Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
6 weeks is the law too
It means you suck cock like a champion faggot
Not according to the Constitutional decision made in 1973.
Is a "constitutional decision" an example of precedent as to the interpretation of law which is subject to appeal or is it law itself?

Thought someone who considered themselves smart might have known the difference
WTF does that even mean?

It means you suck too much cock
Too bad you're an innie.
too bad you’re a blithering homo
Have you ever taken your loaded Audi A8 into the Hot Tub with you?
I would encourage you to take your plug in vibrator to the tub soon.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
6 weeks is the law too

Is a "constitutional decision" an example of precedent as to the interpretation of law which is subject to appeal or is it law itself?

You didn't ask if or state that Roe was subject to review, of course it is. You made a statement about the 6 week abortion ban, dummy. I responded to that. Don't question my smarts when you don't get an answer to a question that you didn't ask.
:facepalm: the stupidity is simply baffling

what community college let you skate by with a degree because they felt sorry for you? seriously?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
6 weeks is the law too
It means you suck cock like a champion faggot

WTF does that even mean?

It means you suck too much cock
Too bad you're an innie.
too bad you’re a blithering homo
Have you ever taken your loaded Audi A8 into the Hot Tub with you?
No, but I bet you've taken a loaded black man with an 8 inch pecker into one with you, faggot

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
6 weeks is the law too

You didn't ask if or state that Roe was subject to review, of course it is. You made a statement about the 6 week abortion ban, dummy. I responded to that. Don't question my smarts when you don't get an answer to a question that you didn't ask.
:facepalm: the stupidity is simply baffling

what community college let you skate by with a degree because they felt sorry for you? seriously?

I agree that your stupidity is simply baffling.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am still not sure. What is the blow back? Clearly a majority of Texas voters approve of this. Federalism is a good thing.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am still not sure. What is the blow back? Clearly a majority of Texas voters approve of this. Federalism is a good thing.

The blowback is ALL of the effects of this law. Are you serious? There will be many. Ultimately, this law is going to bite itself in the ass.

And I do not believe Texans voted on this, so where does your claim about their approval come from? It was a bill signed into law, not a proposition that was voted on. You have no idea what the majority of Texans believe about this, but it has been shown often that the majority of Republicans are actually pro choice. That's because ANYONE can find themselves faced with an unwanted pregnancy, not just liberals.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The blowback is ALL of the effects of this law. Are you serious? There will be many. Ultimately, this law is going to bite itself in the ass.

And I do not believe Texans voted on this, so where does your claim about their approval come from? It was a bill signed into law, not a proposition that was voted on. You have no idea what the majority of Texans believe about this, but it has been shown often that the majority of Republicans are actually pro choice. That's because ANYONE can find themselves faced with an unwanted pregnancy, not just liberals.

The governor's popularity has gone way down since it was signed into law.

Could be a lot of female voters are abandoning the GOP over this.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is against international law to deny this health service. The very poor won't be able to afford transport to other states and all this worry in a pandemic. I am hoping parents will be educating sons and daughters.... the crisis years... 12 - 17. Kids think they are invincible and to me, those years are the most dangerous years.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Idiot, this shit IS THE BLOWBACK.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is against international law to deny this health service. The very poor won't be able to afford transport to other states and all this worry in a pandemic. I am hoping parents will be educating sons and daughters.... the crisis years... 12 - 17. Kids think they are invincible and to me, those years are the most dangerous years.

I think the Governor knows that.

Given the way things are done it Texas, it's just their way of filling up the prisons in the future, performing prison labor for large coporations at pennies on the dollar, and having someone do shit jobs and reviving the orphanages. They need biz and profit too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The answer for many Texas women seeking abortions since the new law took effect has been to race to get an abortion in a different state. About half the patients at Hope Medical Group for Women in Shreveport, Louisiana, are now from Texas, up from about one-fifth before the law. At Little Rock Family Planning Services, in Arkansas, Texas patients make up 19% of the caseload now, compared with less than 2% in August.

Oklahoma does not require two trips to a clinic to get an abortion in most cases, so it has been a common choice. Trust Women had 11 Texas patients in August; it has 110 so far in September. Patients come from as far away as Galveston and Corpus Christi. Some drive through the night in time for a morning appointment. The high demand from Texas has meant that the clinic’s schedule is full for weeks. Last week, the earliest appointments were for mid-October.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
If I ever find you in real life...I’m going to shove a rusty pipe up your anus and rip your guts out of your body.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You really don't know how representatives democracy works do you? Every time I think you can't possibly get any more stupid... You find a way.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You really don't know how representatives democracy works do you? Every time I think you can't possibly get any more stupid... You find a way.

Clearly you are the one who doesn't know.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The answer for many Texas women seeking abortions since the new law took effect has been to race to get an abortion in a different state. About half the patients at Hope Medical Group for Women in Shreveport, Louisiana, are now from Texas, up from about one-fifth before the law. At Little Rock Family Planning Services, in Arkansas, Texas patients make up 19% of the caseload now, compared with less than 2% in August.

Oklahoma does not require two trips to a clinic to get an abortion in most cases, so it has been a common choice. Trust Women had 11 Texas patients in August; it has 110 so far in September. Patients come from as far away as Galveston and Corpus Christi. Some drive through the night in time for a morning appointment. The high demand from Texas has meant that the clinic’s schedule is full for weeks. Last week, the earliest appointments were for mid-October.

If I ever find you in real life...I’m going to shove a rusty pipe up your anus and rip your guts out of your body.

Back on ignore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And I do not believe Texans voted on this, so where does your claim about their approval come from?

Texans literally made this bill, fought for it and voted on it.

Do you NOT know how bills are passed?

This is exactly why I say that you guys do not pay attention to anything until its reported(and twisted) by some leftwing corporate media source.

And none of you even care about "blow back" until you think it helps your political platform. You guys dont care about the abuse and the harm done by laws YOU agree with. Including legal abortion.

You guys are not almighty entitled gods who get to decide what voices are valid.

Ever think the hate flung at abortionists could be blow back? It's only "blow back" if you agree with it. No one else is allowed to blow back when they get harmed or lied to.

Jesus people from CA dont even understand how their voting works. So no shit they dont understand they are responsible for the fall out. And now they want the federal government to rip state rights from TX because they see themselves as heros for the people.....as they fight to stomp on the people.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All the women who were harmed and suffered trauma and were abused and coerced, women who were flat out lied to and made their decision based on those lies(abortion clinic sales pitches). The countless women who were pushed and pushed by a loser abusive man to "get rid of it". Women who were forced to chose the baby or their job or education.

Women that were brutalized by an abortionist like Ruddock and were ruthlessly harrassed by abortion "advocates" because they pressed charges. ALL the women who get verbally abused and silenced everytime they try to come forward with their lived reality. The mothers whose daughters committed suicide or died from post surg complications who TRY to talk about it publically and get attacked in the vile ways.

Women who were pushed out the door and into a car bleeding.

Women drug in by their rapist and released back to their rapist with no report.

None of us can "blow back". We need to shut up and swallow it and ignore that it happens. Why? So wealthy elites can keep getting wealthy and none of this abuse and bullshit can taint the holiness of "womyns rights".

You know because acting on this will cause....."blow back".

NO ones reality is allowed to get in the way of a leftwingers holy fucking narratives!

The ONLY valid opinion is from those who WANT it legal. Mostly those who never had one. And the ones who did and say it was a blessing. Only valid voices. Fuck with those you get "blow back". They dont even acknowledge that it's mostly WOMEN fighting this fight. Men are mostly for abortion.....wonder WHY.

Leftwing women are the might gatekeepers of womanhood and if they hate the female body and degrade it we all have to abide by that. If they decide biological men can "identify" as women and rape us in prison and abuse is in public spaces? Well we have to call them women or we are transphobes.

You know there IS eventually gonna be actual blow back. You can only bully and hate on people so long before that blow back hits.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Clearly you are the one who doesn't know.

Lol! I love it when you double down on stupid.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Back on ignore.
Go fuck yourself you dismal cunt! :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Back on ignore.

America knows biden is an illegitimate cunt!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Back on ignore.

But he's yours to at least 2024 Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Back on ignore.

But he's yours to at least 2024 Lokmeer!

Not if he dies!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Back on ignore.

His past is very dark and he supported terrorism.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is going to go back and forth until it hits the Supreme Court. At that time I expect the court to mandate some sort of federalist solution within some sort of broad boundries. Probably something like every state gets to make its own laws but not before X number of weeks and no more than Y number of weeks.

That is the solution reached by most countries.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"menstruating person" BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Stupid bitch! Anyway, if you show up 6 months pregnant from rape, why murder the baby? You could literally wait a few more weeks, induce labor, and give birth to a perfectly viable human who could be put up for adoption. BTW, since this is a states issue, other states will give you a scrape after 6 weeks. Oh, and someone please explain to this brain damaged bitch that miscarriage has NOTHING to do with abortion.