Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You all are snowflakes,
So people who don't like you because you are loathsome, fat and ugly both inside and out are simply "snowflakes"?

well, if that's your coping mechanism who am I to judge.

They gotta be narcissists. The gaslighting. The turning. The complete disregard of humanity.

These fucking people really think they are FOR others and even when people tell them "hey this is not what you are saying it is" they respond with hate and projection.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Has any lib here ever answered what changes so drastically between weeks 7 and 23 that they are not throwing similar fits of hysteria over California's abortion laws?

That’s because absolutely nothing changes…. a woman’s medical treatment remains PRIVATE. This is supported by the constitution and upheld by the Supreme Court.
so at 24 weeks it's not her body her choice or it is her body and her choice and Calforina is simply instituting tyranny?

that information is still private between the woman and her medical provider…

There are a number of circumstances that could lead to this painful decision even for a married woman supported by her husband…. This isn’t just for the morally bankrupted skanks who frequent the free clinics looking for bedside manner to save their souls.

I’m PRO Quality of life… I would also never have an abortion, not even now where I would be starting over and responsible to make sure a teenager is making it home by curfew well into my 60s. I’m more spiritual than most, but my decision would be based on my faith. HOWEVER….

I'm pro-Becky who found out at her 20 week anatomy scan that the infant she had been so excited to bring into this world had developed without life sustaining organs.

I'm pro-Susanna who was sexually assaulted on her way home from work, only to come to the horrific realization that her assailant planted his seed in her when she got a positive pregnancy test result a month later.

I'm pro-Thien who hemorrhaged due to a placental abruption, causing her parents, spouse, and children to have to make the impossible decision on whether to save her or her unborn child.

I'm pro-little Cat who had her innocence ripped away from her by someone she should have been able to trust and her 11 year old body isn't mature enough to bear the consequence of that betrayal.

I'm pro-Menisa who's working two jobs just to make ends meet and has to choose between bringing another child into poverty or feeding the children she already has because her spouse walked out on her.

I'm pro-Britta who realizes that she is in no way financially, emotionally, or physically able to raise a child.

I'm pro-Emilia who went through IVF, ending up with SIX viable implanted eggs requiring selective reduction in order to ensure the safety of her and a SAFE amount of fetuses.

I'm pro-Jessica who is FINALLY getting the strength to get away from her physically abusive spouse only to find out that she is carrying the monster's child.

I'm pro-Vanessa who went into her confirmation appointment after YEARS of trying to conceive only to hear silence where there should be a heartbeat.

I'm pro-Ling who lost her virginity in her sophomore year with a broken condom and now has to choose whether to be a teenage mom or just a teenager.

I'm pro-Courtney who just found out she's already 13 weeks along, but the egg never made it out of her fallopian tube so either she terminates the pregnancy or risks dying from internal bleeding.

You can argue and say that I'm pro-choice all you want, but the truth is:
I'm pro-life.
Their lives.
Women's lives.
You don't get to pick and choose which scenarios should be accepted.

It's not about which stories you don't agree with. It's about fighting for the women in the stories that you do agree with and the CHOICE that was made.
Women's rights are meant to protect ALL women, regardless of their situation!
And nearly all those situations are not an issue.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is 24 weeks bad or good ?

simple question

^^^ the reach around to a solid foundation as to why anyone would consider an abortion… but I’ll bite just this once….

The further a long a woman is in her pregnancy, the harder it will be. I would support an abortion @ 24 weeks for medical reasons only.

But the law is the law… you can’t make it illegal and keep it medically necessary simultaneously.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

simple question

^^^ the reach around to a solid foundation as to why anyone would consider an abortion… but I’ll bite just this once….

The further a long a woman is in her pregnancy, the harder it will be. I would support an abortion @ 24 weeks for medical reasons only.

But the law is the law… you can’t make it illegal and keep it medically necessary simultaneously.
so at 24 weeks you are not infringing upon a woman's body her choice in California but at 6 weeks you are if you are in Texas

sound about right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Has any lib here ever answered what changes so drastically between weeks 7 and 23 that they are not throwing similar fits of hysteria over California's abortion laws?

That’s because absolutely nothing changes…. a woman’s medical treatment remains PRIVATE. This is supported by the constitution and upheld by the Supreme Court.
so at 24 weeks it's not her body her choice or it is her body and her choice and Calforina is simply instituting tyranny?

that information is still private between the woman and her medical provider…

There are a number of circumstances that could lead to this painful decision even for a married woman supported by her husband…. This isn’t just for the morally bankrupted skanks who frequent the free clinics looking for bedside manner to save their souls.

I’m PRO Quality of life… I would also never have an abortion, not even now where I would be starting over and responsible to make sure a teenager is making it home by curfew well into my 60s. I’m more spiritual than most, but my decision would be based on my faith. HOWEVER….

I'm pro-Becky who found out at her 20 week anatomy scan that the infant she had been so excited to bring into this world had developed without life sustaining organs.

I'm pro-Susanna who was sexually assaulted on her way home from work, only to come to the horrific realization that her assailant planted his seed in her when she got a positive pregnancy test result a month later.

I'm pro-Thien who hemorrhaged due to a placental abruption, causing her parents, spouse, and children to have to make the impossible decision on whether to save her or her unborn child.

I'm pro-little Cat who had her innocence ripped away from her by someone she should have been able to trust and her 11 year old body isn't mature enough to bear the consequence of that betrayal.

I'm pro-Menisa who's working two jobs just to make ends meet and has to choose between bringing another child into poverty or feeding the children she already has because her spouse walked out on her.

I'm pro-Britta who realizes that she is in no way financially, emotionally, or physically able to raise a child.

I'm pro-Emilia who went through IVF, ending up with SIX viable implanted eggs requiring selective reduction in order to ensure the safety of her and a SAFE amount of fetuses.

I'm pro-Jessica who is FINALLY getting the strength to get away from her physically abusive spouse only to find out that she is carrying the monster's child.

I'm pro-Vanessa who went into her confirmation appointment after YEARS of trying to conceive only to hear silence where there should be a heartbeat.

I'm pro-Ling who lost her virginity in her sophomore year with a broken condom and now has to choose whether to be a teenage mom or just a teenager.

I'm pro-Courtney who just found out she's already 13 weeks along, but the egg never made it out of her fallopian tube so either she terminates the pregnancy or risks dying from internal bleeding.

You can argue and say that I'm pro-choice all you want, but the truth is:
I'm pro-life.
Their lives.
Women's lives.
You don't get to pick and choose which scenarios should be accepted.

It's not about which stories you don't agree with. It's about fighting for the women in the stories that you do agree with and the CHOICE that was made.
Women's rights are meant to protect ALL women, regardless of their situation!
And nearly all those situations are not an issue.

They dont get properly informed and they know very little about what they talk about here.

And when you try to inform them, they just do not hear it.

Etopic pregnancy is a medical emergency. These are not treated in abortion clinics, are NOT abortions. If they found an etopic pregnancy during the ultrasound in an abortion clinic....they would have to leave and go to an ER because they DONT TREAT ETOPICS.

Getting an etopic pregnancy removed has NEVER been an abortion, is not presently abortion, will never ever be an abortion.

Do these people bother understanding this? NO. Theyll completely ignore every fact about this issue and continue to argue shit like this and spread misinfo.

Could you imagine them in an abortion clinic with someone and the clinic finds an etopic, and tries to explain to them they need to go to an er? Would they comprehend this or stand there looking retarded and asking how long the abortion will take while the staff desperately tries to get them out the fucking door?

They dont listen to SHIT. Its willfull ignorance. Then they want to tell you how smart they are.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
“If there is a true emergency (high blood pressure due to pregnancy, for example) doctors will in fact end the pregnancy to save the mother. It is called an EMERGENCY C-SECTION. The baby is out- maybe very early, but the baby is out- and cared for. The pregnancy has ended and Mom can be cared for. “Isn’t that the so-called point of why pro-choicers advocate for abortion? That they need to be able to “terminate the pregnancy to save the life of the mother”? Well, here ya go. Emergencies ending in c-sections, ending the pregnancy and saving the mother, happen all the time.

“You know what doesn’t happen all the time? As in, like, never? An emergency abortion. There is NO SUCH THING. Never in the 9 years, while working in a large hospital, often in the ER, did I hear the words, “Quick! Get me forceps and suction! This woman needs an emergency abortion STAT!” Why did I never hear these words? Because emergency abortions don’t exist.

“A late term abortion (often considered beyond 20 weeks of pregnancy) is a 2-3 day procedure. The baby is bigger, the cervix needs dilated and softened, and the “procedure” is more involved. The mother is sent away after day 1 of the abortion only to come back on day 2 or day 3 to complete the expulsion of her dead baby.

“What life threatening emergency takes 3 days to treat as an outpatient procedure? NONE. A true late term pregnancy emergency would be taken care of in a 20 minute c-section in a hospital, as stated above. In no true emergency is any mother making an appointment: “Yeah, hi. I am having an emergency. I might be dying. I need to have an abortion please… Sure, next Tuesday at 9 sounds great. See you then.. Thanks!” Are you kidding me?! Are people even thinking this through? “Don’t believe the lies. There is no need for late term abortion. There is no need for an emergency abortion. There is no need for abortion. Period.”

"OB/GYN Professional: No Reason for Abortions, Including Late Term & Ectopic Pregnancy - iApologia"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And any doctor will tell you this. All these pro abortion arguments are lies. They are just dishonest and manipulative lies that rely on ignorance and bad info.

Abortion will NEVER be more than an elective. Ever. Its never medically nessesary. Its politics.

"Abortion – Just Facts"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

simple question

so at 24 weeks you are not infringing upon a woman's body her choice in California but at 6 weeks you are if you are in Texas

sound about right?

The only difference is the Dept of Justice didn’t get involved in California… but honestly… you’re not going to find a doctor willing to perform one outside of the 12 week window anywhere but some shady free clinic for women with welfare vouchers anywhere near where I live. In Cali we don’t want to support the lifer welfare recipient or her children… and for good reason.

Texas is Republican big dick swinging at its finest. The star on the flag of a Texas is the user rating.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

simple question

sound about right?

The only difference is the Dept of Justice didn’t get involved in California… but honestly… you’re not going to find a doctor willing to perform one outside of the 12 week window anywhere but some shady free clinic for women with welfare vouchers anywhere near where I live. In Cali we don’t want to support the lifer welfare recipient or her children… and for good reason.

Texas is Republican big dick swinging at its finest. The star on the flag of a Texas is the user rating.

Still no answer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

simple question

sound about right?

Still no answer

You'll never get one.

I think they know they are full of shit and are intellectual cowards. It's about partisanship and not humanity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1632803045259.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Many times it’s difficult to respond to ignorance

He is clearly bored in his career and living out this delusion of being a prosecuting attorney… except he garbles the info until it’s tailored to fit his political agenda and that’s clear to any idiot with 3 brain cells to rub together

On a side note… I’ve spent way too many billable hours arguing about the actual law that supports this. It’s time to get my intellectual fix from something profitable.

In any event… it’s a complete waste of time to argue with these yahoos. He will never have more children and I pray to God her uterus is fried from the daily molotov heroin/kratom cocktails. Watching her bleed out her abortion regret while living a life of sin is like watching a pregnant cockroach survive nuclear holocaust at this point :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He is clearly bored in his career and living out this delusion of being a prosecuting attorney… except he garbles the info until it’s tailored to fit his political agenda and that’s clear to any idiot with 3 brain cells to rub together

On a side note… I’ve spent way too many billable hours arguing about the actual law that supports this. It’s time to get my intellectual fix from something profitable.

In any event… it’s a complete waste of time to argue with these yahoos. He will never have more children and I pray to God her uterus is fried from the daily molotov heroin/kratom cocktails. Watching her bleed out her abortion regret while living a life of sin is like watching a pregnant cockroach survive nuclear holocaust at this point :facepalm:

""he"" also sees clearly through your desperate smoke screens and declares assertively once again that you cannot answer a simple because your entire argument is lame as fuck and deep down you know it.

thanks for trying tho

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
6 weeks is the law too
It means you suck cock like a champion faggot
Not according to the Constitutional decision made in 1973.
Is a "constitutional decision" an example of precedent as to the interpretation of law which is subject to appeal or is it law itself?

Thought someone who considered themselves smart might have known the difference
WTF does that even mean?

It means you suck too much cock

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
6 weeks is the law too
Is a "constitutional decision" an example of precedent as to the interpretation of law which is subject to appeal or is it law itself?

WTF does that even mean?

Too bad you're an innie.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
6 weeks is the law too

WTF does that even mean?

Too bad you're an innie.
too bad you’re a blithering homo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

""he"" also sees clearly through your desperate smoke screens and declares assertively once again that you cannot answer a simple because your entire argument is lame as fuck and deep down you know it.

thanks for trying tho

Like your hot tub experiences in 90 degree heat and humidity?
Like the Audi you dream about?
Like your still dreaming about Disneyland, and kids

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
6 weeks is the law too

WTF does that even mean?

Always on your mind Stubby.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thanks for trying tho

And I imagine you think calling her argument lame as fuck is a good argument. LMAO.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

thanks for trying tho

And I imagine you think calling her argument lame as fuck is a good argument. LMAO.
no. I just think it’s observing reality

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
6 weeks is the law too

You didn't ask if or state that Roe was subject to review, of course it is. You made a statement about the 6 week abortion ban, dummy. I responded to that. Don't question my smarts when you don't get an answer to a question that you didn't ask.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
6 weeks is the law too

WTF does that even mean?

Too bad you're an innie.
too bad you’re a blithering homo
Have you ever taken your loaded Audi A8 into the Hot Tub with you?