Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The answer for many Texas women seeking abortions since the new law took effect has been to race to get an abortion in a different state. About half the patients at Hope Medical Group for Women in Shreveport, Louisiana, are now from Texas, up from about one-fifth before the law. At Little Rock Family Planning Services, in Arkansas, Texas patients make up 19% of the caseload now, compared with less than 2% in August.

Oklahoma does not require two trips to a clinic to get an abortion in most cases, so it has been a common choice. Trust Women had 11 Texas patients in August; it has 110 so far in September. Patients come from as far away as Galveston and Corpus Christi. Some drive through the night in time for a morning appointment. The high demand from Texas has meant that the clinic’s schedule is full for weeks. Last week, the earliest appointments were for mid-October.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Texas seems like a dumb state.

It's even driving out investment, brainpower and corporate offices.

Don't their legislators understand the meaning of compromise?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Far from driving out investment I expect inward investment into Texas to increase this year over last as that is the continuation of a long trend. Most businesses just don't care or rather care more about the taxes and regulatory environment which Texas is tops in both.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They are massively corrupt AND stupid. I wish they would secede.
It would be great if we could split the country but you people would never go for it. You're all to bent on forcing your way of life on everyone else.

If everything south of Illinois and Virginia were split off, over to Texas, you'd see a massive exodus from blue states. Blue states would of course see a mass influx of bums. It sounds like paradise to me!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It would be great if we could split the country but you people would never go for it. You're all to bent on forcing your way of life on everyone else.

If everything south of Illinois and Virginia were split off, over to Texas, you'd see a massive exodus from blue states. Blue states would of course see a mass influx of bums. It sounds like paradise to me!

Bullshit. I would happily wave goodbye to the inbred folk in the bottom feeder part of the country.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

your side will never give up a gold mine like California… you wouldn’t survive without our economy lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bullshit. I would happily wave goodbye to the inbred folk in the bottom feeder part of the country.
I'll give YOU the benefit of the doubt. But the majority of libs would never have it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

your side will never give up a gold mine like California… you wouldn’t survive without our economy lol
Tramp, they got In-N-Out in Texas now.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There were 15,000 rapes in Texas alone in 2019. And some men here question why women are always on the defensive.

But, the point here is, today none of those women would be eligible to get an abortion in Texas after the absurd 6 week limit. Fuck Texas hard up the ass with a Medieval torture instument.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Far from driving out investment I expect inward investment into Texas to increase this year over last as that is the continuation of a long trend. Most businesses just don't care or rather care more about the taxes and regulatory environment which Texas is tops in both.

So Texas Christians are WORSE than Utah Mormons… gotcha!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well you'd think Texas would strike a compromise where they'd try to discourage/limit/lower abortions yet save lives of the Mother and the Unborn child all at the same time. In other words, their policies could be pro-life, but not turn off prospective employees, employers and corporate interests considering a move to the State.

But the current anti-abortion laws don't save anyone's lives and only exacerbate a mental health crisis among those affected.

Instead of Win-Win, it's really Lose-Lose.

As events continue to unfold, they'll realize that these Draconian Laws don't work.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well you'd think Texas would strike a compromise where they'd try to discourage/limit/lower abortions yet save lives of the Mother and the Unborn child all at the same time. In other words, their policies could be pro-life, but not turn off prospective employees, employers and corporate interests considering a move to the State.

But the current anti-abortion laws don't save anyone's lives and only exacerbate a mental health crisis among those affected.

As events continue to unfold, they'll realize that these Draconian Laws don't work.

This is going to bite them in the ass hard, and when it does, they will reverse that law. But they are too stupid to do it until it has really caused damage.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

This is going to bite them in the ass hard, and when it does, they will reverse that law. But they are too stupid to do it until it has really caused damage.

People who are Texas natives are something else lol

Not the sharpest tools in the shed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

People who lost during or as a result of the Sexual Revolution are getting Even I s'ppose.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

People who lost during or as a result of the Sexual Revolution are getting Even I s'ppose.

nah… Trump empowered these tards and it’s costing us a shit ton of $$$$.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If that were true, you wouldnt be giving a shit that a red state passed a red policy and just be focused on your state.

That's the thing.....you guys do try to force leftwing stuff on everyone. Attacking state rights is just part of that.

When WE point out the problems in blue states, it's for the purpose of arguing WHY you guys shouldnt be passing policies for the whole country.....cuz you keep fucking up your own individual STATES. So WHY should you guys to fuck us all up federally?

We dont demand you guys do anything about your state. We will support and cheer for the underdogs trying to take on the machine....but hey really if you guys wanna live in a shit pile with prison rape, enjoy. You just shouldn't get to spread those problems.

You guys see OTHER states making their decisions and you have fucking tantrums and try to force your partisan will on it. Just stop eh? That's literally authoritarian.

You know you guys kinda act like it's your country, no one else's, and it's all about what you guys think and want and everyone else has to fuck off. That's not reality.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ it’s a constitutional right upheld Supreme Court ruling

omg this is fucking painful *face palms @ you… you… you hysteria*

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea, I'm sure the founders totally intended for whores to be able to rip a 6 month old baby apart long after feeling regret for taking a heavy load to the twat by some random dude at a bar on a one night stand! Sounds legit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yea, I'm sure the founders totally intended for whores to be able to rip a 6 month old baby apart long after feeling regret for taking a heavy load to the twat by some random dude at a bar on a one night stand! Sounds legit!

The first feminists, the suffragettes... were rightly opposed to abortion.

These twunts cant think beyond their training. They dont understand what rights even are.

So they should fix CA before crying over another state passing their own laws. They dont own the whole damn country.

Women in CA are SCREAMING for help to stop these men from getting into female prison. But since these establishment shills dont see in it in State TV Media.....they just dont even care. Sad AF.

I'm 200 percent sure that after a few years of women being raped by their male cell mates, these great warriors of "womyns" rights will win tax funded abortion clinics in prisons so these women wont have to birth babies conceived from these assaults. And slap high fives and consider it solved.

You KNOW I'm right.

These authoritarian fascists have no clue what our forefathers wanted. If they did, they would back off fighting state rights, leave other states alone to reflect the people who pay taxes there, and fix their own problems. They wouldnt be forcing partisan leftwing agendas down the throats of everyone, trying to force a one party government that's completely centralized. But you know.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What century are you living in exactly, Puritan wannabe? But more importantly, why do you care so much about what nameless and faceless many are doing that the taxpayers of this nation will inevitably have to support?

You do realize that states are starting to purchase savings bonds for children born into poverty because their parents are too big of fuck ups to know better….. ?

Then YOU support all these unwanted babies, Captain Save a Hoe… make sure they become upstanding citizens and not a burden like their parents already are.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The first feminists, the suffragettes... were rightly opposed to abortion.

These twunts cant think beyond their training. They dont understand what rights even are.

So they should fix CA before crying over another state passing their own laws. They dont own the whole damn country.

Women in CA are SCREAMING for help to stop these men from getting into female prison. But since these establishment shills dont see in it in State TV Media.....they just dont even care. Sad AF.

I'm 200 percent sure that after a few years of women being raped by their male cell mates, these great warriors of "womyns" rights will win tax funded abortion clinics in prisons so these women wont have to birth babies conceived from these assaults. And slap high fives and consider it solved.

You KNOW I'm right.

Let me get right on that for the product of the shithole ghetto that is Flint Michigan, you wannabe self-righteous skank.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldnt be surprised if 5 years from now there will be tax funded abortions done in womens prison and that female inmates will be forced/coerced by judges or prison wardens to abort. That's how rape pregnancies will be "solved" by the progs.

There is just no way it's going to get better for women in CA. They say this shit wont happen and when it does they ignore it. All the time. Point out what will happen as a result of some fucking policy.....they just deny it or play mental gymnastics blathering how it wont happen. Just like how they swore Biden administration wouldnt make life unaffordable for regular working people. They NEVER listen or give a shit.

I wonder what the suicide rate will look like.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
How backwoods, inbred, country bumpkin does one have to be to actually believe that being a total POS in every arena of life while serving a *cough* Christian “GOD” and impeding on the rights of everyone else in this nation by attempting a hostile takeover of the courts in one state is going to get you into heaven???

You both are fuckin NUTS :Crazy:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldnt be surprised if 5 years from now there will be tax funded abortions done in womens prison and that female inmates will be forced/coerced by judges or prison wardens to abort. That's how rape pregnancies will be "solved" by the progs.

There is just no way it's going to get better for women in CA.

I wonder what the suicide rate will look like.

maybe they will think twice about being criminals now…