take Action are about $35 to $45. You can order one dose of ella for next-day delivery for $67 through KwikMed. IUDs can be very expensive — between $500 and $1,000. Some brands of traditional birth control are available for free or with a small copay if you have insurance.

...How come it's not FREE? It should be. I think in places like Canada or parts of Europe it would be via Rape Relief shelters.

And what if the woman or girl can't afford it?

What if the woman is homeless and has no money?

What then?

And it may be a 13 year old girl who gets raped and doesn't have the money or for obvious reasons, is afraid to approach the counter to get it.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

...Interesting thing about that link - is it states the woman normally pays $40 to 50 for such treatment.

How much does it cost?

My Way, Next Choice One Dose, and Take Action are about $35 to $45. You can order one dose of ella for next-day delivery for $67 through KwikMed. IUDs can be very expensive — between $500 and $1,000. Some brands of traditional birth control are available for free or with a small copay if you have insurance.

...How come it's not FREE? It should be. I think in places like Canada or parts of Europe it would be via Rape Relief shelters.

What then?

And it may be a 13 year old girl who gets raped and doesn't have the money or for obvious reasons, is afraid to approach the counter to get it.
And how would any of the situations you just listed be mitigated if the timeframe on legal abortions was extended from 6 weeks to 24 weeks?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...Interesting thing about that link - is it states the woman normally pays $40 to 50 for such treatment.

How much does it cost?

What then?

Yeah plan B is available everywhere.

And its given as part of a standard rape kit. So you can get easy free access to it at the ER.

If a fucking 13 year old gets raped? Police NEED to be involved. You understand that's child rape? And that everyday a child rapist spends alive and free is an active danger to children?

What about how PP gives minors abortions and release them back to abusers without reporting them to police? Does that matter or is it just important to prevent her from giving birth?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
tbh, i do find comfort in knowing that Texas is going to make rape and incest even more illegal.

Admin after you defended the FBI and ATF burning innocent women and children alive in Waco on the basis that David K MIGHT have been sexually assaulting them?

You are not fucking allowed to make snarky comments on that.

Should TX do it YOUR way and just kill rape victims with fire?

You brainless fucking twit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
tbh, i do find comfort in knowing that Texas is going to make rape and incest even more illegal.

Admin after you defended the FBI and ATF burning innocent women and children alive in Waco on the basis that David K MIGHT have been sexually assaulting them?

Admin is only good at sucking cock

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...Interesting thing about that link - is it states the woman in the US normally must pay $40 to 50 for such treatment.

How much does it cost?

What then?

You can't reason with people who couldn't give a shit about anything but their illinformed beliefs...

the rubbish bins are going to be full of dead abandond babies and prisons FULL of poor woman who put them there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you see that prick literally defend feds and ATF burning innocent women and children....fucking babies....burnt too DEATH, because "hur der David was molesting them!!".

He doesnt care when dems/progs rape anyone. He is a sociopathic partisan.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did you see that prick literally defend feds and ATF burning innocent women and children....fucking babies....burnt too DEATH, because "hur der David was molesting them!!".

He doesnt care when dems/progs rape anyone. He is a sociopathic partisan.

He’s a navy boi. What did you expect? Someone who has honor?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How much does it cost?

What then?

You can't reason with people who couldn't give a shit about anything but their illinformed beliefs...

the rubbish bins are going to be full of dead abandond babies and prisons FULL of poor woman who put them there.

Well you CAN drop babies off at any fire station, police station, hospital, a baby box...no questions or consequences.... so yeah if someone throws a baby in a dumpster they should go to prison.

I was poor most of my life, I would NEVER throw a helpless human being in a dumpster. I'm not sure if you realize that's a huge knock on poor people. To assume sociopathy like that that just because someone is poor, they are capable of cruelty.

We have TONS of options.

I swear. We could find ways of transferring pregnancies from one woman to another by pushing a button.....abortion supporters would STILL be like "nah let's keep killing them".

You know why should we degrade human life to cater to the worst of people? "Well it's too hard to take plan b" so go spend 1k to have a more intense procedure that kills a human....when you could take a freaking pill and avoid it all together

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Glad to see Joe is more informed on this topic than a woman who HAD an abortion. Received services from pp. Survived rape.

Had 4 children.

But Joe is much better informed on this topic than I am.

Seriously? Smh. You gotta be kidding.

Yeah these MEN here know way more about pregnancy and what's available to women than the woman who has DONE all of this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe Joe can give me tips on vaginal PH and menstrual clots while he is here.

Maybe tell me how my labors would been better lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How much does it cost?

What then?

You can't reason with people that don't believe in the fundamental right to liberty. And they don't. They want to force birth on women, would take away the vote for people that have different political beliefs than they do. They are fascists, through and through.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How much does it cost?

What then?

You can't reason with people that don't believe in the fundamental right to liberty. And they don't. They want to force birth on women, would take away the vote for people that have different political beliefs than they do. They are fascists, through and through.

Sounds a lot like vaccine mandates tbh

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How much does it cost?

What then?

Sounds a lot like vaccine mandates tbh

Yeah, carrying an unwanted fetus for many months and a vaccine, which isn't mandated to the masses, is the same thing. Oh yeah, totally the same. It's amazing how similar it is.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd love to see you be able to take all that anti abortion info back to the 70's and share with the public. The public had a better sense of morality then. They would have burned the fukin SCOTUS down!

This isn't true... they ripped new borns off mothers and sold them to childless couples.

I know women, (our very old generation) who survived backyard abortions.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know a woman whose father forced her to get an illegal abortion because she got pregnant at 15. Before Roe. She was held down and forced

Completely destroyed her life before it even started.

Illegal abortions were done by doctors. Still are today. We had one here who was giving abortions in living rooms and keeping fetal remains in his trunk.