Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Texas is even more backward than a 3rd world religious country like Brazil, where abortions are banned except in the cases of incest or rape

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This Latin American country has not completely restricted abortions, but they are not available for any woman or just any reason. The option to choose what is best for her body is not a right provided to women in Brazil. Instead, abortions are only legal for women who have been raped by an assailant they do not know, as well as rape or sexual activity with a family member. Additionally, if the pregnant woman's life is at stake due to the pregnancy, she will be able to pursue the procedure.

...this is significant, because even staunchly Catholic Brazil recognizes that women have certain basic rights.

That is - at least in written law not to be impregnated against their will by rapists and family members.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imagine being raped and not noticing until 6 weeks later...

You're a fucking moron here, Deport. What you may not notice is that you are pregnant. Or, when you do find out, you may not have fucking time to schedule an abortion or get the money together within the six weeks. Or deal with the totalitarian parents if it's an underage girl. Jesus H Christ. WTF is wrong with you?

So you either go to the hospital immediately after the assault(it IS a duty) or go to Walmart or CVS and get Plan B.

What you dont do is suck it up and create more victims(by allowing a rapist to go unfettered and letting another human being come into existence).

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Texas is even more backward than a 3rd world religious country like Brazil, where abortions are banned except in the cases of incest or rape

This Latin American country has not completely restricted abortions, but they are not available for any woman or just any reason. The option to choose what is best for her body is not a right provided to women in Brazil. Instead, abortions are only legal for women who have been raped by an assailant they do not know, as well as rape or sexual activity with a family member. Additionally, if the pregnant woman's life is at stake due to the pregnancy, she will be able to pursue the procedure.

...this is significant, because even staunchly Catholic Brazil recognizes that women have certain basic rights.

That is - at least in written law not to be impregnated against their will by rapists and family members.
Ok, Dr Gosnell!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're a fucking moron here, Deport. What you may not notice is that you are pregnant. Or, when you do find out, you may not have fucking time to schedule an abortion or get the money together within the six weeks. Or deal with the totalitarian parents if it's an underage girl. Jesus H Christ. WTF is wrong with you?

So you either go to the hospital immediately after the assault(it IS a duty) or go to Walmart or CVS and get Plan B.

What you dont do is suck it up and create more victims(by allowing a rapist to go unfettered and letting another human being come into existence).
You can get Plan B, no questions asked, as young as 12. Fucked up, but still not enough. They wanna deliver the kid and murder it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You can get Plan B, no questions asked, as young as 12. Fucked up, but still not enough. They wanna deliver the kid and murder it.

The goal posts constantly move.

They push abortion like it's some critical and valuable resource that women absolutely need and only a monster would be opposed.

Which is fucking offensive and insulting to women. It shows they generally look DOWN on women. Like there is no way women should be expected to be strong and responsible. So we HAVE to keep it legal to inhumanely kill weaker human beings. Because you know.....women are stupid fuck sockets who are here to service men.

God forbid the natural function of our bodies is seen as anything good. Nope. Its "slavery" that we can bring life into the world.

And they really want to hold onto that rape card to support abortion regardless of how unessesary it is, how much more trauma it puts on the survivor. How often women going through this abort because of pressure and socail stigma.

If you can just offer death, you can justify living in a self centered bubble and not have to be bothered with any difficult thing another human is going through.

They know the plan b pill is very available. I think they would rather it didnt exist so they can continue using rape as an excuse to defend the indefensible. If a woman can just take a pill within the first 72 hours, going through another traumatic event with risks, that kills another human, something that will be in her nightmares forever....is not even nessesary. It's a much much better option.

They dont care. They'd rather a woman go through further hell because they do not want to go against their political side or have to deeply consider the reality of this stance. As long as rape victims exist, they give leftists a manipulative arguement to support abortion and demonize those who fight it. Because what kind of monster would FORCE a rape victim to give birth?

Emergency contraception is just in the way of this "argument" so they will pretend it's not being said. Its not really about rape victims.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Do you even realize how fucking stupid this all sounds ? Seriously.

What kind of a fucking imbecile is raped and needs up to 24 weeks to decide that a prudent course of action would be to see a doctor and/or take a pregnancy test?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What kind of a fucking imbecile is raped and needs up to 24 weeks to decide that a prudent course of action would be to see a doctor and/or take a pregnancy test?

I never said a word about 24 weeks. I am talking about the absurd 6-week limit. Don't gaslight me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I never said a word about 24 weeks. I am talking about the absurd 6-week limit. Don't gaslight me.
So when does the almighty Lotusbud deem it morally upright to preserve a human life?

So in your version of reality there will be thousands upon thousands of women in texas who will be blindsided by a 7th week discovery of pregnancy after being raped?

THis is your argument and you expect intelligent people to take you serious on any level?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So when does the almighty Lotusbud deem it morally upright to preserve a human life?

So in your version of reality there will be thousands upon thousands of women in texas who will be blindsided by a 7th week discovery of pregnancy after being raped?

THis is your argument and you expect intelligent people to take you serious on any level?

You obviously did not read the post you are responding to. When you get it right, I will respond to you. Until then, your stupidity and gaslighting vis a vis my post deserve no justification from me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You obviously did not read the post you are responding to. When you get it right, I will respond to you. Until then, your stupidity and gaslighting vis a vis my post deserve no justification from me.
I read your stupid post and it was easily discernible that you are as morbidly stupid as you are desperate by attempting to apply a circumstance which has a 0.001% chance of ever becoming a reality to justify the rampant barbarism which occurs as a matter of personal convenience in 99.9% of all cases

I mean seriously, Lotus, you're attempting to sell the idea that an innocent woman is raped, becomes muted by some outside forces which you cannot explain, also becomes incapacitated to the point where she cannot take a pregnancy test for the first couple of weeks following this crime and is left to carry a baby to term against her own will. All because of a law that says when you can hear the heartbeat it is a life inside the womb.

Complete fucking rubbish and you'd have to be a dumb fucking imbecile or a democrat to buy that shit.

Do better, dingbat.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're a fucking moron here, Deport.

...don't forget to add Lokbrain to that list too.

Lokbrain is a non-entity to me, he's so profoundly moronic.

Well, Lokmar is advocating fascism. Or something along the lines of Islamic fundamentalism.

and that's what Texas wants too.

Forcing women/grls to get pregnant against their will. And using rape as a method for this purpose.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, Lokmar is advocating fascism. Or something along the lines of Islamic fundamentalism.

Forcing women/grls to get pregnant against their will. And using rape as a method for this purpose.

Who exactly is forcing women to get pregnant

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ok, Dr Gosnell!!!!

Well you know how brainless that is?

Allowing fathers to impregnate their daughters and then not allowing them to abort what is essentially an abomination?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If the reports are correct, Texas has thus far banned abortion even in cases of rape and incest.

So a girl raped by her father or an assailant must carry the babies they don't want to birth even tho they were the result of criminal acts..

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If the reports are correct, Texas has thus far banned abortion even in cases of rape and incest.

So a girl raped by her father or an assailant must carry the babies then don't want to birth.

Yes. They have banned ALL abortion for any reason after 6 weeks.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So a girl raped by her father or an assailant must carry the babies then don't want to birth.

Texas appears to want inbred children to be allowed even if they were conceived by rape.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I read your stupid post and it was easily discernible that you are as morbidly stupid as you are desperate by attempting to apply a circumstance which has a 0.001% chance of ever becoming a reality to justify the rampant barbarism which occurs as a matter of personal convenience in 99.9% of all cases

I mean seriously, Lotus, you're attempting to sell the idea that an innocent woman is raped, becomes muted by some outside forces which you cannot explain, also becomes incapacitated to the point where she cannot take a pregnancy test for the first couple of weeks following this crime and is left to carry a baby to term against her own will. All because of a law that says when you can hear the heartbeat it is a life inside the womb.

Complete fucking rubbish and you'd have to be a dumb fucking imbecile or a democrat to buy that shit.

Do better, dingbat.

You fucking gaslighter. I very clearly said in my post that a woman can easily know she is pregnant and be unable to schedule an abortion within the legal time limits (scheduling problems will undoubtedly be more common with this new law), OR that an underage girl could be pregnant due to rape or incest and not be able to go to her fascistic parents for help, which would also cause a delay. It is also very common for women to have irregular periods, in which case they could EASILY not know before six weeks that they are pregnant. I have a friend who menstruated once or twice a year her whole life, and she didn't know she was pregant for four months. You are insufferably fucking stupid.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You people are so dumb it’s actually tragic

But why should a girl or woman have to have a baby if she was raped out it was the result of incest?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But why should a girl or woman have to have a baby if she was raped out it was the result of incest?

No girl or woman should be forced to have a child in any case, and especially not if she was raped or impregnated by a family member. And fucking stupid, control freak, fascistic right wingers should not be allowed to force strangers to do their will.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No girl or woman should be forced to have a child in any case, and especially not if she was raped or impregnated by a family member. And fucking stupid, control freak, fascistic right wingers should not be allowed to force strangers to do their will.

I never forget that scene in the movie where the woman gets slapped around for disclosing that she had a child out of incest:

She ends up paying for something that wasn't her fault.

She pays the price socially and ends up getting killed in the end.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If there is a fund to help poor Texas women to seek abortions outside of Texas, I will donate to it, and tell all of my friends about it as well. If anyone runs across such a fund, please post it here. :GiggleBitch:

• Agree!
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If there is a fund to help poor Texas women to seek abortions outside of Texas, I will donate to it, and tell all of my friends about it as well. If anyone runs across such a fund, please post it here. :GiggleBitch:

Found something!

Help for funding
  • Fund Texas Choice.
    is a Dallas-based nonprofit and affiliate of the National Network of Abortion Funds. It helps people seeking an abortion in or out of state with lodging and transportation costs. It also provides information on organizations that can help with medical costs associated with abortion.
  • Lilith Fund. The
    is a nonprofit that provides direct financial assistance for abortion care to those residing in the central and southern regions of Texas. It also has an emotional support hotline.
  • Texas Equal Access (TEA) Fund. The
    is a nonprofit that helps low-income households in the northern, eastern, and Panhandle regions of Texas pay for an abortion. It also provides emotional support through text, an online support group, and virtual clinic, and offers guidance on where people can get abortions.
  • Cobalt.
    is a Colorado-based nonprofit that advocates for reproductive rights. Through the Cobalt Abortion Fund, people can get access to direct financial assistance for abortion care.
  • Buckle Bunnies Fund. The
    is an organization that allows people in Texas to request funding for an abortion via an online form and provides self-care kits.
  • West Fund. The
    is an organization that works with clinics in El Paso and helps people with funding for abortion care. It also has a dedicated hotline for Spanish speakers.
  • Stigma Relief Fund. The
    is a fund for those seeking abortion care at Whole Woman’s Health. It helps people with the costs of medical procedures associated with abortion as well as food, travel, and lodging.
  • Frontera Fund. The
    provides financial assistance for abortion to Texans living in the Rio Grande Valley region, regardless of immigration status or gender identity.
  • Indigenous Women Rising Abortion Fund. The
    helps all Indigenous people in the United States and Canada with procedural costs as well as food, gas, and child care.
  • The Afiya Center.
    is a North Texas advocacy organization that provides ongoing support to help Black people access abortion services access. Its Support Your Sistah Fund assists people with transportation and child care costs, as well as procedure costs occasionally.
If you would prefer donating to multiple organizations at once, ActBlue can do the divvying up.

is a nonprofit that allows you to donate to 10 different funds (West Fund, Clinic Access Support Network, TEA Fund, Bridge Collective, Lilith Fund, Support Your Sistah at the Afiya Center, Fund Texas Choice, Jane’s Due Process, Frontera Fund, and Whole Woman’s Health Alliance Inc.) and split it among them.

Help with transport
  • The Bridge Collective.
    , which operates in central Texas, offers transportation for people who have booked appointments at abortion clinics within 100 miles of Austin. It also provides people with free health kits containing emergency contraception and pregnancy tests.

@Murdock @Holliday1881 @Lily @Admin. @Flynn @Joe @Levon

Please share if you care to and if you can! :GiggleBitch:

Last edited: