Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not interested in the asshurt of a hateful partisan nutjob who votes for women to be forced to share prison cells with rapists and wants to shove her politics down everyones throats and attack them for wrong think.

Die mad that you cant control how every woman thinks. That's exactly what this butthurt over TX is about. They want laws that reflect reality and you tyrants HATE it.
STFU, you gaslighting baby mill.

STFU yourself, you dont even have a uterus and your own stupid sides "rules" say you cant even talk if you dont have one.

The fuck you talking for?

"Baby mill" eh? Die mad that I know I'm more than a dick garage, you misogynist rape apologist. I'd rather be a breeder than a trained whore of the patriarchy like the dumb twits that let you speak on womens bodies.

Go get fixed, you fucking dog.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not interested in the asshurt of a hateful partisan nutjob who votes for women to be forced to share prison cells with rapists and wants to shove her politics down everyones throats and attack them for wrong think.

Die mad that you cant control how every woman thinks. That's exactly what this butthurt over TX is about. They want laws that reflect reality and you tyrants HATE it.

STFU yourself, you dont even have a uterus and your own stupid sides "rules" say you cant even talk if you dont have one.

"Baby mill" eh? Die mad that I know I'm more than a dick garage, you misogynist rape apologist. I'd rather be a breeder than a trained whore of the patriarchy like the dumb twits that let you speak on womens bodies.

I think you need your next dose of anti-psychotic medication.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

They should make those little pumps like they have for diabetics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You puking now?

When real women take over, you'll be forced to clean up after birth and bring ice water to nursing women. You MIGHT be allowed to masturbate in a shed somewhere if you behave.

We will make Oak and Murd sleep in male quarters too since they are cool with forcing women to share prison cells with rapists.

That's a revolution.

You should get beat in the fucking face with fresh hot placentas. Fucking cuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You puking now?

When real women take over, you'll be forced to clean up after birth and bring ice water to nursing women. You MIGHT be allowed to masturbate in a shed somewhere if you behave.

We will make Oak and Murd sleep in male quarters too since they are cool with forcing women to share prison cells with rapists.

That's a revolution.

There it comes out of every pore, her hatred for me and Murdock, even when we have nothing to do with the dispute she's having with someone else.

owned

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Every bloody and pulsating umbilical cord that isnt used to strangle bro choice misogynists like you with is a WASTE.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Every bloody and pulsating umbilical cord that isnt used to strangle bro choice misogynists like you with is a WASTE.
Is the umbilical cord in the room now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is the umbilical cord in the room now?

Seriously, she's :Crazy:

You know, she should repent of her original sin by being "present" with the children she has now. It might make her feel better.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And on that note I wish you all farewell….

El Big Sexy and I have decided to gut our entire kitchen… we need an island cause the littles (his 3) like to help us cook… and we are doing most of the work ourselves.

Between church, practices, relearning algebra, scout meetings, running a household and bonding with this new branch of my family… I have decided that being online no longer serves me. He has urged me to remain online, but I cannot deny the serious distraction this imposes on my maternal duties.

The only thing missing from raising my own children was being with this type of dedicated man and father. I am doing a disservice to myself and our relationship by not giving this my complete and undivided attention.

I’m also considering an offer to do consulting work for a Beverly Hills firm.

My advice to you all is to be the best versions of yourself and never give up.

xoxo Murdy

Best of luck in this new chapter of life! Sounds like you're going to make a wonderful step-mom.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The scariest part about pro-lifers is they treat these unplanned pregnancies (1st term) like a moral life lesson for the mother, which is completely devoid of any requirement of responsibility and presence from the father. They are demanding that morally bankrupt women or women who have been raped with zero means support themselves and a child figure out how to find nominal contributions and charity to raise a this unborn baby to be a productive and contributing member of society.

Motherhood should not be a punishment. The responsibility is far to great. The burden on society is far to great.

Having sex should be punished unless it's them doing the fucking.

eta: So, incredibly twisted.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You puking now?

That's a revolution.

There it comes out of every pore, her hatred for me and Murdock, even when we have nothing to do with the dispute she's having with someone else.

owned

I won’t enable her any further and she can’t stand that.

BTW ~ She is NOT rehabilitated. How does one get hooked on heroin, lose custody of 2 kids and go through rehab with a fatherless child in tow and get married to another junkie and have his baby immediately after rehab? She is the worst person on this planet by all accounts… but Jesus saves! *rolls eyes*

She is batshit fucking crazy and her children suffer. She has been able to dodge child services for years because she didn’t have her own residence and is always living in some weird situation with other men and/or roommates. I can only imagine the serious mental issues the fatherless one who went through shelter rehab with her is/will endure throughout her life.

I cringe thinking about all of this.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

El Big Sexy and I have decided to gut our entire kitchen… we need an island cause the littles (his 3) like to help us cook… and we are doing most of the work ourselves.

Between church, practices, relearning algebra, scout meetings, running a household and bonding with this new branch of my family… I have decided that being online no longer serves me. He has urged me to remain online, but I cannot deny the serious distraction this imposes on my maternal duties.

The only thing missing from raising my own children was being with this type of dedicated man and father. I am doing a disservice to myself and our relationship by not giving this my complete and undivided attention.

xoxo Murdy

Best of luck in this new chapter of life! Sounds like you're going to make a wonderful step-mom.

thank you!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

xoxo Murdy

Good luck with everything, and have a great time doing it!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If there is a fund to help poor Texas women to seek abortions outside of Texas, I will donate to it, and tell all of my friends about it as well. If anyone runs across such a fund, please post it here. :GiggleBitch:

Found something!

Help for funding
  • Fund Texas Choice.
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    is a Dallas-based nonprofit and affiliate of the National Network of Abortion Funds. It helps people seeking an abortion in or out of state with lodging and transportation costs. It also provides information on organizations that can help with medical costs associated with abortion.
  • Lilith Fund. The
    is a nonprofit that provides direct financial assistance for abortion care to those residing in the central and southern regions of Texas. It also has an emotional support hotline.
  • Texas Equal Access (TEA) Fund. The
    is a nonprofit that helps low-income households in the northern, eastern, and Panhandle regions of Texas pay for an abortion. It also provides emotional support through text, an online support group, and virtual clinic, and offers guidance on where people can get abortions.
  • Cobalt.
    is a Colorado-based nonprofit that advocates for reproductive rights. Through the Cobalt Abortion Fund, people can get access to direct financial assistance for abortion care.
  • Buckle Bunnies Fund. The
    is an organization that allows people in Texas to request funding for an abortion via an online form and provides self-care kits.
  • West Fund. The
    is an organization that works with clinics in El Paso and helps people with funding for abortion care. It also has a dedicated hotline for Spanish speakers.
  • Stigma Relief Fund. The
    is a fund for those seeking abortion care at Whole Woman’s Health. It helps people with the costs of medical procedures associated with abortion as well as food, travel, and lodging.
  • Frontera Fund. The
    provides financial assistance for abortion to Texans living in the Rio Grande Valley region, regardless of immigration status or gender identity.
  • Indigenous Women Rising Abortion Fund. The
    helps all Indigenous people in the United States and Canada with procedural costs as well as food, gas, and child care.
  • The Afiya Center.
    is a North Texas advocacy organization that provides ongoing support to help Black people access abortion services access. Its Support Your Sistah Fund assists people with transportation and child care costs, as well as procedure costs occasionally.
If you would prefer donating to multiple organizations at once, ActBlue can do the divvying up.

is a nonprofit that allows you to donate to 10 different funds (West Fund, Clinic Access Support Network, TEA Fund, Bridge Collective, Lilith Fund, Support Your Sistah at the Afiya Center, Fund Texas Choice, Jane’s Due Process, Frontera Fund, and Whole Woman’s Health Alliance Inc.) and split it among them.

Help with transport
  • The Bridge Collective.
    , which operates in central Texas, offers transportation for people who have booked appointments at abortion clinics within 100 miles of Austin. It also provides people with free health kits containing emergency contraception and pregnancy tests.

@Murdock @Holliday1881 @Lily @Admin. @Flynn @Joe @Levon

Please share if you care to and if you can! :GiggleBitch:

I'm putting those links to funding for abortions for poor women back up in case anyone wants to help or share with others they know who want to help. I hate the thought of some economically disadvantaged Texas woman who finds herself between a rock and a hard place and has a child she cannot care for simply because of this barbaric law.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice abortion blog you all got here.

Isn't every forum where Dove is a member become an abortion blog? We're here for her to work out her shit.
Yes, lots of shame and anger in that one.

a life destroyed by being prisoner to a past she cannot face or heal from… she never will.

Even her avatar is 13 years old and from when she first met Big :Crazy:

She lives online because in her mind she is going to win him back. She is in love with his wallet and completely delusional about his actual earnings and ability to invest. His mother was horrified when she was looking for multi million dollar mansions for them to move into:Disagree2:

That was before she almost let her then youngest drown in his pool. Thank GAWD one of them has the sense to put the custodial needs of their children first.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You puking now?

That's a revolution.

owned

I won’t enable her any further and she can’t stand that.

BTW ~ She is NOT rehabilitated. How does one get hooked on heroin, lose custody of 2 kids and go through rehab with a fatherless child in tow and get married to another junkie and have his baby immediately after rehab? She is the worst person on this planet by all accounts… but Jesus saves! *rolls eyes*

She is batshit fucking crazy and her children suffer. She has been able to dodge child services for years because she didn’t have her own residence and is always living in some weird situation with other men and/or roommates. I can only imagine the serious mental issues the fatherless one who went through shelter rehab with her is/will endure throughout her life.

I cringe thinking about all of this.

She thinks all the support she gets here from her "enablers" is about her. She's just their pawn in their efforts to "win the interwebs". It's freaking sad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If there is a fund to help poor Texas women to seek abortions outside of Texas, I will donate to it, and tell all of my friends about it as well. If anyone runs across such a fund, please post it here. :GiggleBitch:

Found something!

Help for funding
  • Fund Texas Choice.
    is a Dallas-based nonprofit and affiliate of the National Network of Abortion Funds. It helps people seeking an abortion in or out of state with lodging and transportation costs. It also provides information on organizations that can help with medical costs associated with abortion.
  • Lilith Fund. The
    is a nonprofit that provides direct financial assistance for abortion care to those residing in the central and southern regions of Texas. It also has an emotional support hotline.
  • Texas Equal Access (TEA) Fund. The
    is a nonprofit that helps low-income households in the northern, eastern, and Panhandle regions of Texas pay for an abortion. It also provides emotional support through text, an online support group, and virtual clinic, and offers guidance on where people can get abortions.
  • Cobalt.
    is a Colorado-based nonprofit that advocates for reproductive rights. Through the Cobalt Abortion Fund, people can get access to direct financial assistance for abortion care.
  • Buckle Bunnies Fund. The
    is an organization that allows people in Texas to request funding for an abortion via an online form and provides self-care kits.
  • West Fund. The
    is an organization that works with clinics in El Paso and helps people with funding for abortion care. It also has a dedicated hotline for Spanish speakers.
  • Stigma Relief Fund. The
    is a fund for those seeking abortion care at Whole Woman’s Health. It helps people with the costs of medical procedures associated with abortion as well as food, travel, and lodging.
  • Frontera Fund. The
    provides financial assistance for abortion to Texans living in the Rio Grande Valley region, regardless of immigration status or gender identity.
  • Indigenous Women Rising Abortion Fund. The
    helps all Indigenous people in the United States and Canada with procedural costs as well as food, gas, and child care.
  • The Afiya Center.
    is a North Texas advocacy organization that provides ongoing support to help Black people access abortion services access. Its Support Your Sistah Fund assists people with transportation and child care costs, as well as procedure costs occasionally.
If you would prefer donating to multiple organizations at once, ActBlue can do the divvying up.

is a nonprofit that allows you to donate to 10 different funds (West Fund, Clinic Access Support Network, TEA Fund, Bridge Collective, Lilith Fund, Support Your Sistah at the Afiya Center, Fund Texas Choice, Jane’s Due Process, Frontera Fund, and Whole Woman’s Health Alliance Inc.) and split it among them.

Help with transport
  • The Bridge Collective.
    , which operates in central Texas, offers transportation for people who have booked appointments at abortion clinics within 100 miles of Austin. It also provides people with free health kits containing emergency contraception and pregnancy tests.

@Murdock @Holliday1881 @Lily @Admin. @Flynn @Joe @Levon

Please share if you care to and if you can! :GiggleBitch:

I'm putting those links to funding for abortions for poor women back up in case anyone wants to help or share with others they know who want to help. I hate the thought of some economically disadvantaged Texas woman who finds herself between a rock and a hard place and has a child she cannot care for simply because of this barbaric law.

I hope it comes back to you. Honestly.

Better people are offering better help, but you chose that? Smfh.

I'm so fucking glad I dropped all the toxic people who pushed and enabled that abortion I had. I hope they pat their backs all the way to hell. I know I dont have shit to do with them anymore.

At least I get that satisfaction eh? Be sure to put your name down so the women know who to hate afterwards.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
But this piece of human garbage is what you spend your days online with… while her 3rd husband works to support her, her other two children and now her mother in addition to himself and his daughter with her. While she is a “stay at home mom” *rolls eyes*

You become the energy is around you…. a thought for you all to ponder…

Take care,

Murdy

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
1d0ebaf901ccee1bb279a36c1c9443cfad69a531.jpeg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd love to see you be able to take all that anti abortion info back to the 70's and share with the public. The public had a better sense of morality then. They would have burned the fukin SCOTUS down!

This isn't true... they ripped new borns off mothers and sold them to childless couples.

I know women, (our very old generation) who survived backyard abortions.
I have a very simple point. There comes a time in a pregnancy that its abhorrent to abort the child. People like you are advocating for it to be available right up to the time of birth. If not, then I'd be happy to know at what month you would limit it. All normally developed babies are viable after 7 months of pregnancy WITHOUT medical intervention. Anyone who supports abortion at that point supports murder, period. After 5 months, it can survive with medical intervention.

I hope yer taxes kin support all these newborn children due to these more restrictive abortion laws....Lokmeer!

Lotsa tax increases comin' yer way, Bud!

Pretty soon it'll be time ta pay the taxman & the Piper.

Kids cost money yanno...Lokmeer!

Okay WHY do we need tax increases when we have a plethora of BETTER resources for women in crisis pregnancies?

Why do we need the state to steal more wages and toss CRUMBS to the people when we have thousands of pro lifers who do everything from housing pregnant women to driving them everywhere they need to go, supporting them with everything and anything they need?

The state just takes more from THAT. That's just less money people have that they were already doing BETTER with than the state will do.

Do you see how you are arguing that the only help that is valid is the kind that is state regulated and benefiting politicains and wealthy elites?

Also it's a fact that abortion restrictions actually lower the rate of unwanted pregnancies and people start using more effective birth control and taking measures to prevent pregnancy.

Kids cost money, Dovey.

A friend of mine knocked up his gf.

Now he's paying for the child out of his yin yang to the tune of $2-3000 per month.
They sure do, idiot. I paid for 4. I love em all to death. Had em all when I was poor AF too!

You da man...Lokmeer!
Ya paid witcher life, Bud.
An I betcha got the scars on yer back ta prove it!

I envy you not.

You kin have even my share fer me Lokmeer.

Cuz I'm jes a lazy carefree bugger.

I'd rather watch someone else raise their kids instead of doing it myself. Shallow Hal is the name, sleeping in is the game.

Always reminds me of what I'm missing in life, eh Lokmeer! ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because every sperm is sacred.

I really hope you die horribly from testicle cancer.
U mad baby mill?

Yes, actually. People like you are disgusting scum. I hope a stripper stabs you in the throat with her shoe.

I hope you find yourself on the wrong side of a MLK Blvd somehere without phone service and you get ass raped by a dope dealer named QTip. Exploitive liars deserve what they ultimately get.

All you people offer is destruction and misery and you skip around like you think you are such heros. You are disgusting, hateful cancers. Just like the nazis of the 40s whose torch you've picked up.

Itll come back to you eventually. You'll likely suffer a disturbed death. I've seen that up close. People who were like you when it comes to the end of your life. Alone. Terrified. Tormented.

;)

Last edited: