Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is a study showing a decline in empathy among the "educated" elitists on the left. They think they have their stances because they are "mOrE eDuCaTeD". Really they are just self important sociopaths with entitlement.

"Studies Show a 40% Decline in Empathy Among College Students – Twenty One Toys"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The left doesn’t care about your unwanted pregnancies because we have to deal with them in the form of homeless drug addict tent camps. DUH.

But go pump out a few more… isn’t it time for school to let out? *rolls eyes @ halfassed motherhood*
You should move your ass south of the 10 so you can be surrounded with bums, dumb ass.

^^^ zip code envy LOLzzzzz

But it’s not even bad south of me… so….

I know you wrongly think it but most people do not want to live in a shit hole like L.A. even Santa Monica. I live in California, grew up around La Jolla, and would never chose to live there. It is wonderful you inherited but please stop pemretending you hit a triple when you clearly did not.
Here is a study showing a decline in empathy among the "educated" elitists on the left. They think they have their stances because they are "mOrE eDuCaTeD". Really they are just self important sociopaths with entitlement.

"Studies Show a 40% Decline in Empathy Among College Students – Twenty One Toys"

The left doesn’t care about your unwanted pregnancies because we have to deal with them in the form of homeless drug addict tent camps. DUH.

But go pump out a few more… isn’t it time for school to let out? *rolls eyes @ halfassed motherhood*
You should move your ass south of the 10 so you can be surrounded with bums, dumb ass.

I know you wrongly think it but most people do not want to live in a shit hole like L.A. even Santa Monica. I live in California, grew up around La Jolla, and would never chose to live there. It is wonderful you inherited but please stop pemretending you hit a triple when you clearly did not.

you couldn’t afford to live here if you wanted to

You know I have several million dollars in assets, right? Further more, as I said, I would never live in greater Los Angeles. San Diego is simply vastly better in every way. Google La Jolla if you are confused.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you couldn’t afford to live here if you wanted to

You know I have several million dollars in assets, right? Further more, as I said, I would never live in greater Los Angeles. San Diego is simply vastly better in every way.

So now you’re going to bore me to death with details you’ll never prove?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, isnt that just a total fukin travesty? They had to drive to get a scrape! OMG!

this is exactly what Roe v Wade was trying to prevent, ignoramus

Stop being stupid. Federalism means each state gets to decide and people can travel to other states if they dislike it. There is nothing either wrong or out of the ordinary here.

How the fuck are you going to tell me that I’m wrong???

I have a tenant in Texas who came to me because her daughter is about to lose custody of her granddaughter. I reached out to several of my friends here who work to reunite families AFTER they complete drug rehabilitation and they all advised that Texas is the worst state of them all. Kids are murdered there constantly while in protective services.

You’re not even a real parent. Your opinion means zero outside of your obvious political agenda.

I can say because I know what federalism is and, apparently, you do not. Learn it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Oerdin

I only posted about the logistics of my returning to California after a 10 year hiatus because Big was like WTF. I was merely explaining the “why” it made sense for me.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, isnt that just a total fukin travesty? They had to drive to get a scrape! OMG!

Stop being stupid. Federalism means each state gets to decide and people can travel to other states if they dislike it. There is nothing either wrong or out of the ordinary here.

I have a tenant in Texas who came to me because her daughter is about to lose custody of her granddaughter. I reached out to several of my friends here who work to reunite families AFTER they complete drug rehabilitation and they all advised that Texas is the worst state of them all. Kids are murdered there constantly while in protective services.

You’re not even a real parent. Your opinion means zero outside of your obvious political agenda.

I can say because I know what federalism is and, apparently, you do not. Learn it.

did I really destroy your side of this argument soooo badly that you’re now grasping at straws? Referring to a Supreme Court ruling that upholds our constitutional rights is hardly federalism, you simpleton

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ it’s a constitutional right upheld Supreme Court ruling

omg this is fucking painful *face palms @ you… you… you hysteria*
Yea, I'm sure the founders totally intended for whores to be able to rip a 6 month old baby apart long after feeling regret for taking a heavy load to the twat by some random dude at a bar on a one night stand! Sounds legit!

What century are you living in exactly, Puritan wannabe? But more importantly, why do you care so much about what nameless and faceless many are doing that the taxpayers of this nation will inevitably have to support?

You do realize that states are starting to purchase savings bonds for children born into poverty because their parents are too big of fuck ups to know better….. ?

Then YOU support all these unwanted babies, Captain Save a Hoe… make sure they become upstanding citizens and not a burden like their parents already are.

I learned something horrendous the other day.... one young lady in Sth America (I don't which country) miscarried and was accused of abortion and given life in prison.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Yea, I'm sure the founders totally intended for whores to be able to rip a 6 month old baby apart long after feeling regret for taking a heavy load to the twat by some random dude at a bar on a one night stand! Sounds legit!

What century are you living in exactly, Puritan wannabe? But more importantly, why do you care so much about what nameless and faceless many are doing that the taxpayers of this nation will inevitably have to support?

You do realize that states are starting to purchase savings bonds for children born into poverty because their parents are too big of fuck ups to know better….. ?

Then YOU support all these unwanted babies, Captain Save a Hoe… make sure they become upstanding citizens and not a burden like their parents already are.

I learned something horrendous the other day.... one young lady in Sth America (I don't which country) miscarried and was accused of abortion and given life in prison.

This is what happens when you let men take charge of our bodies *rolls eyes*

The Taliban is not educating female children and yet we have people in the US who are trying to send us back 200 years in the name of God. In the interim, we are a “free nation” and should not be religiously persecuted.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're completely full of shit, tramp.

IF there were shitloads of unwanted babies and the adoption process were easy, people wouldnt be taking $30K in cash with the to China to buy kids.

If abortion was rare and only in the very early stages of fertilization, we wouldnt have pics of dismembered, fully developed, normal children.

If women werent using abortion as birth control (birth control is 100% free in this country for low income "birthing bitches"), my friend who works for the State of Illinois wouldnt have cases where women had 3 abortions in just 2 months, i.e, 2 in a single fucking month!

America was sold abortion on demand on the belief that it would be very very rare and only used to destroy a pregnancy in the first weeks of pregnancy. YOU assholes pushed for it to be available right up until the end of pregnancy. Of course the shock of that shit was gonna come home to roost, idiot! You make me sick, tramp! Its good to see you hoes about to get your asses locked up until you give birth. Maybe we could start a taliban outreach program for you tramps. A bit of religion being good for the soul and all. You liberal slunts do like coddling muhzies still, right?

OMG 400,000 abortions occur in the USA per year
.... 1.6 % are late term abortions usually because the mother might die, the baby is dead already or rarer still, mothers can't get to an abortion clinc sooner... around 5,000 people are in one of those situations.

when it comes to this subject you have a one track mind.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IF there were shitloads of unwanted babies and the adoption process were easy, people wouldnt be taking $30K in cash with the to China to buy kids.

If abortion was rare and only in the very early stages of fertilization, we wouldnt have pics of dismembered, fully developed, normal children.

If women werent using abortion as birth control (birth control is 100% free in this country for low income "birthing bitches"), my friend who works for the State of Illinois wouldnt have cases where women had 3 abortions in just 2 months, i.e, 2 in a single fucking month!

America was sold abortion on demand on the belief that it would be very very rare and only used to destroy a pregnancy in the first weeks of pregnancy. YOU assholes pushed for it to be available right up until the end of pregnancy. Of course the shock of that shit was gonna come home to roost, idiot! You make me sick, tramp! Its good to see you hoes about to get your asses locked up until you give birth. Maybe we could start a taliban outreach program for you tramps. A bit of religion being good for the soul and all. You liberal slunts do like coddling muhzies still, right?

Thing is, yer also against birth control & family planning measures like yer hero St Trump

But if yer Dear Leader St Trump & his beloved Republican party don't get serious about family planning for the ones who need it most this what your nation's future looks like. ..Lokmeer!

th

You may not be around ta deal with it, but yer kids and grandchildren will have to.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

did I really destroy your side of this argument soooo badly that you’re now grasping at straws? Referring to a Supreme Court ruling that upholds our constitutional rights is hardly federalism, you simpleton

You have a very active imagination.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You have a very active imagination.

says the man who has been chasing me around this forum posting in every thread that I have accomplished nothing in my law career in an attempt to put me back in my place *rolls eyes*

You are a total PIG

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The first feminists, the suffragettes... were rightly opposed to abortion.

These twunts cant think beyond their training. They dont understand what rights even are.

So they should fix CA before crying over another state passing their own laws. They dont own the whole damn country.

Women in CA are SCREAMING for help to stop these men from getting into female prison. But since these establishment shills dont see in it in State TV Media.....they just dont even care. Sad AF.

I'm 200 percent sure that after a few years of women being raped by their male cell mates, these great warriors of "womyns" rights will win tax funded abortion clinics in prisons so these women wont have to birth babies conceived from these assaults. And slap high fives and consider it solved.

You KNOW I'm right.

These authoritarian fascists have no clue what our forefathers wanted. If they did, they would back off fighting state rights, leave other states alone to reflect the people who pay taxes there, and fix their own problems. They wouldnt be forcing partisan leftwing agendas down the throats of everyone, trying to force a one party government that's completely centralized. But you know.

How is this thread now hysteria over trans women in prison? How much more off-topic can you get?

Dove, you need to do some deep breathing exercises. You are going to stroke out over this niche hysteria.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

.... 1.6 % are late term abortions usually because the mother might die, the baby is dead already or rarer still, mothers can't get to an abortion clinc sooner... around 5,000 people are in one of those situations.

Caskur if the mother is going to die, they do Csecs... they NEVER do abortion in an emergency. Late term abortion takes 3 days and is intended to kill the baby. Csec takes 15 minutes in an emergency and saves both.

If the baby is already dead, they just deliver it....that's not a medical abortion. That's a still birth.

Also an ectopic pregnancy(a pregnancy occurring outside of the uterus) is not an abortion and its NEVER treated in abortion clinics. I'm just adding this in because it's a common bit of misinfo about what qualifies as medical/surgical abortion. A miscarriage is called a "spontaneous abortion'. Its not at all the elective abortions(that take place within free standing clinics by OBs who only do abortion, and almost never have hospital admission priviledges)

I dont see any justifiable reason to deliver a babies body, stab the back of the head and vacuum out the brain. I have a video of this procedure for those that dont want to believe this is what it is. Right at the point where dismemberment(I've got that one as well) wont work due to the size. Its barbaric.....its never medically nessesary and every OB will say that.

The "health of the mother" is just a propaganda term. It can mean anything. Mental health. Blood pressure. Et. It NEVER means its NEEDED. I can say a weekly spa visit is for my health and no one can say I'm wrong.....see what I mean?

Knowledge is power.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The first feminists, the suffragettes... were rightly opposed to abortion.

These twunts cant think beyond their training. They dont understand what rights even are.

So they should fix CA before crying over another state passing their own laws. They dont own the whole damn country.

Women in CA are SCREAMING for help to stop these men from getting into female prison. But since these establishment shills dont see in it in State TV Media.....they just dont even care. Sad AF.

I'm 200 percent sure that after a few years of women being raped by their male cell mates, these great warriors of "womyns" rights will win tax funded abortion clinics in prisons so these women wont have to birth babies conceived from these assaults. And slap high fives and consider it solved.

You KNOW I'm right.

These authoritarian fascists have no clue what our forefathers wanted. If they did, they would back off fighting state rights, leave other states alone to reflect the people who pay taxes there, and fix their own problems. They wouldnt be forcing partisan leftwing agendas down the throats of everyone, trying to force a one party government that's completely centralized. But you know.

How is this thread now hysteria over trans women in prison? How much more off-topic can you get?

Dove, you need to do some deep breathing exercises. You are going to stroke out over this niche hysteria.

It's not off topic at all. You guys want to throw fits over womens rights?

I'm sorry does being forced to share a prison cell with a man not violate a womans rights?

Dont gaslight. No one needs to be hysterical to point out a glaring hypocrisy. You either support womens rights or you are a partisan leftwingers supporting a partisan agenda. You cant just pick abortion, push it as womens rights, and ignore our rights being shit canned just because you prefer the side doing it.

You complain about TX passing it's own laws.....while right in CA, women no longer HAVE sex based rights and are forced to endure predators. Pretending this isnt happening doesnt make it go away.

This is why I say abortion advocates only care about their politics. Not women. Because you guys dont. If it's your "side" brutalizing or abusing women.....you ignores it.

How about CA governors wife trying to protect Weinstein? Silence.

How is what you guys do regarding rape and abuse different from cult churches who know the pastor and elders are molesting/raping girls and women but say nothing to avoid "starting trouble"? Because it's the same shit. Different cult.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
spontaneous abortion is the medical name for miscarriage.

Yes. That's why I stressed the distinction....its an important one.

I notice a lot in these conversations that the terms can get jumbled and a lot of arguments happen due to miscommunication.

I was surprised at how many women think treatment for an ectopic is an abortion and that if abortion is banned, women will die from etopics or be left with a dead fetus inside of her because it would be illegal to remove it.

Which is totally not the case at all. Nor would anyone be punished for a miscarriage. Humans die naturally everyday. And etopics are not even part of the abortion issue.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How backwoods, inbred, country bumpkin does one have to be to actually believe that being a total POS in every arena of life while serving a *cough* Christian “GOD” and impeding on the rights of everyone else in this nation by attempting a hostile takeover of the courts in one state is going to get you into heaven???

You both are fuckin NUTS :Crazy:
What kind of sick fuk of a dirty whore fights for ripped apart babies in a bucket? YOU!

You sound like a disgruntled man who was trapped into marriage by an unplanned pregnancy… who now wants revenge in the form of force feeding your religion on the masses. Thank GAWD we have a constitution protecting us from dumb fuck hicks cracked out on Jesus:LOL3:
Wait, a bad marriage "trapped by kids" makes me want to force kids on others? Did you fall off your mattress and bump your dead head, bitch? And BTW, the Constitution is silent on ripping babies from the womb but the entire government is founded upon God given inalienable rights. I'm guessing God isnt pro abortion, skank.

no it’s not you ignorant fucktard… it’s protected by our right to privacy with all things concerning medical treatment

You are too fucking stupid to live.
LMFAO! OK, killing babies is now "medical treatment"! Good one, skank!

I have never had an abortion… I’m just not going to dilude myself into this kumbaya trance of retardation believing that these pieces of shit deserve to be parents *rolls eyes*

But you go ahead and let the Republitard party drag you around by the nostrils thinking that you’re more important than you actually are, you savage piece of dog shit who voted against free lunches in school and is against health insurance for everyone.

In the interum, my state has to endure your BS in the form of its poor who would rather come here and be homeless than stay in your neck of the woods.

Maybe after we go back to infiltrating society with all these unwanted children that we can implement the RepubliTARD work for welfare AGAIN… cause that didn’t churn out children shooting them selves and others with guns while their mom’s worked 60+ hour weeks. But hey, as long as they don’t take away your right to conceal and carry *rolls eyes*
Nice hysterical outrage, tramp! If parents dont take care of their kids, take em away. If you dont want to raise a kid, its easier than ever to give it away. There are years long lines of people waiting to adopt babies. YEARS! As far as voting against school lunches, you overly dramatic gutter whore, WE GIVE FREE FOOD ALREADY! If you cant get up and make your kid lunch, take the kid away. Simple, really. Sorry if I didnt hit all of the unassociated points you were trying to muddy the waters with. My ignorant tramp tolerance is low today.

Oh wow… you just have all the answers and it’s that simple, isn’t it???

Do you even know what child services is like in Texas? Thank GAWD you’re not in charge.
Its called common sense, dumb ass. And the food assistance program is FEDERAL! PWN3D! You're cornered, idiot.

FREE FUKIN FOOD!!!!! LMAO! I keep telling you retards that any kid that's starving in America is doing so in spite of the FACT that kids get free food AND healthcare EVERYWHERE in America. Read a fukin book, clown. They even got WIC in Texas!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thing is, yer also against birth control & family planning measures like yer hero St Trump

This is completely false, Joe.

Also I have no clue who told any of you that Planned Parenthood provides affordable birth control. They dont.

You get it for free at the health dept.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

This is completely false, Joe.

Also I have no clue who told any of you that Planned Parenthood provides affordable birth control. They dont.

You get it for free at the health dept.

is that where you get your anal contraception?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Dove, post: 371749, member: ]

[/QUOTE]

Texas aside, I totally agree with you on this issue, Dovey.

Trans 'women' should be banned from women's washrooms, Change rooms & prisons. Young girls should not have to compete against Trans 'girls' in high school athletic competitions. Create 3 washrooms or change rooms in public places instead of 2.

A true measure of how society has evolved would be an acceptance of the obvious - that transgendered women are not biological women born with 2 X chromosomes.

They need their own classification just like eunuchs did in pre industrial societies. At the same time, biological women made pregnant by rape from transgendered 'women' makes a strong case for abortions in extenuating circumstances.

You should agree to that much. That girls and women should be entitled to abort if they were raped or it was caused by incest. This Texas law doesn't seem to allow them this right.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How backwoods, inbred, country bumpkin does one have to be to actually believe that being a total POS in every arena of life while serving a *cough* Christian “GOD” and impeding on the rights of everyone else in this nation by attempting a hostile takeover of the courts in one state is going to get you into heaven???

What kind of sick fuk of a dirty whore fights for ripped apart babies in a bucket? YOU!

You sound like a disgruntled man who was trapped into marriage by an unplanned pregnancy… who now wants revenge in the form of force feeding your religion on the masses. Thank GAWD we have a constitution protecting us from dumb fuck hicks cracked out on Jesus:LOL3:
Wait, a bad marriage "trapped by kids" makes me want to force kids on others? Did you fall off your mattress and bump your dead head, bitch? And BTW, the Constitution is silent on ripping babies from the womb but the entire government is founded upon God given inalienable rights. I'm guessing God isnt pro abortion, skank.

no it’s not you ignorant fucktard… it’s protected by our right to privacy with all things concerning medical treatment

I have never had an abortion… I’m just not going to dilude myself into this kumbaya trance of retardation believing that these pieces of shit deserve to be parents *rolls eyes*

But you go ahead and let the Republitard party drag you around by the nostrils thinking that you’re more important than you actually are, you savage piece of dog shit who voted against free lunches in school and is against health insurance for everyone.

In the interum, my state has to endure your BS in the form of its poor who would rather come here and be homeless than stay in your neck of the woods.

Maybe after we go back to infiltrating society with all these unwanted children that we can implement the RepubliTARD work for welfare AGAIN… cause that didn’t churn out children shooting them selves and others with guns while their mom’s worked 60+ hour weeks. But hey, as long as they don’t take away your right to conceal and carry *rolls eyes*
Nice hysterical outrage, tramp! If parents dont take care of their kids, take em away. If you dont want to raise a kid, its easier than ever to give it away. There are years long lines of people waiting to adopt babies. YEARS! As far as voting against school lunches, you overly dramatic gutter whore, WE GIVE FREE FOOD ALREADY! If you cant get up and make your kid lunch, take the kid away. Simple, really. Sorry if I didnt hit all of the unassociated points you were trying to muddy the waters with. My ignorant tramp tolerance is low today.

They view people who are not as priviledged as they are as less valuable and as disposable.

If someone is facing difficult circumstances they think that person was better off dead. The only people who should live are those with ideal homes. They hate adoption too.

So we should just inhumanely kill human beings and letting wealthy elites get wealthier by SELLING abortion, mostly to impoverished black women. Impoverished people period. It's such a sacred thing that abortion clinics shouldnt even have to give full information or be up to basic standards. You dont even have to be nurse to give drugs or perform procedures(yep that happens too).

So that middle/upper class leftists dont have to be bothered or bummed out by the struggles of others.....its better if these people are tossed in medical waste bins and never born.

That's why you never see these people helping any outreach efforts for women in crisis. Shit they dont even KNOW what's available for women in crisis. They donr need to know. Theyll make sure your boyfriend will get his way and dump you at the clinic (pretty much the biggest reason why abortions happen....the man pressures for it by hammering down why it's a "bad time") and tell themselves they fight for "womyns rights" while voting away our sex based rights.
Yep, to the clowns in california, if they deem you unable to afford Cali, TO THEEE ABORTION CHAMBER WITH YE!!!!!

LOL! These shitstains are telling me I cant afford to live there making $200K/yr, yet they're all filled up with homeless. I mean, isnt that a sign ANYONE can live there? LOL! Maybe they need to listen to themselves and Zyklon B the homeless?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People should get off this subject... woman can have 3 healthy pregnacies and then BANG a bad one causing death,... I'm sick of listening to pro-lifers when it's none of their business and someone's post above me croaked out about free birth control and the pill actually causes women to have strokes...

It's (Pregnancy) very much an individual condition... In Australian you are induced and have to deliver unless you really need a C-section.

I am not ever going to Change my postion from pro-choice. And I very much am sickened by America's 3 trimester method of abortion but it is VERY rare.

50-85% of fertilzed eggs do not take to the uterine wall... live with it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you even know what child services is like in Texas? Thank GAWD you’re not in charge.
Its called common sense, dumb ass. And the food assistance program is FEDERAL! PWN3D! You're cornered, idiot.

FREE FUKIN FOOD!!!!! LMAO! I keep telling you retards that any kid that's starving in America is doing so in spite of the FACT that kids get free food AND healthcare EVERYWHERE in America. Read a fukin book, clown. They even got WIC in Texas!

You can state food cards, federal aid, and WIC. And there are TONS of outreaches that will help with anything and everything.

They dont care what's out there, they dont even know. They arent really worried about helping people....its partisanship. Tribal politics.

When someone is in such dire straights they are considering abortion, they dont feel like they have a choice. Every women will say that. "I dont really have a choice" and then they start listing off MONEY issues. And if they had help they wouldnt abort.

Doesnt sound like a real choice does it? Its like "get this vaccine or get fired....uR cHoIcE" coercion "choices" are not choices.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

except lunch debt at public schools is a HUGE issue

and no not every woman qualifies for food stamps and medical for their children, anal wart for a brain

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bitch, I dont think I ever saw you make a coherent argument. EVER!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They view people who are not as priviledged as they are as less valuable and as disposable.

If someone is facing difficult circumstances they think that person was better off dead. The only people who should live are those with ideal homes. They hate adoption too.

So we should just inhumanely kill human beings and letting wealthy elites get wealthier by SELLING abortion, mostly to impoverished black women. Impoverished people period. It's such a sacred thing that abortion clinics shouldnt even have to give full information or be up to basic standards. You dont even have to be nurse to give drugs or perform procedures(yep that happens too).

So that middle/upper class leftists dont have to be bothered or bummed out by the struggles of others.....its better if these people are tossed in medical waste bins and never born.

That's why you never see these people helping any outreach efforts for women in crisis. Shit they dont even KNOW what's available for women in crisis. They donr need to know. Theyll make sure your boyfriend will get his way and dump you at the clinic (pretty much the biggest reason why abortions happen....the man pressures for it by hammering down why it's a "bad time") and tell themselves they fight for "womyns rights" while voting away our sex based rights.
Yep, to the clowns in california, if they deem you unable to afford Cali, TO THEEE ABORTION CHAMBER WITH YE!!!!!

LOL! These shitstains are telling me I cant afford to live there making $200K/yr, yet they're all filled up with homeless. I mean, isnt that a sign ANYONE can live there? LOL! Maybe they need to listen to themselves and Zyklon B the homeless?

Drive up costs and over tax. Destroy small business.

Then treat everyone who cant keep up as garbage peasents who should get abortions.

They lack so much self awareness.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry, but I have pointed out SEVERAL times that the ONLY reason we are having these arguments is because the left is fighting for abortion up until birth. So yes, my argument is going to be one track and will remain so. If these stupid assholes didnt continue to fight so hard to keep all abortion legal, it wouldnt be such a red hot button issue. Oh, and dead babies arent late term abortions.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Drive up costs and over tax. Destroy small business.

Then treat everyone who cant keep up as garbage peasents who should get abortions.

They lack so much self awareness.

You’re so self aware… please plague this community with your BS for eternity

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, but I have pointed out SEVERAL times that the ONLY reason we are having these arguments is because the left is fighting for abortion up until birth. So yes, my argument is going to be one track and will remain so. If these stupid assholes didnt continue to fight so hard to keep all abortion legal, it wouldnt be such a red hot button issue. Oh, and dead babies arent late term abortions.

no we are not!

we are standing up for a woman’s right for her own medical treatment to be PRIVATE