Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nice abortion blog you all got here.

Isn't every forum where Dove is a member become an abortion blog? We're here for her to work out her shit.
dove didn’t start this thread

These are people who dont care about reality. They have their political stance and they will force it regardless. Selfish and unreasonable as always.

The REALITY is that thousands upon thousands of women get pregnant by accident and at the same time do not have lives that are in any way good for children. If their babies were guaranteed to be adopted or cared for by reposnisible relatives who have the resources to raise children, I would be opposed to abortion. But most of these are not guaranteed anything but grief, and they are doomed to live shitty lives. The REALITY is, I care more about born children than about fetuses. This has nothing whatsoever to do with politics, but rather about how I feel about children and poor women.

I have no idea what that ^^^^^ has to do with my being selfish and caring only about myself.

You would be helping in a much more solid way by helping places that offer women actual help. Not just "well we get rid of the baby, but you are on your own". That isnt help.

You either care about ALL humans or you dont care at all. It's not a buffet where you get to pick who is worthy of care.....when you do that you do harm.

Do you want your money to pay for something that destroys another woman? That results in years of pain and grief? That destroys a person's entire life? Being stuck on a fantasy political narrative and putting in effort to ignore facts and reality doesn't make you compassionate Lotus that IS selfish.

Talking to pro choicers about the deeply negative impacts of abortion is HARDER than talking to pro lifers who see you as a murderer. Because pro lifers wont shout you down or shut you up because THEY dont want to hear anything but "omg it was the best decision! I dont regret it at all!".
Are any of your word salads available on Audible? For those nights a person just can't sleep? (Asking for a friend)
Maybe she needs to write it on the side of a dildo so you'd enjoy it more?

They love bro choicers. Men who abuse and degrade women and they applaud these shit bags lying and spewing but when a decent man defends human life suddenly its "no uterus no opinion".

They just hate humanity. That's the logical conclusion. They just hate people. Nihilists faking enlightenment and pushing death.
Besides Candace Owens, who else do you plagiarize?
How many children have you swallowed through the course of your faggot lifetime?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lily just keeps proving everything I'm saying. Leftwing women are horrible and hateful towards any woman who doesnt walk lock step with their bullshit narratives and validate their need to fake compassion.
Why do you bother trying to communicate with animals like Lily in a reasonable manner? Has she don't demonstrated to hundreds of people across multiple forums that she's a total piece of shit who isn't worth pissing on, let alone reasoning with?

I only read one of her posts here where shes whining about how I told the gross pro abort man to die of testical cancer. That's "creepy".

But what they dont find creepy is the multiple times he told me he wont read my posts until I show him my tits. How he called me an ignorant slut. How he is further degrading women and human life by saying "every sperm is sacred". Calling me a "baby mill" in a way to degrade motherhood.

Like do they tell women who suffered still birth or miscarriage "sorry about your sperm"? They may the fuck as well.

Men like Admin think we need abortion legal for the 13 year olds who get pregnant from rape. But that's not creepy.....that's totally reasonable. And who needs to report that? Just give her abortion and keep it on the DL. Crisis averted.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isn't every forum where Dove is a member become an abortion blog? We're here for her to work out her shit.

These are people who dont care about reality. They have their political stance and they will force it regardless. Selfish and unreasonable as always.

The REALITY is that thousands upon thousands of women get pregnant by accident and at the same time do not have lives that are in any way good for children. If their babies were guaranteed to be adopted or cared for by reposnisible relatives who have the resources to raise children, I would be opposed to abortion. But most of these are not guaranteed anything but grief, and they are doomed to live shitty lives. The REALITY is, I care more about born children than about fetuses. This has nothing whatsoever to do with politics, but rather about how I feel about children and poor women.

I have no idea what that ^^^^^ has to do with my being selfish and caring only about myself.

You would be helping in a much more solid way by helping places that offer women actual help. Not just "well we get rid of the baby, but you are on your own". That isnt help.

You either care about ALL humans or you dont care at all. It's not a buffet where you get to pick who is worthy of care.....when you do that you do harm.

Do you want your money to pay for something that destroys another woman? That results in years of pain and grief? That destroys a person's entire life? Being stuck on a fantasy political narrative and putting in effort to ignore facts and reality doesn't make you compassionate Lotus that IS selfish.

Talking to pro choicers about the deeply negative impacts of abortion is HARDER than talking to pro lifers who see you as a murderer. Because pro lifers wont shout you down or shut you up because THEY dont want to hear anything but "omg it was the best decision! I dont regret it at all!".
Are any of your word salads available on Audible? For those nights a person just can't sleep? (Asking for a friend)

They love bro choicers. Men who abuse and degrade women and they applaud these shit bags lying and spewing but when a decent man defends human life suddenly its "no uterus no opinion".

They just hate humanity. That's the logical conclusion. They just hate people. Nihilists faking enlightenment and pushing death.

Oh is it time for you to spew some racism again?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1d0ebaf901ccee1bb279a36c1c9443cfad69a531.jpeg
Poark needs to be at least 3X that size.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin is a faggot who sucks cock

Probably 75. Tho. Lardass

And guess what?

Admin still sucks cock

I bet if we did a search through the data of just your posts, 70% of them would be about fellatio.
I bet your BMI is 70 too

Admin still sucks a lot of cock tho

Well, there you go. You never fail to prove me right. :LOL3:

You're an IT professional and can't handle nested quotes? Hmm, there's something rotten in Denmark.
The only thing rotting is the crust along your nasty snatch you blubbery fucking moose

I'm sorry you can't handle nested quotes, but it really isn't my fault.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd love to see you be able to take all that anti abortion info back to the 70's and share with the public. The public had a better sense of morality then. They would have burned the fukin SCOTUS down!

This isn't true... they ripped new borns off mothers and sold them to childless couples.

I know women, (our very old generation) who survived backyard abortions.
I have a very simple point. There comes a time in a pregnancy that its abhorrent to abort the child. People like you are advocating for it to be available right up to the time of birth. If not, then I'd be happy to know at what month you would limit it. All normally developed babies are viable after 7 months of pregnancy WITHOUT medical intervention. Anyone who supports abortion at that point supports murder, period. After 5 months, it can survive with medical intervention.

I hope yer taxes kin support all these newborn children due to these more restrictive abortion laws....Lokmeer!

Lotsa tax increases comin' yer way, Bud!

Pretty soon it'll be time ta pay the taxman & the Piper.

Kids cost money yanno...Lokmeer!

Okay WHY do we need tax increases when we have a plethora of BETTER resources for women in crisis pregnancies?

Why do we need the state to steal more wages and toss CRUMBS to the people when we have thousands of pro lifers who do everything from housing pregnant women to driving them everywhere they need to go, supporting them with everything and anything they need?

The state just takes more from THAT. That's just less money people have that they were already doing BETTER with than the state will do.

Do you see how you are arguing that the only help that is valid is the kind that is state regulated and benefiting politicains and wealthy elites?

Also it's a fact that abortion restrictions actually lower the rate of unwanted pregnancies and people start using more effective birth control and taking measures to prevent pregnancy.

I'm for open adoption and your last paragraph MIGHT make people think twice about falling pregnant but not punishing males for their part of the act, it is going to keep happening. Males = getting away with fornication without consequences.

Men escape consequences by gunning for abortion. They pressure and coerce women all the time.

Abortion restrictions do lower the rates of unwanted pregnancies. I know people dont want to believe that.....but there are plenty of people who think they can just get an abortion so they throw caution to the wind. I know a woman who has had 6 abortions, had 3 children she placed with adoptive parents, and birthed 3 children in a marriage(they are divorced now and the dad has custody). Shes an old friend of mine from highschool.

Shes a year older than me as well....her last two babies that went to adoption were RECENT. The last one just a year and a half ago. She finally was sterilized at 42.

I literally BEGGED her to get sterilized and even was ready to pay for it because I just could NOT watch this continually happen. It was just so hard to watch.

Yanno Dovey, I think Texas could devise a much better pro life abortion law, eh?

They're jes criminalizing abortion and blaming the Mother when they should be helping them. It's akin to the old War on Drugs when they blamed all the addicts & threw them in prison. Then they realized later it didn't help anyone nor reduce drug addiction or crime.

So they finally realized it was better to help them instead and then target the crime bosses & their mafias/syndicates.

Idealy a pro life agenda should save lives, reduce the need for abortion, reduce teen pregnancies & help young girls/women in need.

If strict anti abortion laws end up failing to acheive those objectives, what's the point in having them?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How is that racist?! :Crazy:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look at the title, idiot.

She does that all the time. She doesn't like my positions on something and if she fails to argue her position effectively she gets pissed and hateful towards me.

She has bad arguments, and when the problems in her argument are pointed out she just gets nasty, insulting and horrible. They gaslight and start nit picking twisting things into a reason to be hateful or attack me as a person.

Most on the left are like this. They think they have all the answers, know everything about everything, and their job is to "educate" others....and if others fail to be "educated" and come back with opposing stances, it's something wrong with that person.

It's never THEIR positions that are maybe wrong, or misguided, or not totally true. They are always right, they are SO much smarter and better, and if people are strong in opposing stances it's because they are shitty, dumb bad people.

#democracy!!!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

She does that all the time. She doesn't like my positions on something and if she fails to argue her position effectively she gets pissed and hateful towards me.

She has bad arguments, and when the problems in her argument are pointed out she just gets nasty, insulting and horrible. They gaslight and start nit picking twisting things into a reason to be hateful or attack me as a person.

Most on the left are like this. They think they have all the answers, know everything about everything, and their job is to "educate" others....and if others fail to be "educated" and come back with opposing stances, it's something wrong with that person.

It's never THEIR positions that are maybe wrong, or misguided, or not totally true. They are always right, they are SO much smarter and better, and if people are strong in opposing stances it's because they are shitty, dumb bad people.

#democracy!!!
Stop being dumb!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And guess what?

Admin still sucks cock

I bet if we did a search through the data of just your posts, 70% of them would be about fellatio.
I bet your BMI is 70 too

You're an IT professional and can't handle nested quotes? Hmm, there's something rotten in Denmark.
The only thing rotting is the crust along your nasty snatch you blubbery fucking moose

I'm sorry that despite all your degrees you cannot make more than minimum wage as some worthless government funky, but the fact that your DNA is littered with a melange of goat and skunk sperm isn't my fault

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

#democracy!!!
Stop being dumb!
Stop sucking cock

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd love to see you be able to take all that anti abortion info back to the 70's and share with the public. The public had a better sense of morality then. They would have burned the fukin SCOTUS down!

This isn't true... they ripped new borns off mothers and sold them to childless couples.

I have a very simple point. There comes a time in a pregnancy that its abhorrent to abort the child. People like you are advocating for it to be available right up to the time of birth. If not, then I'd be happy to know at what month you would limit it. All normally developed babies are viable after 7 months of pregnancy WITHOUT medical intervention. Anyone who supports abortion at that point supports murder, period. After 5 months, it can survive with medical intervention.

I hope yer taxes kin support all these newborn children due to these more restrictive abortion laws....Lokmeer!

Okay WHY do we need tax increases when we have a plethora of BETTER resources for women in crisis pregnancies?

Why do we need the state to steal more wages and toss CRUMBS to the people when we have thousands of pro lifers who do everything from housing pregnant women to driving them everywhere they need to go, supporting them with everything and anything they need?

The state just takes more from THAT. That's just less money people have that they were already doing BETTER with than the state will do.

Do you see how you are arguing that the only help that is valid is the kind that is state regulated and benefiting politicains and wealthy elites?

Also it's a fact that abortion restrictions actually lower the rate of unwanted pregnancies and people start using more effective birth control and taking measures to prevent pregnancy.

I'm for open adoption and your last paragraph MIGHT make people think twice about falling pregnant but not punishing males for their part of the act, it is going to keep happening. Males = getting away with fornication without consequences.

Men escape consequences by gunning for abortion. They pressure and coerce women all the time.

Abortion restrictions do lower the rates of unwanted pregnancies. I know people dont want to believe that.....but there are plenty of people who think they can just get an abortion so they throw caution to the wind. I know a woman who has had 6 abortions, had 3 children she placed with adoptive parents, and birthed 3 children in a marriage(they are divorced now and the dad has custody). Shes an old friend of mine from highschool.

Shes a year older than me as well....her last two babies that went to adoption were RECENT. The last one just a year and a half ago. She finally was sterilized at 42.

I literally BEGGED her to get sterilized and even was ready to pay for it because I just could NOT watch this continually happen. It was just so hard to watch.

Yanno Dovey, I think Texas could devise a much better pro life abortion law, eh?

They're jes criminalizing abortion and blaming the Mother when they should be helping them. It's akin to the old War on Drugs when they blamed all the addicts & threw them in prison. Then they realized later it didn't help anyone nor reduce drug addiction or crime.

So they finally realized it was better to help them instead and then target the crime bosses & their mafias/syndicates.

Idealy a pro life agenda should save lives, reduce the need for abortion, reduce teen pregnancies & help young girls/women in need.

If strict anti abortion laws end up failing to acheive those objectives, what's the point in having them?

Dont you think our laws should reflect reality? It has to start somewhere, Joe.

People being blind to the impact of abortion and the damage it does and denying medical facts and not holding clinics accountable for the plethora of issues they have that NO other clinic would get away with......its really dark age thinking.

What about all the women who were given bad and misleading information and went ahead with an abortion? They should be able to sue, right?

These places shouldn't be allowed to sell abortions like they do. And they get away with, too. Every women that comes forward or makes a fuss....every single time gets accused of "pro life propaganda". You could get raped by an abortionist and these people would go after YOU for "attacking abortion rights"

Abortion advocates are the worst most unreasonable and harmful people in the country. Well.... trans activists are really bad as well. Leftwingers. They just DGAF about human beings.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well dickhead, abortion WOULD'NT be what it is today had you morons not advocated for later term abortion. All on you, "bud".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyone that has posted on the same forum with this psycho knows she inserts the abortion topic all over a forum. Quit being a disingenuous douche.
Well dummy, maybe make your point on a thread that ISNT about abortion. PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Has any lib here ever answered what changes so drastically between weeks 7 and 23 that they are not throwing similar fits of hysteria over California's abortion laws?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And guess what?

Admin still sucks cock

I bet your BMI is 70 too

I'm sorry that despite all your degrees you cannot make more than minimum wage as some worthless government funky, but the fact that your DNA is littered with a melange of goat and skunk sperm isn't my fault

Such anger. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyone that has posted on the same forum with this psycho knows she inserts the abortion topic all over a forum. Quit being a disingenuous douche.
Well dummy, maybe make your point on a thread that ISNT about abortion. PWN3D!

Nah

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And guess what?

Admin still sucks cock

I bet your BMI is 70 too

Such anger. lol
Says the forum sea witch who's been known for misery, belligerence and rage for nearly 20 years now :LOL3:

Hey, how's your forum doing now that people you thought were your friends fucked you over?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And guess what?

Admin still sucks cock

I bet your BMI is 70 too

Such anger. lol
Says the forum sea witch who's been known for misery, belligerence and rage for nearly 20 years now :LOL3:

Hey, how's your forum doing now that people you thought were your friends fucked you over?

You all are snowflakes, that's the truth. I don't say things any worse than anyone here. People just don't like a mirror being held up to them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Has any lib here ever answered what changes so drastically between weeks 7 and 23 that they are not throwing similar fits of hysteria over California's abortion laws?

That’s because absolutely nothing changes…. a woman’s medical treatment remains PRIVATE. This is supported by the constitution and upheld by the Supreme Court.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No. They got nothing. They are stuck on the surface, wont discuss actual facts, cling to the left narrative and are just self righteous and shitty.

They view women as weak, desperate and incapable. Instead of helping a woman avoid abortion theyll pay for the abortion. And probably blame her if she gets traumatized.(like they all do)

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That’s because absolutely nothing changes…. a woman’s medical treatment remains PRIVATE. This is supported by the constitution and upheld by the Supreme Court.
so at 24 weeks it's not her body her choice or it is her body and her choice and Calforina is simply instituting tyranny?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You all are snowflakes,
So people who don't like you because you are loathsome, fat and ugly both inside and out are simply "snowflakes"?

well, if that's your coping mechanism who am I to judge.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You all are snowflakes,
So people who don't like you because you are loathsome, fat and ugly both inside and out are simply "snowflakes"?

No one is required to like me. I am not they type of person that is too concerned with those that don't like me. I'm an adult and realized a long time ago, that just like I don't like everyone, there will be those that don't care for me. Logic, it's helpful. You might try it some time.

I know you won't acknowledge it ever, but there are quite a few people that do indeed like and get along with me. It's just how things shake out. You really can't control how anyone feels about anything. Manage your own emotions and don't worry about who does and doesn't like other people. Mind your business. Set up some boundaries, you know, grow up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You all are snowflakes,

No one is required to like me. I am not they type of person that is too concerned with those that don't like me. I'm an adult and realized a long time ago, that just like I don't like everyone, there will be those that don't care for me. Logic, it's helpful. You might try it some time.

I know you won't acknowledge it ever, but there are quite a few people that do indeed like and get along with me. It's just how things shake out. You really can't control how anyone feels about anything. Manage your own emotions and don't worry about who does and doesn't like other people. Mind your business. Set up some boundaries, you know, grow up.
Triggered

No one likes you. Even the people currently sucking up to you simply because they hate your enemy as much or more

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You all are snowflakes,

Triggered

No one likes you. Even the people currently sucking up to you simply because they hate your enemy as much or more

Whatever makes you feel adequate, bro.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

so at 24 weeks it's not her body her choice or it is her body and her choice and Calforina is simply instituting tyranny?

that information is still private between the woman and her medical provider…

There are a number of circumstances that could lead to this painful decision even for a married woman supported by her husband…. This isn’t just for the morally bankrupted skanks who frequent the free clinics looking for bedside manner to save their souls.

I’m PRO Quality of life… I would also never have an abortion, not even now where I would be starting over and responsible to make sure a teenager is making it home by curfew well into my 60s. I’m more spiritual than most, but my decision would be based on my faith. HOWEVER….

I'm pro-Becky who found out at her 20 week anatomy scan that the infant she had been so excited to bring into this world had developed without life sustaining organs.

I'm pro-Susanna who was sexually assaulted on her way home from work, only to come to the horrific realization that her assailant planted his seed in her when she got a positive pregnancy test result a month later.

I'm pro-Thien who hemorrhaged due to a placental abruption, causing her parents, spouse, and children to have to make the impossible decision on whether to save her or her unborn child.

I'm pro-little Cat who had her innocence ripped away from her by someone she should have been able to trust and her 11 year old body isn't mature enough to bear the consequence of that betrayal.

I'm pro-Menisa who's working two jobs just to make ends meet and has to choose between bringing another child into poverty or feeding the children she already has because her spouse walked out on her.

I'm pro-Britta who realizes that she is in no way financially, emotionally, or physically able to raise a child.

I'm pro-Emilia who went through IVF, ending up with SIX viable implanted eggs requiring selective reduction in order to ensure the safety of her and a SAFE amount of fetuses.

I'm pro-Jessica who is FINALLY getting the strength to get away from her physically abusive spouse only to find out that she is carrying the monster's child.

I'm pro-Vanessa who went into her confirmation appointment after YEARS of trying to conceive only to hear silence where there should be a heartbeat.

I'm pro-Ling who lost her virginity in her sophomore year with a broken condom and now has to choose whether to be a teenage mom or just a teenager.

I'm pro-Courtney who just found out she's already 13 weeks along, but the egg never made it out of her fallopian tube so either she terminates the pregnancy or risks dying from internal bleeding.

You can argue and say that I'm pro-choice all you want, but the truth is:
I'm pro-life.
Their lives.
Women's lives.
You don't get to pick and choose which scenarios should be accepted.

It's not about which stories you don't agree with. It's about fighting for the women in the stories that you do agree with and the CHOICE that was made.
Women's rights are meant to protect ALL women, regardless of their situation!