Blowback from Texas abortion BS continues to mount

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice abortion blog you all got here.

Isn't every forum where Dove is a member become an abortion blog? We're here for her to work out her shit.
dove didn’t start this thread

These are people who dont care about reality. They have their political stance and they will force it regardless. Selfish and unreasonable as always.

The REALITY is that thousands upon thousands of women get pregnant by accident and at the same time do not have lives that are in any way good for children. If their babies were guaranteed to be adopted or cared for by reposnisible relatives who have the resources to raise children, I would be opposed to abortion. But most of these are not guaranteed anything but grief, and they are doomed to live shitty lives. The REALITY is, I care more about born children than about fetuses. This has nothing whatsoever to do with politics, but rather about how I feel about children and poor women.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because every sperm is sacred.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I really hope you die horribly from testicle cancer.
U mad baby mill?

Yes, actually. People like you are disgusting scum. I hope a stripper stabs you in the throat with her shoe.

I hope you find yourself on the wrong side of a MLK Blvd somehere without phone service and you get ass raped by a dope dealer named QTip. Exploitive liars deserve what they ultimately get.

All you people offer is destruction and misery and you slip around like you think you are such heros. You are disgusting, hateful cancers. Just like the nazis of the 40s whose torch you've picked up.

Itll come back to you eventually. You'll likely suffer a disturbed death. I've seen that up close. People who were like you when it comes to the end of your life. Alone. Terrified. Tormented.

;)

Who says this kind of shit over comments posted on a troll forum? A crazy ass bitch, that's who.

If this isn't a meltdown, I don't know what is...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isn't every forum where Dove is a member become an abortion blog? We're here for her to work out her shit.

These are people who dont care about reality. They have their political stance and they will force it regardless. Selfish and unreasonable as always.

The REALITY is that thousands upon thousands of women get pregnant by accident and at the same time do not have lives that are in any way good for children. If their babies were guaranteed to be adopted or cared for by reposnisible relatives who have the resources to raise children, I would be opposed to abortion. But most of these are not guaranteed anything but grief, and they are doomed to live shitty lives. The REALITY is, I care more about born children than about fetuses. This has nothing whatsoever to do with politics, but rather about how I feel about children and poor women.

REALITY is you are a selfish partisan fucking hack who doesnt want to HELP anyone but your fucking SELF.

You DONT care what happens to women in those clinics, you DONT care most are coerced or pressure, you DONT care that some are drug in and released back to rapists, you DONT care the places do not give accurate fucking info, you DONT care they dont meet safety standards. You DONT care that MANY women are traumatized for years.

NONE of you abortion advocates give a FUCK about anything outside of your FALSE narratives.

Word of advice because I do like you as a person? Make it anonymous. And God help you have an epiphany one day.

Why dont you find an after abortion outreach and spend some time on the reality of this rather than the politics? If you care so much about what's "barbaric"? Go talk to women where they feel SAFE being HONEST? Because it sure the fuck isnt with pro choicers.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

REALITY is you are a selfish partisan fucking hack who doesnt want to HELP anyone but your fucking SELF.

You DONT care what happens to women in those clinics, you DONT care most are coerced or pressure, you DONT care that some are drug in and released back to rapists, you DONT care the places do not give accurate fucking info, you DONT care they dont meet safety standards. You DONT care that MANY women are traumatized for years.

NONE of you abortion advocates give a FUCK about anything outside of your FALSE narratives.

Word of advice because I do like you as a person? Make it anonymous. And God help you have an epiphany one day.

Jesus, how would you address her if you didn't like her? You're out of control and the things you say to her and Admin, or anyone that disagrees with your point of view, are out of line. You should seriously consider stepping away and figuring out the fuck who you're really angry with.

They haven't done a damn thing to you. Get a hold of yourself!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why dont you find an after abortion outreach and spend some time on the reality of this rather than the politics? If you care so much about what's "barbaric"? Go talk to women where they feel SAFE being HONEST? Because it sure the fuck isnt with pro choicers.

Dove, that's not worth a reponse.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have no idea what that ^^^^^ has to do with my being selfish and caring only about myself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove, that's not worth a reponse.

Right well, unless its friendly to leftwing narratives it never is, is it?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin is a faggot who sucks cock

Probably 75. Tho. Lardass

And guess what?

Admin still sucks cock

I bet if we did a search through the data of just your posts, 70% of them would be about fellatio.
I bet your BMI is 70 too

Admin still sucks a lot of cock tho

Well, there you go. You never fail to prove me right. :LOL3:

You're an IT professional and can't handle nested quotes? Hmm, there's something rotten in Denmark.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have no idea what that ^^^^^ has to do with my being selfish and caring only about myself.

You would be helping in a much more solid way by helping places that offer women actual help. Not just "well we get rid of the baby, but you are on your own". That isnt help.

You either care about ALL humans or you dont care at all. It's not a buffet where you get to pick who is worthy of care.....when you do that you do harm.

Do you want your money to pay for something that destroys another woman? That results in years of pain and grief? That destroys a person's entire life? Being stuck on a fantasy political narrative and putting in effort to ignore facts and reality doesn't make you compassionate Lotus that IS selfish.

Talking to pro choicers about the deeply negative impacts of abortion is HARDER than talking to pro lifers who see you as a murderer. Because pro lifers wont shout you down or shut you up because THEY dont want to hear anything but "omg it was the best decision! I dont regret it at all!".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lily just keeps proving everything I'm saying. Leftwing women are horrible and hateful towards any woman who doesnt walk lock step with their bullshit narratives and validate their need to fake compassion.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You would be helping in a much more solid way by helping places that offer women actual help. Not just "well we get rid of the baby, but you are on your own". That isnt help.

You either care about ALL humans or you dont care at all. It's not a buffet where you get to pick who is worthy of care.....when you do that you do harm.

Do you want your money to pay for something that destroys another woman? That results in years of pain and grief? That destroys a person's entire life? Being stuck on a fantasy political narrative and putting in effort to ignore facts and reality doesn't make you compassionate Lotus that IS selfish.

Talking to pro choicers about the deeply negative impacts of abortion is HARDER than talking to pro lifers who see you as a murderer. Because pro lifers wont shout you down or shut you up because THEY dont want to hear anything but "omg it was the best decision! I dont regret it at all!".

You do not speak for all those women who had to make a difficult choice, yet it turned out to be the best thing for their situation.

Actually, you speak for no one but yourself. You're simply a poster on a forum.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Are any of your word salads available on Audible? For those nights a person just can't sleep? (Asking for a friend)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily just keeps proving everything I'm saying. Leftwing women are horrible and hateful towards any woman who doesnt walk lock step with their bullshit narratives and validate their need to fake compassion.

I'm not the one wishing cancer and horrible deaths to anyone and making veiled threats about those that "help" others, "do it anonymously".

No, own your shit, you are vile and violent in your nature.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

making veiled threats about those that "help" others, "do it anonymously".

^^^^ That is very definitely creepy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are any of your word salads available on Audible? For those nights a person just can't sleep? (Asking for a friend)
Maybe she needs to write it on the side of a dildo so you'd enjoy it more?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep that's what you guys do. You support shit that is harmful, and pretend you are something you are not and you stomp on anyone whose actual experience isnt what YOU want it to be.

What's creepier is how your shit bag left wing men speak to women about this issue and how disgusting they are but you guys champion rapists and criminals so.... yeah.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why do you bother trying to communicate with animals like Lily in a reasonable manner? Has she not demonstrated to hundreds of people across multiple forums that she's a total piece of shit who isn't worth pissing on, let alone reasoning with?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin is a faggot who sucks cock

Probably 75. Tho. Lardass

And guess what?

Admin still sucks cock

I bet if we did a search through the data of just your posts, 70% of them would be about fellatio.
I bet your BMI is 70 too

Admin still sucks a lot of cock tho

Well, there you go. You never fail to prove me right. :LOL3:

You're an IT professional and can't handle nested quotes? Hmm, there's something rotten in Denmark.
The only thing rotting is the crust along your nasty snatch you blubbery fucking moose

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They love bro choicers. Men who abuse and degrade women and they applaud these shit bags lying and spewing but when a decent man defends human life suddenly its "no uterus no opinion".

They just hate humanity. That's the logical conclusion. They just hate people. Nihilists faking enlightenment and pushing death.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

They love bro choicers. Men who abuse and degrade women and they applaud these shit bags lying and spewing but when a decent man defends human life suddenly its "no uterus no opinion".

They just hate humanity. That's the logical conclusion. They just hate people. Nihilists faking enlightenment and pushing death.
Besides Candace Owens, who else do you plagiarize?